Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LET'S BREAK IT DOWN...........

Legolas

As a further word of explanation. One might ask why is Iraq's budget a drain on the CBI's reserves, and hence a limit to an RV? The GOI cashes in their oil dollars to get dinars, and spends the dinars. The dollars they exchanged are still at the CBI, so why can't they use them to exchange for an RV? Well they can, but then they have not added to their reserves an equivalent amount to what was added to the money supply via the dinars when they made the exchange, this would DEvalue the dinar by this amount. SInce the amount of oil money coming in is about the same as the CBI's reserves that is backing all of the diane, this devalue could be very large, so they don't want to do it.

its good to see that neither one of us can add, 30 mil times 7 equals 210 million per week. which put it will over 10 billion per year, for now, they say 7 mbpd in next 2 years or so, so they can afford an rv, but to be honest they wont pay 1 cent for it.

Yea I corrected mine as well. For some reason I was using a 5 day week, but of course oil pumps around the clock. I've got no problem with folks making typos and arithmetic mistakes as long as they accept tie implications of the corrected version as well as the mistaken one. I think the oil revenue argument show clearly they can NOT have a huge RV, so its your basic argument I have an issue with , not that you made a arithmetic mistake! :)

OH, its also 3 Million barrels per day * 365 days = 1092M barrels or ~1 B barrels per year = $100B dollars (gross) per year. :)

Edited by dvforumuser

Well then behold your Goddess legolas has returned and he shall set you all free from the blasphamy that Adam has created. Give me a break.

I know its hard for you easy. Logic and common sense is a serious threat to your mentality but Legolas has a place here just the same as you do. You have all of the main forums to spread your beliefs. Allow us our section to discuss reality.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

lopsters, i get i made a mistake, and corrected it, thanks for the 9 reminders

I really think everyone caught it at about the same time, Sonny, and all were typing a response simultaneously. The time stamps would bear that out. Undoubtedly you're a prime target, especially when the error is so large, but I think the attack was innocent. When you have so many "lopsters" caught in one "trap," it's almost inevitable that many are going to see it at once, especially when the water is boiling. :P

I appreciate the post that Legolas has posted here, and this scenario may be the FIRST step Iraq takes...but in my opinion'...I do believe that the Dinar will rise fast after initially coming out, but now the TRICKY part. is will we still be able to hold onto what we have, even if it is a an initial "neutral event".....and/or until the price rises...as per holding what we already have/had...IF they are not done away with entirely...or as per a call in time-limit of the notes that we possess?...(THESE ARE THINGS THAT KEEP ME INTERESTED)....It has been said many times that the notes we hold will coincide along with the new lower denominations that will come out....We have seen where for the last appx. 90 years that Iraq's currency has been in the several dollar per dinar range against our U.S. Dollar...yes, even when oil was even below $10.00 a barrel, and the dinar has even been as high as $4.86 in the 1930's and 1940's...and we know now, that with a several decades long dictatorship being removed, and probably 10,000 times the amount of commerce happening over there..(AND NOT JUST OIL)...that they CAN support SOMETHING....and one would most likely assume that their currency would one of those items...lol....(WHATEVER THEY'RE DOING OVER THERE...THEY MUST HAVE A CURRENCY THAT REFLECTS IT...AT LEAST EVENTUALLY...AND A G A I N ! ! !)....Why was this currency allowed to be put out as it has been in the U.S....yes, even with banks....where not one U.S. Official has ever stepped up to the plate to refute what any of us are doing as per buying into this...(I KNOW MANY WHO OWN IT, THAT ARE IN PRETTY GOOD POSITIONS, OF NOT SITTING IN A POSITION OF "SHEER IGNORANCE")...one can either ride it out...or sell out....but, we will see....

Edited by 4aprofit

lopsters, i get i made a mistake, and corrected it, thanks for the 9 reminders

Hey sonny your math is off! laugh.giflaugh.gif

There is 10 reminders!! I dont like odd numbers! laugh.gif

Legolas good to see you again my dude.....good break down of the numbers game!!

