Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arab Summit funding must be approved by Parliament

Carrello

Thursday, March 15 2012

Economic parliamentary: the government can not loan the summit without returning to Parliament

Twilight News /

www.SHAFAAQ.com

Revealed the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives, Wednesday, for the absence in the general budget for 2012 at no additional financial allocations to the requirements of the Arab summit, indicating that the government can not make a loan to finance the Arab summit without returning to the House of Representatives.

A member of the parliamentary Economic Committee Abdul-Hussein Abtan for "Twilight News" that "the general budget for the current year and approved by the House of Representatives recently did not include additional financial allocations for the Arab summit."

"The budget allocated for the Arab summit in the 2011 budget last year was a large and adequate, this Matben through the purchase of armored vehicles in amounts imaginary."

The Iraqi Council of Ministers announced, yesterday Tuesday, for approval to pay an advance for special requirements of the Arab summit, worth 100 billion dinars.

A statement issued by the cabinet and got "Twilight News", a copy of it, that the Council decided at its eleventh regular "approval to fund a project of the Arab summit conference in Baghdad, and his predecessor, paid by the Ministry of Finance of $ (100) billion dinars."

Abtan and that "any loan provided by the government Kt_khasasat extra for the Arab summit must pass through the House of Representatives."

The MP Jawad Alshahyla member of the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives said, earlier, said his committee will guide a formal letter from the presence of 400 armored car for the Arab summit by the government, not to pay cash and futures.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

presence of 400 armored car for the Arab summit by the government, not to pay cash and futures

Hey ya, C! They had an article (k98 i think posted about it two days ago) stating they were going to purchase like 60 cars costing aprox 250k (yes in dollars) each. Is this thing saying..."there are no cars in the 2012 budget" and(or?) "don't by more in the future because we already have 400"???

I sooo cannot follow this one. HEP MEH!! :huh:

(k98's link) Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/109690-mr-muqtada-al-sadr-renewed-his-criticism-of-the-baghdad-summit-and-calls-regardless-of-public-money-to-the-people/#ixzz1pFQKeJuL

Caught, I understood it to say the original funding for the cars was not in the budget. If they ordered even more armored cars, I think there would have been a riot, or camel stampede.

I read an article a few days ago that they had approved the money to cover this summit, you hear a different story everyday.

Just proves they have two sets of books...... jk...........or am I?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Caught, I understood it to say the original funding for the cars was not in the budget. If they ordered even more armored cars, I think there would have been a riot, or camel stampede.

HA HA HA!! Gotcha, C, and as always....BIG OL THANK YAZ!!! :hug:

(oh wait...I take back that :hug: cuz I hear yer a MEAN lady!!) :lmao: NO ICE CREAM 4 CHU!!

NO doubt! I gave a timid laugh at that myself....heh :unsure:

I don't know who keeps giving you negs, but I evened you out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know who keeps giving you negs, but I evened you out.

I am going to contact the Mods to see what can be done. negs. There must be a way to track who is doing it. All I have to do is breath and I get negged. I am going to contact Adam to see what can be done.

• Upvote 2

We saw a few days back they will be in session and will postpone their month vacation: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/109334-parliament-decided-to-postpone-the-legislative-recess-and-extend-the-work-for-a-month/page__p__891598__hl__postpone__fromsearch__1entry891598

I like where you're going with that.

I am going to contact the Mods to see what can be done. negs. There must be a way to track who is doing it. All I have to do is breath and I get negged. I am going to contact Adam to see what can be done.

It was me, I've been neggin you. I really don't appreciate the positive articles or in depth analysis you bring to us. :lol:

Ahhhh hhhaaaaahhhhhhhh! I knew it was you, Patriotic Mess! Zig, where is my 8 inch BBQ lighter? I need to give PM an exam. The exams are given by the pool - the one with the water and the camel. The camel is the one in the bra with the dinars hanging out. B)

Hey, PM, did you see this article today stating the Parliament has adjourned until April?.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

Ahhhh hhhaaaaahhhhhhhh! I knew it was you, Patriotic Mess! Zig, where is my 8 inch BBQ lighter? I need to give PM an exam. The exams are given by the pool - the one with the water and the camel. The camel is the one in the bra with the dinars hanging out.

Here you go, you can use my big 10 inch..........................lighter. :lol::lol::P You know what they say, everything is bigger in Texas. ;)

• Upvote 1

Here you go, you can use my big 10 inch..........................lighter. :lol::lol::P You know what they say, everything is bigger in Texas. ;)

Well, if that's the case, I need a one-way ticket. B)

The statement was not news as such, it was the transcript of cabinet decisions taken in the 11th session held on 13th March, It is posted on the Iraq Gov website.

http://www.nmc.gov.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=3938

Looks like someone is challenging the authority of the cabinet.

Office of the Prime Minister

11th Meeting 3/13/2012

14/03/2012 9:29

Dabbagh announced the decisions of the Council of Ministers

1. Adoption of the record editor in the State of Kuwait on 6 March 2012 on the meeting of the Committee established by the commanding Diwani number (26) for the year 2011, included to allow the Kuwaiti owners of the property in the Republic of Iraq to act Bakarathm unless there is a reason why a court subject to the principle of reciprocity from the Kuwaiti side on the rights of Iraqis are the exchange of such obligations and approved through diplomatic channels and through the receipt of individual applications and documented by the concerned authorities in both countries.

2. Approval of the draft law the Fifth Amendment to the Law of the State Council No. (65) for the year 1979 and submitted to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution, taking into account the notes of the Legal Department of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers except the notes number (1, 10).

3. Agree to fund a project of the Arab summit conference in Baghdad, and his predecessor paid by the Ministry of Finance of $ (100) billion dinars.

4. Subjecting the goods contained to Iraq to examine the company's French ( Burean veritas ) on an ongoing basis and the subordination of the goods is examined contained to Iraq examined laboratories of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals for a period of six months and finish the ratification of the contract with the company ( SGS ) of Switzerland.

5. Authorize the Minister of Environment the authority to negotiate and sign a draft agreement amended for Arab cooperation in the field of organizing and facilitating relief operations, as amended by the Council of State based on the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution and the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document authorization required on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Environment according to the contexts of approved and submit to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the President of the Council of Ministers.

6. Approve the adoption of the recommendations of the Committees of Economic Affairs and Energy Affairs on the study of the possibilities of the occurrence of the crisis in the Persian Gulf and Iraq raised the demand of the advisers studying the subject from all aspects of their impact on the budget and the currency, oil, and the ration card, electricity.

7. House approval of the linking rivers to print on the Ministry of Education to form a committee of the Ministries of Education and Finance and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers shall submit the proposal on the treatment of its employees on all aspects of fundamentalism.

8. Authorize the Ministry of Education the power purchase requirements of public examinations final allocations of exams and budget of the Ministry of Education an exception from the provisions of Articles (4 and 5) of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts for the year 2008 as amended and granting exceptions set out the decision of the Committee on Education and Culture for the treatment of immediate problems which require speed to complete.

• Upvote 1

Carrello, I could swear I read an article that said, they would also use the allotted summit budget from 2011 that was not used due to it being postponed in 2011 to 2012 ???

I'm plussing all your posts to try and make up for whoever is the NEGGER :D

Carrello, I could swear I read an article that said, they would also use the allotted summit budget from 2011 that was not used due to it being postponed in 2011 to 2012 ???

I'm plussing all your posts to try and make up for whoever is the NEGGER :D

Thanks Shelley. There are ways of finding out who it is. working on it.

Edited by Carrello