Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - 0.86 Rate Being Released Next Week At The Time Of The Summit !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting That Frank Is Asking For Better Brain Capacity !

Frank is asking for help. He thinks it was alp108 who might have done it. Some of you took Frank's binary numbers and put them in their posts...please remove this information. Frank asks nicely. Thank you. Frank was communicating with his team.

Also….Do NOT call Frank’s broker. Please DO NOT do this. His broker was VERY upset and told Frank that he was considering to put a hold on Frank’s orders today. This was not humorous.

Frank has NOT stopped selling dinars.

One profound thing he is going to leave to share for the end of the call.

Iraqiya TV has come out as of yesterday and today now they are pounding this. They are telling the citizens of Iraq there are now official holidays from March 25th to April 1st.

When they make a holiday official, it almost becomes like a law. When we get near the end of the "Muklah"

What happened today (bombings) was the reason for the holidays. Stay in your homes!

The government was extremely concerned about this. Security has a certain way about them.

Iraqiya TV told citizens that they knew this (bombings) was coming citizens. Please take heed and stay inside.

TV says Warka will go on holiday. Starting March 21st until when? They say until April 1 but not true. Reopen on Thursday.

TV Iraqi stock exchange will stop on 25th and resume back on April 1st

ISX 21st and return back on 1st; not true. They will resume on Monday most likely.

Is testing going on? Not sure family. It does seem like official testing. Frank doesn't know if this is the official testing that is going on with the numbers/rates in the banks. Testing is done in their opinion. Now Frank passes on to us at this time.

Bank in Toledo OH. 4 people called. One of these people lives right across from the bank!!! ... They are calling them at opening, mid-day, and at closing time every day to check on rates. Frank gave them 1 million to cash in.

GenX said second zero was removed today. Frank thanks him for his opinion. Frank said last night that perhaps next week we might see 2nd zero removed…

.00859 - .00 - .0 - .86 next week…release the rate around the time of the Arab Summit meeting.

King of Saudi Arabia is coming. They might not come now.

Do not be surprised if they get help…with security…. OoH Es Eh??

Delta wants SKs to know that Thursday's auction will contain clues that we need to interpret. What does he mean by that? Frank will come back to that.

Page 26, post 509, yesterday's thread...read Memphis' post

You want to know what’s going on check this post out says Frank.

New currency? Post about new currency being printed?? It is printed says Frank. IMF and relatives would go to CBI and punch Shabibi’s lights out. NO. The new currency is what the Kurds wanted. The coins. The fils. Will have the Kurdish language on them. ...a little recognition.

So that’s what they are printing. On top of all that, why don't we introduce some other new notes? MoFinance and MoPlanning also saying 100 and 200 need to come out. Don’t worry about this. They need these new instruments and the liquidity in the market.

They have not revalued their currency...they have lifted the 3 zeros through the passed laws and now testing through test runs... through the auctions with a PIP movement. They are testing their banking systems and applying the law to it, in order to do it.

Same thing happened Oct. 12, 2009...$1.49. We had told you that you would see this at that time.

We are going to see this, don’t worry about it.

Borders are being talked about….TV is talking about it. Borders are being closed off. Possibly closing them for 3 or 4 days. They counterfeited once and it back-fired on them. The reason for the borders being closed up...and they may be possibly closed for a few days during these holidays. Frank thinks this would be a great idea. The insurgents in Iraq...if they find out the borders are being closed...they will run...before they are trapped. Good idea to catch…bugs (insurgents)…lol

March 8 a Thursday? Yeah. Budget was ratified. Budget is alive; a living entity. Laws have been passed. GOI arguing over it; … Cowards.

OOney – talk to Frank? Contact an admin, or leaders on forum to ask for Frank’s phone number.

Brandon, call Frank to affirm all is set up.

Member FBS - concept of religion. Something in Religion and Emotion thread if anyone wants to debate or comment with respect with him.

Earthquake in Mexico – pray for the people of Mexico

Bank stories – 5/3rd bank story - doctor friend of Frank’s – similar to Toledo story - went perfect says Frank. 22 bank stories today; Many were successful.

Again…Please DO NOT call Frank’s Broker!! DO NOT! CALL FRANK if you have questions!!