That just seems to be one point that A LOT of us cant make sense of....that is, making the numbers work to get our RV, and if we cant get the numbers to match or make sense then it does seem like it cant happen.....we can only hope they find a way to reduce those numbers without deleting the zeros....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

so you are comparing the only people who use logic in this investment as "cultish"...yet the RV groupies who blindly believe they are going to be rich at the "sane" ones...now that is funny.:lol:

Thanks JMW. Glad to see you responding as well, and that was an awesome retort. History demonstrates that people in the "cults" virtually always think it's the outsiders who are crazy. Jim Jones and his kool aid drinkers at Jonestown are a prime example. Once an individual has been effectively brainwashed to believe something, evidence no longer matters. There is security in numbers, and the more an idea is reinforced, the easier it is to keep believing. I merely attempt to present the available evidence in a way that nearly anyone can understand, and hope that eventually more and more people begin to get it. I always look forward to debate which might prove me wrong, but somehow it never comes.

Sonny has at least been making an effort of late, but he missed the mark wildly with that last effort. That gives me hope that he may begin looking more closely at the evidence, and at least accept the possibility that his information may be suspect. I've always enjoyed talking to him, and it's good to see him finally respond to "specific" points instead of merely insisting that "there will be no lop." I have a low tolerance for those who love to come here and bash while having absolutely NOTHING germain to contribute to the discussion. That accomplishes nothing except to keep the legions of kool aid drinkers happy when they may in fact be drinking poison. :P

Hey sonny your math is off! laugh.giflaugh.gif

There is 10 reminders!! I dont like odd numbers! laugh.gif

Legolas good to see you again my dude.....good break down of the numbers game!!

That just seems to be one point that A LOT of us cant make sense of....that is, making the numbers work to get our RV, and if we cant get the numbers to match or make sense then it does seem like it cant happen.....we can only hope they find a way to reduce those numbers without deleting the zeros....

LOL. Good to see you too keep. The numbers are definitely where the answers are to be found. I've been trying for 2 years now to make them work in our favor. Like many, I had my $Million Dollar house plans picked out until research and reality hit me like a ton of bricks. Since then, I've been watching the insanity and fearing that the numbers are simply too large to reduce in an amount which could allow for RV without a simultaneous RD. I just can't see it, but I remain hopeful that someone will show me where I'm wrong. Obviously it hasn't happened yet. Put your silver plated BMW wrenches to work on that, will ya? :P

• Upvote 1

I know its hard for you easy. Logic and common sense is a serious threat to your mentality but Legolas has a place here just the same as you do. You have all of the main forums to spread your beliefs. Allow us our section to discuss reality.

I'm sorry, but I just found that really, really, funny and ironic. :lol: :lol:

-

I'm sorry, but I just found that really, really, funny and ironic. :lol: :lol:

-

I fail to follow. Redenominations are in fact economic reality. 100,000% overnight RVs however are not. This section is where redenominations are discussed so by definition this section is where reality is discussed. Maybe I am missing something?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I fail to follow. Redenominations are in fact economic reality. 100,000% overnight RVs however are not. This section is where redenominations are discussed so by definition this section is where reality is discussed. Maybe I am missing something?

I'm sorry, it has nothing to do with the RD or RV, but more on claiming space. Those damn RV'rs coming into the LOP Section promoting their RV Theory. :lol:

-

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, it has nothing to do with the RD or RV, but more on claiming space. Those damn RV'rs coming into the LOP Section promoting their RV Theory. :lol:

-

Well I guess this is my section seeing how I am not allowed to post anywhere else. The real claiming space though is most prevelant in the main forums. Any mention of RD there and it quickly hits the fan which is why I am sure Adam created this section. I however welcome any debate here including ludicrus statements based off of RV delusion. Easy doesnt bring much debate though. Mostly jabs and remarks so I usually point him back to his comfort zone in my own kind of way. It may seem so but I dont discourage any who would like to join the discussion as long as the have something to bring with them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate the post that Legolas has posted here, and this scenario may be the FIRST step Iraq takes...but in my opinion'...I do believe that the Dinar will rise fast after initially coming out, but now the TRICKY part. is will we still be able to hold onto what we have, even if it is a an initial "neutral event".....and/or until the price rises...as per holding what we already have/had...IF they are not done away with entirely...or as per a call in time-limit of the notes that we possess?...(THESE ARE THINGS THAT KEEP ME INTERESTED)....It has been said many times that the notes we hold will coincide along with the new lower denominations that will come out....We have seen where for the last appx. 90 years that Iraq's currency has been in the several dollar per dinar range against our U.S. Dollar...yes, even when oil was even below $10.00 a barrel, and the dinar has even been as high as $4.86 in the 1930's and 1940's...and we know now, that with a several decades long dictatorship being removed, and probably 10,000 times the amount of commerce happening over there..(AND NOT JUST OIL)...that they CAN support SOMETHING....and one would most likely assume that their currency would one of those items...lol....(WHATEVER THEY'RE DOING OVER THERE...THEY MUST HAVE A CURRENCY THAT REFLECTS IT...AT LEAST EVENTUALLY...AND A G A I N ! ! !)....Why was this currency allowed to be put out as it has been in the U.S....yes, even with banks....where not one U.S. Official has ever stepped up to the plate to refute what any of us are doing as per buying into this...(I KNOW MANY WHO OWN IT, THAT ARE IN PRETTY GOOD POSITIONS, OF NOT SITTING IN A POSITION OF "SHEER IGNORANCE")...one can either ride it out...or sell out....but, we will see....

I have to agree with you, 4a profit. I think everyone realizes that Iraq has amazing economic "potential," and in more areas than oil alone. Unfortunately, they are also amazingly backward in their thought processes and belief systems, and their never-ending religious/political bickering has been hindering forward progression for several years now. The parties and sects can agree on virtually nothing. There is no other reason why they couldn't by now have repaired most of their infrastructure, and be pumping double the current amount of oil. They also have sufficient water resources to have a booming agriculture sector in their economy, and were it not for the risk factors and instability, there would be far more interest in outside investment. Instead, they are essentially living in the iron age, without even basic services like electricity and running water in many areas. Those that have these services are apparently intermittent at best. The Iraqi people have been incredibly patient, while the politicians and religious leaders live like kings.

However, all of that potential aside, it's obvious that none of these things are going to improve drastically in the near term. Until they find a way to get past the religious and political BS, nothing is going to change much, and time is extremely important to us. IF they finally RD, (and I suspect it may be a while yet) it's likely that they will only allow the old/new notes to co-exist for a brief period of time - perhaps as long as 2 years according to "some" articles. That would seem to be a generous estimate. It would appear unlikely, based on past performance that they will accomplish enough in that period to substantially increase their GDP and subsequently the value of the IQD. It has to happen "eventually" (unless they self-destruct) but it may not be "soon" enough for us. :unsure:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 1

Dinarck... I do hope you and Legolas ( and lotsofdinar) will again be given full posting privileges back ie. be allowed to post in any section of Forum....If all of us can it's hard to understand ( and accept) why you can't ....

• Upvote 1

-

It would be nice if they could do it without sounding like spoiled little children that just got their candy taken from them though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

