Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: Iraq to resolve all its files with the United Nations and the Arab States

Flyboy42

Maliki: Iraq resolved all outstanding files with the UN, Arab States

Posted: March 22, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics, Top Headlines

Tags: Arab people, Baghdad, Iraq, kuwait, Maliki, Nouri al-Maliki, Sheikh, United Nation

22/03/2012 16:28:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki stressed “Iraq is witnessing these days development in its relations with the countries of the world, especially the Arab ones.”

He said “Iraq was able to settle all outstanding files, both with the United Nations or the Arab countries. Hosting Baghdad Arab Summit is a proof of the return of Iraq to the Arab surroundings.”

A statement issued by Maliki’s office quoted him as saying during a meeting with a number of notables and tribal Sheikhs of Baghdad today “throughout history and every time Iraq experiences harsh phase; its sons of tribal Sheikhs, scholars, and intellectuals face up to those challenges.

Maliki said that “Iraq is still a target and there are countries that are afraid from Iraq’s return to its previous policies, armed and aims at targeting its neighbors and brothers, but, we say that this image is over and Iraq today is seeking to establish good relations with everyone.”

Maliki called on the tribes to “support the security services and maintain the bond between all segments of society, because this stage is important and will be an important part of the stages of rebuilding Iraq.”

http://bit.ly/GGXyG6

• Upvote 16

Maliki said that “Iraq is still a target and there are countries that are afraid from Iraq’s return to its previous policies, armed and aims at targeting its neighbors and brothers, but, we say that this image is over and Iraq today is seeking to establish good relations with everyone.”

AWE! They want to play nice :)

How about returning to it's previous exchange rate?! Check pulease!

• Upvote 4

Thank you for the post!

This is really good news! I think we all know that this article is true. Mr Moon is going to be at this Summit, and I am feeling very sure, that he is there for a reason. Why else would he personally go into Iraq himself, if he weren't going to make an announcement. You would think he would send someone else there, in his place.

I think that this going to be a photo op for everyone!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Thanks Flyboy,

Chapter VII should be announced completely released any day now, there was a closed door meeting held yesterday in the Security Council Chamber but they did not say what it was for or what country it was about. That meeting could be what we are all waiting for IMO.

• Upvote 4

I would have thot that Thug would have nailed it, but.........

I Would've Nailed It If I Wasn't Getting Hammered With Cooked ! :rolleyes:

Adam Just Updated His Chat From Yesterday + Closed The Thread With The Promise Of An Additional Update !

It Definitily Feels Like Something's Going On !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

I Would've Nailed It If I Wasn't Getting Hammered With Cooked ! :rolleyes:

Adam Just Updated His Chat From Yesterday + Closed The Thread With The Promise Of An Additional Update !

B)B)B)

Yeah, I'll be passing out in my thuggies tonight to minimize the mess if we get the coveted text from Adam...

• Upvote 3

I Would've Nailed It If I Wasn't Getting Hammered With Cooked ! rolleyes.gif

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Time to get the production staff warming up in the Bull Pen.....biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Permit me to help, they had a meeting today as well and one press release with regards to Afghanistan nothing about Iraq. However there was another closed door meeting:

PROGRAMME OF MEETINGS AND AGENDA

SECURITY COUNCIL

SCHEDULED MEETINGS

Thursday, 22 March 2012

10.00 a.m. 6738th meeting Interim Security Council Chamber GA-TSC-01

1. Adoption of the agenda

2. The situation in Afghanistan

Report of the Secretary-General on the situation in Afghanistan and its implications for international peace and security (S/2012/133).

Morning* 6739th meeting Interim Security Council Chamber GA-TSC-01

1. Adoption of the agenda

2. The situation in Sierra Leone

Report of the Secretary-General on the United Nations Integrated Peacebuilding Office in Sierra Leone (S/2012/160)

Morning** Consultations of the whole (closed) Interim Consultations Room GA-TSC-02

- Sierra Leone (S/2012/160)

- Other matters

4:30 p.m. Consultations of the whole (closed) Interim Consultations Room GA-TSC-02

- Briefing by DPA

- Other matters

____

* To be held following the adjournment of the 6738th meeting.