Je'sus said for those in Puerto Rico regarding non-interest bearing accounts. There is a bank that will give you one in Puerto Rico. That is "First Bank". Je'sus said he will be opening his account tomorrow. Someone from the forum already did open up his account today there, with unlimited protection. The name of the account...translates to "Account One". Je'sus will post the details on the forum later tonight.

We found out that First Bank is giving you this account. Je'sus is going to work on other banks in Puerto Rico now, so you have different options.

Andy wants to ask a question. If I have an account at let's say WF or B of A that will allow any amount of money...and now we have this new curve about $500,000 with Homeland Security putting a hold on it...will I need separate accounts for amounts around $495,000?

Yes, anything at $500,000 or above will be red-flagged. You will need several accounts. Frank doesn't want you to fear being tagged by our government. When any dealer is audited, our government has access to what was sold. With addresses, etc. When you go to cash out, you'll have to fill out a 104 (FIN CEN) form, and you'll have to show your driver's license. But the 104 is only going to identify you with their own tagging they already did when you had to show your driver's license when you purchased your IQD. Our gov't does not want to slow this and freeze anyone's money.

Iraq showing evidence of becoming international.

Article came out the other day. Do you remember when they said that the IMF gave them kudos for their international status? Then the following day we see that the Iraqi gov't is going to pay Egypt $402 Million. We said the only way they can do this is via a wire transfer.

Today they bragged without even hiding...saying we are wire transferring $402 m to Egypt. Wire transfer is international status.

Today they come out, 402 million dollars wire transfer! Why are they not saying in dinar?

Article comes out about the wire transfer had to be done in dinars...you know that payment from Iraq to Egypt? It was a little delayed. Because when it went over to our side, it had to be converted into IQD. So…Don't tell anybody...the new rate is not in our CBI yet. It's in our budget, but we don't want to do that right now. We just need a couple more weeks or less.

Do you realize how much money this is? We are not going to access this at the 1166. We are going to accept this at the new rate.

These are clues. More clues coming…Especially on Thursday.

Two people from the NE provide ideas today. Military people contacted Frank today. Frank is asking for prayers for better brain capacity. He’s so overwhelmed and overloaded.

Eagle1 to share a confirmation of what happened yesterday. George Robinson. Spent last few months assembling together people to cash in all at the same time. Deal with WF. They have an appointment setup with 380 people and over one hundred billion dinar total. George says that the people at WF Providence RI, taking space in one of the WF buildings two weeks from now to cash in. To give them a rate that EXCEEDS the CBI rate. They are going to hold the dinar for their own investment.

Frank sings to close the call and sounding of the Shofar.

Aloha and good night.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Seriously... You lost me at "exceeds the rate of CBI rate"

If you understand fractional banking, along with realizing gov to gov rates are higher than gov to bank and bank to people. Then it is not that difficult to accept.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug! (Can I get a translator? This reads like an Iraqi news article)

I'd Put One Of My Best Mime's On It For Ya But The Entire CNN Staff Not Only Just Quit But Then They Bombarded Me With Silly String + Water Balloons Before Stuffing Themselves Into A Clown Car And Then Headed Off To Toledo For Cash Out ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

I'd Put One Of My Best Mime's On It For Ya But The Entire CNN Staff Not Only Just Quit But Then They Bombarded Me With Silly String + Water Balloons Before Stuffing Themselves Into A Clown Car And Then Headed Off To Toledo For Cash Out ! :o

Well thank goodness you have a reasonable, believable, and valid excuse sir! :lol:

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting That Frank Is Asking For Better Brain Capacity !

Frank is asking for prayers for better brain capacity. He’s so overwhelmed and overloaded.

It wouldn't be so bad if Frank had started out with something other than this...

frankenstein-abnormal-brain.jpg

:D

• Upvote 1

Which direction is Toledo??? :blink:

clown+car.jpg

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug for the post, love the entertainment. Looking forward to sitting down and having a few beers with you at one of the get togethers/parties once this is done.

FlyHi, to funny. :blink:

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1

If you understand fractional banking, along with realizing gov to gov rates are higher than gov to bank and bank to people. Then it is not that difficult to accept.

don't know what it is about Frank's posts that make it hard for people to understand what he is saying. I've always known how to interpret him correctly but I think alot of people take bits of what is said and try to turn it into... Frank said it's RV'd... I don't think Frank has made that claim ever since I have been in this investment. I think he's a decent speculator but I also think some of the people around him are fanatical and that I don't care for.

• Upvote 2