Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR DEALERS ARE FINALLY DRYING UP...

mia

:D :D :D I LOVE BREAKING RULES! doncha know....damn I am kind of in Tirebiters boat...Saint Paddys day. That mia she is CRAZY......she will be gone tomorrow....or still calling her dried up dinar banker.... ;)

Well then you can have a drink for me also....I have a house full of kids tonight, I could really use it!

• Upvote 1

Well then you can have a drink for me also....I have a house full of kids tonight, I could really use it!

I can imagine. And I will. Wow this was a crazy thread. St. Paddys day what could one expect! Take care Bama...see you on the flip side of Sunday, God willing and the creek don't rise. ;)

• Upvote 1

Literacy is extremely important if you choose to engage in the business world. :D

Loved this line ... some people seem to think that just because they are going to be wealthy, they don't have to know how to communicate, in a literate way. Boy, do they have a thing or three to learn. The more wealth you have, and the more you want to keep, the more you need to be able to communicate effectively. Thanks for that reminder Ski

:)

smee2

I can imagine. And I will. Wow this was a crazy thread. St. Paddys day what could one expect! Take care Bama...see you on the flip side of Sunday, God willing and the creek don't rise. ;)

The true and living God that you and many of your erroneously-thinking "once saved always saved" professing Christian friends claim to know and serve just once-again watched you'all take great pleasure in "running off" another hurting human being with your evil eloquence. Direct evidence of an evil and unrepentent heart. The faith that all of you "think" you have is shipwrecked. And you. You've got a lot of nerve mentioning God right here. You'all need to take this great sin before His Alter, confess it, and plead the blood of Jesus over it pursuant to 1 John 1:9. God is NOT mocked. Bash me and you bash the Lord Jesus who is watching. Go ahead. Blaspheme Him too. I dare you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Mia,

You might want to take your posts to another site. Clearly, you are not capable of arguing your point, whatever that might be, in a constructive manner. Insulting members on this thread and Dinar Vets is not cool. Sometimes we argue and disagree around here. That's what we do though in a respectful way.

Be well and GO RV!

Ski :D

FOR THE LAST TIME...THERE IS NO ARGUMENT YOU IDIOT! IT IS A SIMPLE REQUEST OF WHAT I KNOW FROM MY CURRENT DEALER! WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BESIDES ALL OF IT! GEEZ!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

The true and living God that you and many of your erroneously-thinking "once saved always saved" professing Christian friends claim to know and serve just once-again watched you'all take great pleasure in "running off" another hurting human being with your evil eloquence. Direct evidence of an evil and unrepentent heart. The faith that all of you "think" you have is shipwrecked. And you. You've got a lot of nerve mentioning God right here. You'all need to take this great sin before His Alter, confess it, and plead the blood of Jesus over it pursuant to 1 John 1:9. God is NOT mocked. Bash me and you bash the Lord Jesus who is watching. Go ahead. Blaspheme Him too. I dare you.

And who are you to sit in judgement? Nice try spinning your take on God and Christianity as the Lord's. I think your post in and of itself is blasphemous.

• Upvote 6

It's not your place to judge.....thats a mistake alot of us Christians make...

YOU'RE AN OUTRIGHT LIAR! not even my real name ...you can't even get a decent answer on this idiotic board.!

OMGosh....you just made me giggle girl!!

• Upvote 4

Wow ... someone is having a worse day than I am. According to my dealer, who has also become over the past few years a trusted friend, there is no "drying up" of dinar. It is totally dependent on where the dealers are getting their supply. She gets hers directly from Jordan. No problem with supply.

Hope your day gets better ...

:)

smee2

THANKS! finally a straight answer from someone that UNDERSTANDS what a question looks like...

• Upvote 2

I meant no disrespect.

Wow moose 57. I have never seen you attacked like that :blink:. Someone in this thread needs a hug, and soon you will if it stays this way. Hang in there. Wow, now is the time that we really need to stay grounded. Blow it off. You always do.

