Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank began printing Iraqi currency after deletion of zeros

JustNTime

I'm going to take a nap, the money is printed, the currency is down to where the CBI is happy and the real reserves can back whatever Shabibi wants to do. Budget is done, just waiting on you know what to take place, no news from the Sunday night preparation meeting which I take as great news, all of the unimplemented agreements of Erbil are ready to be announced. Ki-moon will be speaking at the Summit on the 29th after a sleelp over in Kuwait on the 28th and we could have everything that needs done between now and the time they all hug each other before going back to their homelands.

Plus the lack of news is putting me to sleep, rainy day in the outskirts of Dallas.....:blink:...wake me when there is something of importance or better yet when it .......RV's......I'm tired!!!!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to take a nap, the money is printed, the currency is down to where the CBI is happy and the real reserves can back whatever Shabibi wants to do. Budget is done, just waiting on you know what to take place, no news from the Sunday night preparation meeting which I take as great news, all of the unimplemented agreements of Erbil are ready to be announced. Ki-moon will be speaking at the Summit on the 29th after a sleelp over in Kuwait on the 28th and we could have everything that needs done between now and the time they all hug each other before going back to their homelands.

Plus the lack of news is putting me to sleep, rainy day in the outskirts of Dallas.....:blink:...wake me when there is something of importance or better yet when it .......RV's......I'm tired!!!!

Okay take a nap we will wake you if the camel express comes through.

A nap sounds good, all that thunder and lightening last night kept me awake most of the night.

I just like the term urgent better than soon or in the coming days! :lol:

Hiatus is a necessity. We can read these articles until we are blue in the face and it won't change the outcome. Trust me. LOP, no LOP, millionaires or 'break even'... we shall find out "soon" enough! B)

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you're right but I like putting puzzles together Alex but you set back and I'll bring you what ever you want me too. We know you actors like to be pampered...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...believe me I know a lot of you guys and gals....B)...

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

funny because the Article on this last week said new currency was printed and printing, they even said what was on the bills . :lol:

I am confused. Can someone explain to me if our 25000 notes are the new currency? They already have three languages on them. Are they the new ones, and when they talk about printing the new currency, are they talking about printing and comming out with lower denoms?

I am confused. Can someone explain to me if our 25000 notes are the new currency? They already have three languages on them. Are they the new ones, and when they talk about printing the new currency, are they talking about printing and comming out with lower denoms?

the ones we have were the "new" ones but they are going to be replaced with a currency that has three less zeros than the ones we have...your 25,000 note will be traded for a 25 dinar note which will have the same or similar value as the 25,000 note.

the article if very clear in it's description of a redenomination...of which the purpose is to reduce the money supply from 33 trillion to 33 billion IQD. They are doing this in hopes of Iraqi's not using the dollar as much. The article states that they are seeking approval and that there isn't a concern as long as they can agree on the design.

They have not been "bringing in 000 notes" in order to release lower denoms...if they were the currency in circulation would be nowhere near 33 trillion.

They are educating Iraqi's on what their plans are...they are not trying to "fool" foreign investors into think they are going to LOP so they will sell their dinar back.

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

My take on this statement; She says at least 33 trillion is being traded, currently. She says, the citizens tend to deal in dollars. Two opposite statements in my opinion. How could 33 trillion be in trade amongst the citizens when they tend to trade in dollars? I doubt they are under their mattress's by now.

According to a post by yota yesterday, they claimed there is now a lack of US currency circulating in the markets.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the money is printed, the currency is down to where the CBI is happy and the real reserves can back whatever Shabibi wants to do. Budget is done, just waiting on you know what to take place, no news from the Sunday night preparation meeting which I take as great news, all of the unimplemented agreements of Erbil are ready to be announced. Ki-moon will be speaking at the Summit on the 29th after a sleelp over in Kuwait on the 28th and we could have everything that needs done between now and the time they all hug each other before going back to their homelands.

i know it might appear that i'm stalking you stryker but i can't help but put money in your offering bucket. PREACH! just like you, i have concluded fully that it is a wrap. they have done their best to feed us misinformation and throw us off the trail. they have put on a good broadway drama by having blocs attack each other in the paper while under cover they are all aligned. i finally see it for what it is. yesterday i thought i knew but today i fully know. ITS ALL DONE. the thing about blowing smoke is that you can blow so much that people began to reallize "this is smoke!"

