Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is making $$$ off of Dinar RV Speculation?

I am going to catch flack for this one. Some diehard Dinarians have called me names and done other things. That's fine. My feelings are not hurt.

Many have said they will be laughing post-RV at all those people who were negative(or realistic).

The RV is coming because someone we trust (but have never met nor been able to verify their qualifications) said so.

I love the pro-RV arguments. Such as, "It will happen. Period! End of story!" You name it, it's been entered in this forum.

There are other blogs out there that are absolutely ridiculous. Their statements make comments in this forum appear reasonable. But that is a relative statement.

We all know what is dumber than dumb. Dumber. Dumb then appears intelligent when compared to Dumber.

I can say what I want about myself in this forum without verification. Some will believe while others will not. It becomes a choice. I could verify and still people would not believe. I will say, however, that my IQ test score is 159. It is a fact, but I have no interest in proving it to you. That puts me in there with Benjamin Franklin, but below Einstein. I have no interest in becoming a NASA scientist. A 159 score comprises less than 1% of all IQ test participants. My son was recruited by Dartmouth, Princeton and Yale. Entered School of Mines and got tired of it. Daughter is looking at Duke, Standford, Georgetown or somewhere in Switzerland. Second son attends another private liberal arts school on the west coast.. Why do I say these things?

Oh yes. My hat's off to Adam Montana. Your secret is safe with me. I wish I had thought of it. You're being practical. Genius! And I mean it, with out any sarcasm. And I like the name.

Members of DinarVets, when the Iraqi Dinar RV's, please do not hesitate to send me an email (click my profile, if I'm not banned) and show me your money. Show me what you bought with it. Just how rich you became. You can boast and cheer at my expense all day long. You can have the last laugh and I will humbly acknowledge your victory. You were smarter than me. You are financially blessed and will be changing the world with your newly acquired wealth.

But until then, I chuckle and giggle at the entertainment value you have given me. This is, until it RV's this Thursday.

I'm off! Bigfoot called me on his cellphone today. Bad reception in those northwest mountains, but I understood his grunts to mean that a UFO has been sighted hovering over Loch Ness. I'll be teaming up with Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Elvis for this great occasion. I'll send photos. Yes! Bill C. will be there. I promise. I told him that a couple of Republican interns will also be there. And they're twins!!!

Good bye all!

Oh yes, the opinion, perspective and my 2 cents part.......the RV will never happen. Ciao!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 21

Who Is Making Money?

1) Dinar Dealers via IQD Sales

2) Pumpers via Commission

3) Site Owners via ads & membership / promotional material

Oh I almost forgot, I'm making money...but not from the Dinar speculation! laugh.gif

There is no reason to be rude to the others here, but I do know what you mean. As nice as most of the people here are, the reasoning behind a substantial RV most of the time is just ridiculous. Also, most here are not investors but are people looking for that "big break" in life.

Why is money called dough? There is a certain formula, just like when making dough. You need to learn the correct formula and STICK BY IT. Then you will learn how to create money / dough!

Remember:

Smart Does Not Equal Rich

Nice Does Not Equal Rich

Positive Does Not Equal Rich

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank's Jackster for talking to me yesterday. Everyone has the right to their own belief's. Some of us just hope this thing work's out. I know from talking to you yesterday that you are agood person best wich'es to you and your's in all your future investment's.

your a coward run away just like they all do but you just had to get your 2 cents in take a hike jackoff and this is my opinion. You join recently to tell us all this well lets see who could you be really originally? possibly a lopster under a different SN

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Interesting. Want to sell your dinar?

No. I want to buy it. Seriously, the negativity around here lately is ridiculous. What's interesting that is we a have a mass influx of newbies that appear to be frustrated with this investment. Currency speculation is a beast that most will not understand. Iraq is a work in progress that we have no control over.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the education and the family history.

So.... you're saying because you have a higher than average IQ and your kids are also gifted - that you can say in all certainty no RV?

Bwahahaha.

I respect all peoples' opinions here... as long as there's sound reasoning behind the thought process.

