Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miss Universe Canada Finalist Disqualified

krome2ez

Miss Universe Canada Finalist Disqualified After Admitting She Was Born a Boy

Posted on March 25, 2012 at 7:02pm by Christopher Santarelli

Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz362.png

Rules are rules.

According to Denis Davila, national director of Miss Universe Canada, rules state to participate in a Miss Universe franchise pageant each contestent must be a “naturally born female.” This qualification has knocked Miss Universe Canada finalist Jenna Talackova out of competition. The Star reports on the odd turn of events:

“According to Davila, Talackova claimed on her registration form she was born a female. He said he suspected otherwise and asked her about it on March 13, when she admitted she was not. She was pulled from the contest that day.

‘She feels like a real girl and she is a real girl. She didn’t expect people to question it,’ Davila said.

‘She was hoping we could put her back in the competition, but the rules are very clear and there’s no way we can go back on it.’”

Davila could have had his suspicions confirmed earlier if he had searched for Talackova on Youtube and perhaps found a 2010 video at the Miss International Queen transgender/transsexual competition,where Talackova says she knew she was a female at the age of 4 and began hormone therapy at 14.

Vancouver Observer blogger Bianca Pencz wrote earlier in the week that Talackova’s profile was visible on the official contestants page of the Donald Trump-owned Miss Universe Canada beauty pageant just a few days ago. Talackova’s profile has now vanished.

Talackova spoke with The Vancouver Sun Friday morning and said she won’t release a statement until next week after she talks to her lawyer.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/miss-universe-canada-finalist-disqualified-after-admitting-she-was-born-a-boy/

• Upvote 1

Hey it dont speak so well for the canadian Men ethier. hahahahahahahahahahaha

:( it doesn't fold well with any woman, period. if a boy can beat out a natural born girl like that...it just seems sad no matter how you look at her. :(

However, if she can do that...than so be it. if she can maintain that hard standards of her appearance to keep looking like that...so be it...good luck to her. but to fool everyone for so long...buwahahahaah....BOYS beware.... :lol:

*sighs* -_- ..... :shakehead: Canadians.... *shrugs* -_-

Well if I was ever on a deserted Island and I had to be stuck with another guy. I would want it to be that guy. Just saying :D

:blink: you cant be serious....??? and what would you intend to to with her??? :blink:

• Upvote 3

:( it doesn't fold well with any woman, period. if a boy can beat out a natural born girl like that...it just seems sad no matter how you look at her. :(

However, if she can do that...than so be it. if she can maintain that hard standards of her appearance to keep looking like that...so be it...good luck to her. but to fool everyone for so long...buwahahahaah....BOYS beware.... :lol:

:blink: you cant be serious....??? and what would you intend to to with her??? :blink:

I intend to get her to do the dishes and beat the cloths on a rock and catch fish and clean them Shin hahahahahahah

• Upvote 1

I intend to get her to do the dishes and beat the cloths on a rock and catch fish and clean them Shin hahahahahahah

ah....you want her to be your maid. :blink: as if you guys don't seem to do that any ways....no change in that.... *sighs* ....men... -_-

Matchmaker account

Nationality of origin preferences

American .....same thing here

Brazilian .....Definitely here

Swede .....here too...

Canadian

Russian ...basically all over Europe and Aisa...

Australian ...sadly enough even there....

:o

here let me narrow down that search for you.... :lol:

so there you have it DM ......sorry to ruin your Matchmaker's account. :lol::P

• Upvote 2

They say Apples in Canada are good. ---Canadian Peaches are good to- Plumbs are good- Grapes are good- Cherries are good- ok what other kinds of Fruit up there is there?Its been said that The Best lookin Females are men- That came from a Hollywood Doctor and i guess he would know- Canadian women have harder bodies . So does all of this mean that if you like Carrots -Beets- Potatoes- Tomatoes - Broccolli-Cabbage -Your a Vegetable? -- So if he isnt a she and she isnt a he then what is it and can you grow it in Canada? Just askin- The other thing is If you did date someone like this and have sex and took this someone home to meet mom and then you find out-what would you do???? You would keep your mouth shut for sure- WOW ----what a world we live in huh? :blush::huh::o;):P:lol: : :tiphat:

ah....you want her to be your maid. :blink: as if you guys don't seem to do that any ways....no change in that.... *sighs* ....men... -_-

Thanks for the help Shinnidan! That's about right. I guess I'll just stay single and all by my lonesome to be on the safe side. :lol:

I have been married for going on 33 years Shinnidan, and in all those years I've figured out at least one thing... I married a "Woman"... and so glad I did, cause my shopping days are over laugh.gif... nuff said dear! wink.gif

Krome... I just don't know what to say??? blink.gif ... but I did give ya a plus before I keeled over! rolleyes.gif

Well, see Shinni, that's why us Canadian girls have to look outside of our territory. :lol::D:P

• Upvote 2

Well, see Shinni, that's why us Canadian girls have to look outside of our territory. :lol::D:P

buwahaha... :lol: aww....noway, hun! me bet you could fly rings around them, trans-boys! heheheh :lol:

beside, based on my assumption of your beauty...there should be any challenges, right? :lol:

• Upvote 1