What I find amazingly strange about this entire Iraqi thing...is that folks that I talk to, that work overseas, or even in Iraq, claim that millions, billions and trillions of dollars are moving into Iraq...and that other news agencies, most notably CNN out of Europe...are showing much of this...and some of these same folks told me that upon flying in or out of Iraq...it looks like the rebuilding of New York City from the air...they all ask me why is it that when returning to the U.S....they see NOTHING on our news...except sometimes pictures, in many instances, of the same pics, of a blown up car or building, even some that are replays of the same pics from years ago...one of them said it's no different than the pic. or video that they show when there is an approaching hurricane....of the stop sign that is always swaying back and forth in the wind, that they've shown since Hurricane Camille in the 60's...lol....One of these guys said he has always made 10 to 20% in emerging markets, while all of his friends have lost from appx. 30 to 80% in everything they own, by investments in the U.S....how odd?...He said since he bought dinars when the war started, and then invested in a bank account in Iraq, as well as bought stocks in Iraq...that his return has been nothing short of amazing, with from appx. double to triple returns, and he said that this whas predominently while they were literally tearing the place apart over there...(HE STATED IF HE DID THAT GOOD WHILE IT WAS BAD, WHAT COULD IT DO IF IT GET'S GOOD)..but he said that his local financial advisor here in the U.S., has always told him not to play with investing in emerging markets or anyhting offshore, and if he did, his advisor told him to keep it under 15% of his entire portfolio...as it was un-safe'...(AS THE FIRM HE REPRESENTED, TOLD HIM TO TELL HIS CLIENTS)...he said that he never listened to this guy, except on other financial matters, and by doing the opposite, he has continously done well....all while others were crying...the funny part of this story, is that that same advisor just told him recently that he himself, was now taking his clients advice, my friend, and had just moved every dime he had offshore, and/or to emerging markets, while not doing anything in the U.S. anymore...how odd?...Many analyze this thing in different ways...but the proof is in the pudding'...and I'm following the money...wealth follows wealth, not poverty'.....so, with that said, since the entire world is actually in Iraq, doing business, and with nothing happening in the U.S.., I can see why many of us have taken chances with the dinar...for better or worse...Remember, Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom, Enron, Defunct and Insolvent Banks, 401-K's, Stocks, Bonds, Mutuals, Etc.."You name it"...that went in the crapper'...so to speak'...told everyone up until the day they sank..that they were fine'...how odd?...So, on another note, this is THE ONLY INVESTMENT that I have ever seen that seems to be followed and pursued, IMO, due to ALL OF THE NEGATIVITY...many are watching what Iraq DOES..and not what Iraq or anyone else SAYS...and this is not odd!!!...IMO..IF ONE FOLLOWS THE MONEY..THEY CANNOT GO WRONG...AND WE SHALL SURELY SEE???

• Upvote 3

What I find amazingly strange about this entire Iraqi thing...is that folks that I talk to, that work overseas, or even in Iraq, claim that millions, billions and trillions of dollars are moving into Iraq...and that other news agencies, most notably CNN out of Europe...are showing much of this...and some of these same folks told me that upon flying in or out of Iraq...it looks like the rebuilding of New York City from the air...they all ask me why is it that when returning to the U.S....they see NOTHING on our news...except sometimes pictures, in many instances, of the same pics, of a blown up car or building, even some that are replays of the same pics from years ago...one of them said it's no different than the pic. or video that they show when there is an approaching hurricane....of the stop sign that is always swaying back and forth in the wind, that they've shown since Hurricane Camille in the 60's...lol....One of these guys said he has always made 10 to 20% in emerging markets, while all of his friends have lost from appx. 30 to 80% in everything they own, by investments in the U.S....how odd?...He said since he bought dinars when the war started, and then invested in a bank account in Iraq, as well as bought stocks in Iraq...that his return has been nothing short of amazing, with from appx. double to triple returns, and he said that this whas predominently while they were literally tearing the place apart over there...(HE STATED IF HE DID THAT GOOD WHILE IT WAS BAD, WHAT COULD IT DO IF IT GET'S GOOD)..but he said that his local financial advisor here in the U.S., has always told him not to play with investing in emerging markets or anyhting offshore, and if he did, his advisor told him to keep it under 15% of his entire portfolio...as it was un-safe'...(AS THE FIRM HE REPRESENTED, TOLD HIM TO TELL HIS CLIENTS)...he said that he never listened to this guy, except on other financial matters, and by doing the opposite, he has continously done well....all while others were crying...the funny part of this story, is that that same advisor just told him recently that he himself, was now taking his clients advice, my friend, and had just moved every dime he had offshore, and/or to emerging markets, while not doing anything in the U.S. anymore...how odd?...Many analyze this thing in different ways...but the proof is in the pudding'...and I'm following the money...wealth follows wealth, not poverty'.....so, with that said, since the entire world is actually in Iraq, doing business, and with nothing happening in the U.S.., I can see why many of us have taken chances with the dinar...for better or worse...Remember, Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom, Enron, Defunct and Insolvent Banks, 401-K's, Stocks, Bonds, Mutuals, Etc.."You name it"...that went in the crapper'...so to speak'...told everyone up until the day they sank..that they were fine'...how odd?...So, on another note, this is THE ONLY INVESTMENT that I have ever seen that seems to be followed and pursued, IMO, due to ALL OF THE NEGATIVITY...many are watching what Iraq DOES..and not what Iraq or anyone else SAYS...and this is not odd!!!...IMO..IF ONE FOLLOWS THE MONEY..THEY CANNOT GO WRONG...AND WE SHALL SURELY SEE???