• Upvote 5

the ones we have were the "new" ones but they are going to be replaced with a currency that has three less zeros than the ones we have...your 25,000 note will be traded for a 25 dinar note which will have the same or similar value as the 25,000 note.

the article if very clear in it's description of a redenomination...of which the purpose is to reduce the money supply from 33 trillion to 33 billion IQD. They are doing this in hopes of Iraqi's not using the dollar as much. The article states that they are seeking approval and that there isn't a concern as long as they can agree on the design.

They have not been "bringing in 000 notes" in order to release lower denoms...if they were the currency in circulation would be nowhere near 33 trillion.

They are educating Iraqi's on what their plans are...they are not trying to "fool" foreign investors into think they are going to LOP so they will sell their dinar back.

That makes sense, thanks for explaining it to me.

According to a post by yota yesterday, they claimed there is now a lack of US currency circulating in the markets.....

Yup, interesting position we are in via these articles.....its anybodys guess as to if USD is in or off the streets, if Dinar is in or off the streets, counterfeit currency, in or off the streets......

i know it might appear that i'm stalking you stryker but i can't help but put money in your offering bucket. PREACH! just like you, i have concluded fully that it is a wrap. they have done their best to feed us misinformation and throw us off the trail. they have put on a good broadway drama by having blocs attack each other in the paper while under cover they are all aligned. i finally see it for what it is. yesterday i thought i knew but today i fully know. ITS ALL DONE. the thing about blowing smoke is that you can blow so much that people began to reallize "this is smoke!"

I am right here with the both of you. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

You have to read between the lines and understand that behind most of the smoke they put out there is a fire right behind it that they are concealing.

They are ready to RV now guys! tip_hat.gif

Well, reading all these threads, if the plan was to conceal an RV, they have failed miserably, because all you guys have figured it out!

My question is, how many who have "figured it out" are buying up all the Dinar they can get their hands on?

How do they say its all lies, smoke, misinformation, then in the next sentence, come to a conclusion of fully knowing from reading those same lies????

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

But if you read the title, "Central Bank begin printing currency after deletion of zeros". My take on this is they are comfortable with the amount of large zero notes they have pulled in. Now with the contracting of 4 componies to print their new dinar, sounds like they are in a rush now.

Hey Elixir, did you ever hear of an urgency to LOP ?

• Upvote 4

Hey Elixir, did you ever hear of an urgency to LOP ?

Hey Carrello...........if they were going to lop or redom...........would they have to put out all the disinformation............imo they would not...................they would just do it.........some people on here are going to be very surprised here in the near future...............GO DINAR

• Upvote 2

Yup, interesting position we are in via these articles.....its anybodys guess as to if USD is in or off the streets, if Dinar is in or off the streets, counterfeit currency, in or off the streets......

Well until the dealers actually dry up, I would doubt of any shortage of dinar in country.....If the use of the dollar is going down because of the US pulling out and because of all the trouble going on with Iran and people smuggling USD into the country, then they gotta be using something.....I would say more then likely the dinar is on the uprise again....the only reports I could find of USD usage in the markets was saying about 40% of transactions being completed with the dollar. So if its drying up over there then the only thing left is the dinar....

Zigmeister wrote a song for us called "I'm tired". You and L can dance to it after your nap. B)

Okay take a nap we will wake you if the camel express comes through.

If need be, my camel, Trigger, is ready to take that lead. Trigger is waxed and polished, new spinners, and a bright pink Victoria Secret's bra, sipping on Campari and soda, double lime tall, and is psychologically prepared to take the express lead. Call us if you need us. B)