** To be held following the adjournment of the 6739th meeting.

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/unsc_dailyprogramme.html

• Upvote 2

Maliki: Iraq to resolve all its files with the United Nations and the Arab States

4ffcdfcf291c38ada1540357af63c9d0_S.jpg

Thursday, March 22, 2012 17:45

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, Iraq was able to settle all outstanding files with either the UN or the Arab countries, in what was described hosted the summit in Baghdad, evidence of the return of Iraq to the Arab.

Maliki said in a statement issued by his office, and received / Baghdadiya News / copy of it, on the sidelines of a meeting with a number of notables and tribal leaders the province of Baghdad, said that "Iraq is witnessing these days sophisticated in its relations with the countries of the world especially the Arab ones."

Maliki said, "Whenever passed the Iraq phase of severe was the sons of tribal leaders, scholars and intellectuals are standing up to those challenges," stressing "the importance of turning Iraq and wanted his people to a country dear and respected enjoy the security, safety and well-being and independence."

The Prime Minister explained that "the State is that we want the state to which the sovereignty of the Constitution and the Nokia one is above the law," noting that "the lack of harmony and bear the responsibility between the components of the people can not advance the state responsibilities."

Maliki confirmed that "Iraq is still at the point of targeting and where countries are afraid to return to its previous policies, Iraq is seeking to target armed with his neighbors and his brothers," but he also said, "but this is over and Iraq today is seeking to establish good relations with everyone."

Maliki called the tribes to "support the security services and maintaining the link between all segments of society, because this stage will be an important part of the stages of rebuilding Iraq," / End / 21.

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/6515-AkLAkKn-AkIEAj-GYOL-vLnI-LkJAbm-LI-AkALL-AkLbGD%D8%A9-NAkDNk-AkIEBn%D8%A9.html

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

4ffcdfcf291c38ada1540357af63c9d0_S.jpg

Thursday, March 22, 2012 17:45

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, Iraq was able to settle all outstanding files with either the UN or the Arab countries, in what was described hosted the summit in Baghdad, evidence of the return of Iraq to the Arab.

Maliki said in a statement issued by his office, and received / Baghdadiya News / copy of it, on the sidelines of a meeting with a number of notables and tribal leaders the province of Baghdad, said that "Iraq is witnessing these days sophisticated in its relations with the countries of the world especially the Arab ones."

Maliki said, "Whenever passed the Iraq phase of severe was the sons of tribal leaders, scholars and intellectuals are standing up to those challenges," stressing "the importance of turning Iraq and wanted his people to a country dear and respected enjoy the security, safety and well-being and independence."

The Prime Minister explained that "the State is that we want the state to which the sovereignty of the Constitution and the Nokia one is above the law," noting that "the lack of harmony and bear the responsibility between the components of the people can not advance the state responsibilities."

Maliki confirmed that "Iraq is still at the point of targeting and where countries are afraid to return to its previous policies, Iraq is seeking to target armed with his neighbors and his brothers," but he also said, "but this is over and Iraq today is seeking to establish good relations with everyone."

Maliki called the tribes to "support the security services and maintaining the link between all segments of society, because this stage will be an important part of the stages of rebuilding Iraq," / End / 21.

http://www.albaghdad...IEBn%D8%A9.html

Did yu Maliki? Did you? All the files? All of them? I don't think so. Not so fast. Are you still telling your people that the US will come back in. that you will not implement erbil cause that lets the US back in. Do you think you have it all done? Let's just see. Let's just see what "YOU" have accomplished.

List what you have completed or accomplished to better Iraq?

all blank. like I have been saying the gig is up. It's ok, time time time is on my side.

• Downvote 2