The problem is that this is less of an investment and more currency speculation. The billions coming into Iraq have nothing to do with their hyperinflated currency. It may seem like all the activity in Iraq is going to skyrocket the value of the dinar but that simply isnt the case. With 60 trillion in exsistence there is only so much they can do to just keep the dinar stable more less raise its value. This again is why I and Iraq by the way are saying that it is prime time for a RD. The sky would be the limit for the new currency due to all the future investments and building that will occur but the current currency that we hold is tainted by past hyperinflation and there is nothing they can do about it but RD. I still hope they dont but why wouldnt they? Again a massive overnight RV is impossible. Slow gradual growth over a long period. Sounds like a broken record but it is fact and cant be said enough.

Some are offensive...that there may be a massive gain...like if there were to be an RV......but, what I was illustrating here....is that there have already been RV's of a sort..when one looks at the long term holdings of investing in Iraq...that is what some seem to forget...the point is.....THERE HAS'NT BEEN ANY LOSSES SINCE THIS THING STARTED...and until the final bell has been rung as per the finality of this thing...WHY FRET OVER IT...WHY FIND WAYS OF STATING WHAT CANNOT HAPPEN...LET'S LOOK AT WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED...EVEN ((BEFORE))...THE DINAR HAS MADE IT'S "LAST CALL"...SO TO SPEAK'....If one has any complaints, gripes, does'nt feel comfortable, etc., etc., etc...SELL OUT AND GET OUT...AS IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE AT A LOSS WITH THIS...WHY SPEND ANOTHER SECOND ON IT...AND SIMPLY SHOW US ALL A BETTER PLACE TO BE WITH OUR INVESTMENTS SO THAT WE CAN FOLLOW YOU TO IT....WHY SHOULD ANYONE STUDY AND WRITE ABOUT STUFF THAT THEY DONT BELIEVE IN OR THAT THEY HATE...ALL INVESTORS SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT WORKS...OHHH...THAT'S RIGHT..THEY CANT FIND ANYTHING...THEY'VE ALREADY LOST IN ALL THE OTHERS...LOL...LOL...LOL...

Some are offensive...that there may be a massive gain...like if there were to be an RV......but, what I was illustrating here....is that there have already been RV's of a sort..when one looks at the long term holdings of investing in Iraq...that is what some seem to forget...the point is.....THERE HAS'NT BEEN ANY LOSSES SINCE THIS THING STARTED...and until the final bell has been rung as per the finality of this thing...WHY FRET OVER IT...WHY FIND WAYS OF STATING WHAT CANNOT HAPPEN...LET'S LOOK AT WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED...EVEN ((BEFORE))...THE DINAR HAS MADE IT'S "LAST CALL"...SO TO SPEAK'....If one has any complaints, gripes, does'nt feel comfortable, etc., etc., etc...SELL OUT AND GET OUT...AS IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE AT A LOSS WITH THIS...WHY SPEND ANOTHER SECOND ON IT...AND SIMPLY SHOW US ALL A BETTER PLACE TO BE WITH OUR INVESTMENTS SO THAT WE CAN FOLLOW YOU TO IT....WHY SHOULD ANYONE STUDY AND WRITE ABOUT STUFF THAT THEY DONT BELIEVE IN OR THAT THEY HATE...ALL INVESTORS SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT WORKS...OHHH...THAT'S RIGHT..THEY CANT FIND ANYTHING...THEY'VE ALREADY LOST IN ALL THE OTHERS...LOL...LOL...LOL...

I absolutely think there is money to be made with the dinar. Just not the millions overnight that have been hyped so successfully. That is all I am speaking out against. The baseless hype.

• Upvote 1

I absolutely think there is money to be made with the dinar. Just not the millions overnight that have been hyped so successfully. That is all I am speaking out against. The baseless hype.

Hey Dinarck. I suspect that you've crunched the IQD numbers as much or more than I have. Assuming they eventually RD, my thinking has been that given that most of us paid in the neighborhood Of $1,000+ per million, we would need a simultaneous RV to somewhere around $1.20 in order to break even on the investment, and that's IF the exchange fees don't exceed the 20% premium we were charged on the purchase side of the equation. I'm guessing that if the Dinar becomes tradable - and it should - that the banks which sold the IQD initially will then likely exchange it back. This would prevent the dealer price gouging which has occurred in the last year or so, where the spread has now increased to closer to 40%. Obviously, if they RV to more than $1.20, anything above that is profit for us.