Wow, this looks like me and stryker a few weeks ago. But we we not as I guess the word is mean. This thread is scary. I think to leave to.

• Upvote 1

YOU'RE AN OUTRIGHT LIAR! not even my real name ...you can't even get a decent answer on this idiotic board.!

Mia, (real name, psuedo name, or name you might want to change.) Please, by all means point and click elsewhere, oh and caplocks???? That would be on the left of your keyboard, usually it's lit up for those "idiots" who need a visual. Don't know you, don't want to know you. You are sad, and pathetic, but I hope you have a better day today for it's Sunday. Try to get to church a little earlier than the rest, I think you may be in need of a refresher course in living in that glass house. Ebay dear, all day long. Bye bye now.

• Upvote 3

FOR THE LAST TIME...THERE IS NO ARGUMENT YOU IDIOT! IT IS A SIMPLE REQUEST OF WHAT I KNOW FROM MY CURRENT DEALER ! WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BESIDES ALL OF IT! GEEZ!

If you know, then just go...emot-wave.giftip_hat.gif name caller, freakin out person, and all caps user...blah blah blahtongue.gif

Edited by littlefeet
  • Upvote 2

I don't know where you are getting your info from, but I called three dealers and they have dinars coming out of the wa zoo. One dealer told me that he didn't have any trouble in getting all of the dinars he needed, of course that was yesterday who knows what tomorrow will bring.. I Which it was true that the dinars were drying up, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon..

Hey, my printer is still working as well. I can get all you want! ;):P:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Just joking.

• Upvote 1

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow, "Holy Spirit", better than today, I do.

Trust me. Jesus would not have you as a friend, unless it was to take you into counsel to try to open your heart and mind. You are a hippocrite and blasphemous, but you are so self-righteous and angry you would never see it.

Jesus would like most of us here, especially Zig, because he is a good man, with a compassionate heart.

Your rhetoric is really like an old record, and I cannot figure out why you are here. Please go away.

My dealer just stopped by and had plenty. Im not sure he deals dinar too, but I'll ask him......

I think you need to share with Holy Sprit over there. Either that or give him an enema.

Very funny!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Trust me. Jesus would not have you as a friend, unless it was to take you into counsel to try to open your heart and mind. You are a hippocrite and blasphemous, but you are so self-righteous and angry you would never see it.

Jesus would like most of us here, especially Zig, because he is a good man, with a compassionate heart.

Your rhetoric is really like an old record, and I cannot figure out why you are here. Please go away.

I think you need to share with Holy Sprit over there. Either that or give him an enema.

Very funny!

enemy is close enough to enema, and looks like he can get those on his own......

I get it. Mia and Holy Spirit are a brother and sister team. You guys are on the wrong site. You two kids needs to skeedaddle over to OOM for a self-righteous, good old-fashioned time. Just a warning: there are adults over there that may give you a spanking for your childish behavior (put a book in your pants). Oh, and did you want the crusts cut off your sandwich? Doritos or Ding Dongs? Both, okay. Have a nice day, sweetheart.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Just erased some pretty snide remarks about this post and the poster and it dawned on me that what if mia is going through something pretty Chitty ...and we the people of this site just got the brunt of her fear or anger....I can live with that and just let her know ....keep coming back ....I hope and pray (in a non threatening kinda way) that you have a great night and an even better day....Thanks ....Chris...

• Upvote 1

I get it. Mia and Holy Spirit are a brother and sister team. You guys are on the wrong site. You two kids needs to skeedaddle over to OOM for a self-righteous, good old-fashioned time. Just a warning: there are adults over there that may give you a spanking for your childish behavior (put a book in your pants). Oh, and did you want the crusts cut off your sandwich? Doritos or Ding Dongs? Both, okay. Have a nice day, sweetheart.

Carrello - Oh goodness that was an out loud chuckle, you just caused.

Zig - WHAT was that?

Mia - YOU are not nice.

Smee - wub.gif Thanks.

Bama - wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Night all <shaking my head> I know I raised my kids well!