Unfortunately since I can't prove your credentials and your story, I'll have to regard your statement as a rumor ;)

• Upvote 1

I will be sure to send an email to Shabibi tonight and tell him to make sure he talks with you before putting the RV into action, since you would put yourself up on a pedestal above someone who has spent the last several years to bring his country to this point. I am sure he would value your genious input. However, most of us here at DV probably think your disrespect is uncalled for and have no respect for the way in which you have brought it to the forum.

By the way genious, in case you did not notice, we already had a small RV.....just a short while ago.......but maybe you were to busy patting yourself on the back when it happened to notice.

• Upvote 2

Jackster. If you're right you're right & if you're wrong you're wrong....You will only be one of many prognosticators gloating on what ever side of the fence this lands.

Thanks for your concern. With your 159 you should know that YOU can't change people THEY can only change themselves.

Use that big brain to do something constructive.

Take care and genuinely, good luck.

• Upvote 1

Who Is Making Money?

Oh I almost forgot, I'm making money...but not from the Dinar speculation! laugh.gif

There is no reason to be rude to the others here, but I do know what you mean. As nice as most of the people here are, the reasoning behind a substantial RV most of the time is just ridiculous. Also, most here are not investors but are people looking for that "big break" in life.

Why is money called dough? There is a certain formula, just like when making dough. You need to learn the correct formula and STICK BY IT. Then you will learn how to create money / dough!

Remember:

Nice Does Not Equal Rich

And Sarcastic Does Not Equal Rich

For what it's worth, I'm a member of Mensa and my IQ is 169 (only 2 points down from Einstein), and I'm still not a NASA scientist . . . nor a naysayer. But I'm certainly not the only smart person here. And although he seems not to know it, neither is Jackster.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who Is Making Money?

Remember:

Nice Does Not Equal Rich

People like Gooo Ru Frank and his boys open their calls with prayer then spend the first 1/2 or more of each call pumping there dinar on the specials they are having actually asking you for your money to buy their Dinar....then they do the call. The biggest PPr's out there. They pray and then pump! PP=BS. :angry:

• Upvote 1

By the way genious, in case you did not notice, we already had a small RV.....just a short while ago.......but maybe you were to busy patting yourself on the back when it happened to notice.

Im pretty sure he is talking about the overnight RV that will be one to one with the USD.....and he is right.....

The only way this will happen in our favor is small increments over time....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Who Is Making Money?

Remember:

Nice Does Not Equal Rich

You are exactly right in your post. 200 points to you my friend. My dad is over 80 years old and he saw a post on one of those recaps sites friday night and stayed up the whole night thinking it happened. I can't expect him to understand the process because I barely do. Two things I have deteremined: 1. There will not be an CBI Auction at one price and have an RV the same day at another price. 2. Dealers will either change their prices or bring their site down depending on how it is programmed to adjust for an RV. No dealer will take orders after an RV until they adjust their prices. Just like I said in my post on Friday...it's the weekend so we should have another RV called from the regular pumpers.

I hope this investment comes true for everyone because I know I sure can use it. I do think it is horrible what these Guru's do to peoples hopes. It has turned many people sour. However, if there was not an increase in dinar sales from these crazy posts then they would not be waisting their time doing it. And yes, all these sites make money from the ad's that are posted. Just remember they are dropping cookies onto your computer so they can home in on your location and provide ads just for your area.

Stay focused on the Iraqi news posts on this site and you will be fine and keep up what with what is being reported.

And one other thing....don't think it will show up in only certain states and certain banks..... it has to be a tradable currency for "everyone".

Watch the CBI website and the news section here and everyone will be fine.

• 2 months later...

Sure, I'll sell my Dinar. $1,800 per 1 million uncirculated. I'm thinking about raising my price.

If the IQD RVs at 1:1, then paying $1,800 is a no-brainer. That would be 555% ROI.

Well if you dont think it will RV then just sell it to me for 1m at $500, more than you have now, I know your smart enough to get that and if you were so smart why did you buy in the first place... Just because you have a high iq doesnt mean your smart enough to get out of the rain... just sayin...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just curious, why would you "bump" a 2 month old post just to say this?

Most people know where you stand in regards to this speculative investment, however, this shows you are really going out of your way to make your point...

I have to agree 20.

In the first place what kind of a person starts a thread to explain to us how smart they and their family are and then ends said thread by goading the members here in a very self-important way? I've seen it before here and it has never sat well with me.

