Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**C-SPAN2 live**

easyrider

Now this is a rumor and what i have been told that they may be not directly talking about an RV for the iraqi dinar but possibly referencing from a source watch it live and decide. Gotta wait till they cut to her.

http://www.c-span.or...-Video/C-SPAN2/

Not quite sure when she will be on though....huh.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Now this is a rumor and what i have been told that they may be not directly talking about an RV for the iraqi dinar but possibly referencing from a source watch it live and decide. Gotta wait till they cut to her.

http://www.c-span.or...-Video/C-SPAN2/

Not quite sure when she will be on though....huh.gif

These people put me to sleep. I'll just wait for you to tell me what happens when we talk tonight :lol:

• Upvote 2

Wow! Just watched about 20 minutes of Barbara Mikulski ( D from Maryland) talk about the Buffet Rule. Man that was entertaining! She was standing up for the small business owners and expressing her opinion of how the "rich" should pay their fair share.

Wow! Just watched about 20 minutes of Barbara Mikulski ( D from Maryland) talk about the Buffet Rule. Man that was entertaining! She was standing up for the small business owners and expressing her opinion of how the "rich" should pay their fair share.

That woman is a freakin moron.