Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's Your favorite Charity for Advertising on DV?

Every now and then, we like to donate a portion of the ad space on this site to a charity.

This is completely non tax deductible for me, because I have no way of documenting or reporting it... but I do it because it feels good.

My only question is this: WHICH charity do you want me to give it to?

Post your answer and give a reason. Please no novels, keep it short. :)

- Adam

• Upvote 6

Adam. My charity is a selfish one. The Disabled American Veterans. I believe in this because this organization acknowledges all Veterans for their service and sacrifice to our great nation. Their patriotism and commitment to this nation's beliefs and freedoms are what continue to build the United States of America as the home of the brave and the land of the free. Thank you again for all you continue to do for us.

• Upvote 9

Adam. My charity is a selfish one. The Disabled American Veterans. I believe in this because this organization acknowledges all Veterans for their service and sacrifice to our great nation. Their patriotism and commitment to this nation's beliefs and freedoms are what continue to build the United States of America as the home of the brave and the land of the free. Thank you again for all you continue to do for us.

NOT selfish at all!!!!! They deserve any kind of support we are able to provide !!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!!!

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU ADAM! tip_hat.gif

Either of below for the common theme.

My favorite is Wounded Warriors, the guys who have given so much for all of us. Thanks you, Adam. This is a great way to "build community" here. Fran

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are so many charities out there that need our help and I hope that many of you will contribute to more than just one as I will when this finally pops, but first and foremost I will give to the wounded warriors foundation because lets face it, without them we would never of had the opportunity to be involved iqln this once in a life time investment and their sacrifices should never be forgotten.

• Upvote 3

Every now and then, we like to donate a portion of the ad space on this site to a charity.

This is completely non tax deductible for me, because I have no way of documenting or reporting it... but I do it because it feels good.

- Adam

Ronald McDonald House. My son battled cancer for 2 1/2 years and later died at the age of 5. The Ronald McDonald House in Houston Tex. gave us a place to stay at a price that we could afford. The Ronald McDonald House has saved many families from financial disaster. RMH serves families with children suffering from all different types of illnesses and their ages are 0 to 18, RMH survives on donations. Thanks for your consideration.

• Upvote 10

Hello, Adam. Firstly, I applaud you for your desire to give back. There are many worthy charities out there that do so much good for so many that I am sure it will be a difficult decision. My personal charity of choice is the Navy Seal Foundation. Their mission: "The Navy SEAL Foundation's mission is to provide immediate and ongoing support and assistance to the Naval Special Warfare community and their families". Their "Education with a Foundation" provides education grants for children of fallen warriors who are killed in combat or training.

• Upvote 2

- Adam

Donate a portion of the space to cancer reasearch. This disease has taken too many of my family. A cure must be found.

• Upvote 2

Pierce County go red for woman

Go Red Ambassadors are passionate volunteers that shares their personal stories of survival. By educating others about the warning signs of heart disease, and how to live a heart healthy life, they bring attention to this #1 Killer and save lives. We started in 2009, and in 2011 we added stroke, the #4 leading cause of death. The ambassadors travel around the South Sound area, giving presentations at businesses and other organizations to educate the public about risk factors for heart diesease and stroke. We are part of AHA.

Heart Disase is not prejudice it can hit any person at any time regardless of age, race.or sex

• Upvote 2

Kings Ransom Foundation. www.kingsransomfoundation.org

provides food shelter to orphans (one being in Belize...when we go to Belize we will also be helping at that orphanage with children and also helping to build new orphanage...any of you have skills? roofing etc)

It also digs wells to provide water to communities

help out in areas in disaster

right now Help the Victims of the Tornado in Alabama. King’s Ransom Foundation has someone to match up to $10,00.00! WOW! Together we can send $20,000/00 to those in desperate need in Alabama.

$92 feeds one orphan for an ENTIRE YEAR...and King's Ransom Foundation will MATCH every dollar given to this cause.

you can designate where you want your money to go

• Upvote 1