And secondly, if someone wants to leave DV, okay, that's fine. And if that someone wants leave with a parting thread explaining why they left, well then, fine by me, again.

But I just checked jacksters profile and many, many posts have been made by jackster since the start of this thread.

My conclusion, for what it's worth: It seems like we may be dealing with a bit of narcissism here. But that's just how I see it.

WW.

Well if you dont think it will RV then just sell it to me for 1m at $500, more than you have now, I know your smart enough to get that and if you were so smart why did you buy in the first place... Just because you have a high iq doesnt mean your smart enough to get out of the rain... just sayin...

$1500 for you. Remember, you'll make even more.

You're making too many assumptions.

Just curious, why would you "bump" a 2 month old post just to say this?

Most people know where you stand in regards to this speculative investment, however, this shows you are really going out of your way to make your point...

Entertainment value.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree 20.

In the first place what kind of a person starts a thread to explain to us how smart they and their family are and then ends said thread by goading the members here in a very self-important way? I've seen it before here and it has never sat well with me.

And secondly, if someone wants to leave DV, okay, that's fine. And if that someone wants leave with a parting thread explaining why they left, well then, fine by me, again.

But I just checked jacksters profile and many, many posts have been made by jackster since the start of this thread.

My conclusion, for what it's worth: It seems like we may be dealing with a bit of narcissism here. But that's just how I see it.

WW.

Just how much are you paying for that VIP membership?

Sometimes I like to hear myself talk. And yes I have submitted quite a few posts lately. No takers of my challenge. How about you?

• Upvote 1

Just how much are you paying for that VIP membership?

Sometimes I like to hear myself talk. And yes I have submitted quite a few posts lately. No takers of my challenge. How about you?

How un-interesting must your life be, friend? Clever use of narcissism, though....

I'll tell you what, I don't have any problem engaging another adult. When you are man enough to start a thread, here on DV, explaining how you are sorry that you started this thread and didn't mean all the things you put in it, then I will consider engaging you.

Until then I have to question your character, as a man, since you already said you were leaving, over two months ago, and yet here you are still trolling this site. I have no interest in entering into an exchange with someone like that.

WW.

I have a friend that introduced me to the Dinar and Vietnamese Dong back in February. Told me that these currencies will revalue real soon. They even expected it to RV a few days earlier, but it hadn't happened. He spent his savings and sold his pop-up camper for $6k. All for the sure thing in this IQD RV.

It's been rather a chore to sift through much of what has been submitted in this forum and other blogs. Can not find any trusted news sources that are calling for a 800% value increase of the IQD. 2 sources that I have found show between 50 and 60 countries redenominating their currency, but no RVs. Even the RVs of Germany and Kuwait were small in comparison.

If I or someone else ask a question about the validity of an RV, then we receive personal attacks and are called names. Of course, the namecalling and attacks are not onesided. They come from both parties.

CNBC and FoxBusiness responded to viewers to be careful about this investment. There is no 'buzz' out there amongst investors. News and rumors usually cause prices to either up or down. If there is a projected frost to hit Columbia before the coffee bean harvest, then the price of coffee goes up. If the frost doesn't happen, then the price falls back down. For all the rumors and news, something should have happened to the IQD. 5%-10% increase/decrease?

I'd like to bring my friend some solid evidence one way or another about the IQD RV. So, I keep stirring the pot.

How un-interesting must your life be, friend? Clever use of narcissism, though....

I'll tell you what, I don't have any problem engaging another adult. When you are man enough to start a thread, here on DV, explaining how you are sorry that you started this thread and didn't mean all the things you put in it, then I will consider engaging you.

Until then I have to question your character, as a man, since you already said you were leaving, over two months ago, and yet here you are still trolling this site. I have no interest in entering into an exchange with someone like that.

WW.

Wouldn't want to engage in a discussion with someone that is immature? I guess that's one way to decline my challenge. You can question my character. I did leave. But, I came back.

You're right, my life must be un-interesting since I'm posting in here. You're in here. You're life must also be un-interesting. Hey, we have something in common. Imagine that!

Hey, I only wanted to sell my Dinar for $1800. I had a guy ask me on this thread without me solicitating him.

• Upvote 1