Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pet Peeves

bamagirl

I have a couple of things that peeve me.....First one is riding in the car and not having control of the radio, lol.......next one is listening to a speech or something and the speaker saying Ah, Um, Uh every other word.....just for fun what are your pet peeves?

• Upvote 5

LOL, people not using turn signals when driving, and doing 40 in a 55! Road Rage!!! :angry::lol: :lol:

What irks me more then anything else is when I get hung up on, or my kids look at me and say my least favorite word on the planet, "WHATEVER" which to them means the conversation is over and I'm stupid! Oh and then they add the hand up, talk to the left cuz ya know it ain't right! :P

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 6

Smokers throwing their cigarette butts out of the car window while driving or others who toss the still lite or now onto sidewalks, roads or green spaces thinking they are not littering. :blink::unsure: Small children or animals could pick that up and get hurt. :(

Throwing anything out a car window in fact. :(

• Upvote 6

Smokers throwing their cigarette butts out of the car window while driving or others who toss the still lite or now onto sidewalks, roads or green spaces thinking they are not littering. :blink::unsure: Small children or animals could pick that up and get hurt. :(

Throwing anything out a car window in fact. :(

LOL, I don't like that either, the only thing I throw out my car window is my inhibitions and negative attitude! :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

I am with you all on the littering....can't stand to see anything thrown out a car window...

LOL, people not using turn signals when driving, and doing 40 in a 55! Road Rage!!! :angry::lol: :lol:

What irks me more then anything else is when I get hung up on, or my kids look at me and say my least favorite word on the planet, "WHATEVER" which to them means the conversation is over and I'm stupid! Oh and then they add the hand up, talk to the left cuz ya know it ain't right! :P

Haha, I guess I've got alot of peeves because I'm with ya on both of those...

• Upvote 1

1) People trying to talk to me with their mouth full. Yuk

2) People casting over my line while combat fishing. Bunch of crap.

3) People who still are casting when you yell FISH ON, because they don't speak English. You need every inch of river seems like when you got a fresh King Salmon on your line.

4) People dumping their trash in the woods.

5) People who poach. Doesn't matter what clams, fish, or game. The only time this does not bother me is when someone has to to feed their family.

6) I'm not perfect at this, but people who don't try to spell or punctuate when posting. If I can't spell it I won't type it more times than not. I'll figure another way to get my meaning across.

7) And all the normal road rage stuff, too.

Just a few things that irritate the piss out of me. Good thread

• Upvote 2

I can understand about when a kid raises his hand to you and says, "whatever"....that would drive me crazy. What really gets my goat is when someone asks me medical advice and someone with NO medical training advises them otherwise, or disagrees with me, or even worse, interferes with my patient care on a medical call. It really gets to me, and I wind up getting them upset by asking them, "what medical school did you go to? or where did you get your training from?". <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Never had any fishing issues since I haven't done much fishing but this is a big one for me too...Thanks for reminding me..... :lol:

Your welcome, my girlfriend does this sometimes. Just is irritating having to tell an adult to talk after we eat, or chew with your mouth closed, with kids it's expected of course.

1. people who leave thier Christmas lights up all year long (red and green esp)

dont mind little twinkle lights on for atmosphere

2 and people who don't put there cart back in the cart rack either outside or inside

understand the elderly and new moms and people with handicaps but...usually its the 20's or 30's guy or gal

who leaves it so you can't get in the parking spot or it is blowing into a car and scratching it

• Upvote 1

I can handle the "whatever", it's the head-bobbing side to side with it that irks me. How about driving and someone hurrys to get in front of you only to slow down to turn.

• Upvote 1

Can't stand it when I'm in a conversation with someone, whether I'm speaking or the other person is speaking and someone walks up and just rudely starts yakking.

I too, can't stand it when someone throws cigarette butts out the window or anything for that matter. Once, a guy flicked his cigarette butt out of his sunroof and it hit the front of my car, the fire blew all over my windshield. I don't normally have "road rage" but this sent me into orbit and I lost it. :angry: I won't tell the rest of the story, except to say, he probably won't flick his butts out anymore.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My biggest pet peeve is people talking and texting on their phones while driving, it's dangerous and makes me crazy. I see it all the time here in Dallas. If the the phone call or text message is so important pull over. That's what I do.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 4

My biggest pet peeve is people talking and texting on their phones while driving, it's dangerous and makes me crazy. I see it all the time here in Dallas. If the the phone call or text message is so important pull over. That's what I do.

I'll be reading facebook and people are complaining about the traffic and gonna be late for work or something so you know they're FB'ing and driving.......yep I call them on it, lol....

I'll be reading facebook and people are complaining about the traffic and gonna be late for work or something so you know they're FB'ing and driving.......yep I call them on it, lol....

• Upvote 1