From what I've seen, the budget is right at $100 Billion, and their income seems to be around the same amount, which means they should be breaking even - not bad at all compared to many countries, including the U.S. They supposedly "claim" though, to have a deficit. I can't remember the number, but it seems like it was something like $17 Billion.

It makes sense to me that they would RV simultaneously with a redenomination. That would seem to be the logical time to do it if they do in fact intend to increase the IQD value against the Dollar. What are you seeing that makes you think they might go higher than $1.20, which might make us some money? There almost has to be a time limit for exchange - maybe as long as 2 years, so it would seem that there would be a limited window for an increase which would benefit us. I keep hoping that I'm missing something, but I haven't found it yet. Maybe someone else has looked at the numbers as well and may have some ideas.

Edited by Legolas

Hey Dinarck. I suspect that you've crunched the IQD numbers as much or more than I have. Assuming they eventually RD, my thinking has been that given that most of us paid in the neighborhood Of $1,000+ per million, we would need a simultaneous RV to somewhere around $1.20 in order to break even on the investment, and that's IF the exchange fees don't exceed the 20% premium we were charged on the purchase side of the equation. I'm guessing that if the Dinar becomes tradable - and it should - that the banks which sold the IQD initially will then likely exchange it back. This would prevent the dealer price gouging which has occurred in the last year or so, where the spread has now increased to closer to 40%. Obviously, if they RV to more than $1.20, anything above that is profit for us.

From what I've seen, the budget is right at $100 Billion, and their income seems to be around the same amount, which means they should be breaking even - not bad at all compared to many countries, including the U.S. They supposedly "claim" though, to have a deficit. I can't remember the number, but it seems like it was something like $17 Billion.

It makes sense to me that they would RV simultaneously with a redenomination. That would seem to be the logical time to do it if they do in fact intend to increase the IQD value against the Dollar. What are you seeing that makes you think they might go higher than $1.20, which might make us some money? There almost has to be a time limit for exchange - maybe as long as 2 years, so it would seem that there would be a limited window for an increase which would benefit us. I keep hoping that I'm missing something, but I haven't found it yet. Maybe someone else has looked at the numbers as well and may have some ideas.

Ive been thinking about that myself.....the CBI has openly stated they would accept them for 10 years.... (similar to Turkey) so technically if in that amount of time, the initial rate of the new dinar goes from 1.17 to 3 dollars, then the rate of the old dinar does go up as well but in proportion to the zeros of course.....so if its 1.17 then the old is 1170....if the new is 1.00 the old is 1000 and so on.....Ive been toying with those thoughts, not great at math so I havent figured out what it could be for the old notes if the dinar went to 3 dollars LOL....but of course for the ten year time frame is that in country only??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

my bad, i corrected it.

We are also assuming that Iraq is getting 100% of the profit.

i believe most ofthe oil production is partnered with foriegn

companies like Shell and Exxon

they may get 30 to 40% of the NET profit.... not $100 per barrel

• Upvote 1

Ive been thinking about that myself.....the CBI has openly stated they would accept them for 10 years.... (similar to Turkey) so technically if in that amount of time, the initial rate of the new dinar goes from 1.17 to 3 dollars, then the rate of the old dinar does go up as well but in proportion to the zeros of course.....so if its 1.17 then the old is 1170....if the new is 1.00 the old is 1000 and so on.....Ive been toying with those thoughts, not great at math so I havent figured out what it could be for the old notes if the dinar went to 3 dollars LOL....but of course for the ten year time frame is that in country only??

LOL. Figured I count count on Keep to be looking at it too. Yeah, IF it's 10 years, then we'd be OK. That seems like an awfully long period of time for them to allow us to exchange though. I thought 2 years sounded extremely generous. If it turned out to be longer, and ultimately went to $3, we'd be in great shape. I was thinking more in terms of the current budget and income, wondering just how high they could reasonably see fit to go. Guess we have to wait and see. ;)

• Upvote 1