Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarkicker Bank story

Dinarkicker

Ok folks those that know of me, know I am pretty much a no BS person when it comes to this investment. I asked one of our students parent who works for BOA, to see if they could set me up with a private banker. She called the big branch in our area, and talked with a private banker, as soon as they said "dinar" they were shut down and informed that this was a scam, forget they said it was a scam,the point is they weren't willing to talk.

I see bank stories all the time, "my banker bent over backwards " "my banker let it slip RI". So all these people say their banker was excited when they heard dinar, What am I the only one who gets a banker that doesn't know anything. I doubt it, so take these bank stories for what they are "stories ". Now for me I may be looking for a different bank When this is done.

No BS here, have a good week people.

DK

• Upvote 17

Well DK, your not the only one. I got the same from two banks that I deal with. One being BofA the other being CB&T. Quite honestly, I am tired of following Iraq and it's knee jerk government. It will revalue at some point in time I am sure. So I will just file mine under "hopefully soon" and get on with life.

Been thinking it would happen by the end of March, but am now losing faith that it will.

I'll give it the next two weeks. Lets see.

• Upvote 6

Ok folks those that know of me, know I am pretty much a no BS person when it comes to this investment. I asked one of our students parent who works for BOA, to see if they could set me up with a private banker. She called the big branch in our area, and talked with a private banker, as soon as they said "dinar" they were shut down and informed that this was a scam, forget they said it was a scam,the point is they weren't willing to talk.

I see bank stories all the time, "my banker bent over backwards " "my banker let it slip RI". So all these people say their banker was excited when they heard dinar, What am I the only one who gets a banker that doesn't know anything. I doubt it, so take these bank stories for what they are "stories ". Now for me I may be looking for a different bank When this is done.

DK

DK....I too, have tried to engage in a conversation with an investment banker in WF, Compass, and Chase (all my banks) re: the Dinar. 100% of them shut me down and did everything but ridicule me for believing in this "scam". The only one that did not was US Bank. The guy there wished me luck and even mentioned that he was going to watch it himself. I guess that's the bank who'll get my business! smile.gif Just because they were nice~

• Upvote 2

Well DK, your not the only one. I got the same from two banks that I deal with. One being BofA the other being CB&T. Quite honestly, I am tired of following Iraq and it's knee jerk government. It will revalue at some point in time I am sure. So I will just file mine under "hopefully soon" and get on with life.

Been thinking it would happen by the end of March, but am now losing faith that it will.

Shabs HIMSELF has stated SEPTEMBER. We're better off NOT getting our hopes up until then. IMO.

• Upvote 3

Right there with you. I believe it will one day be a good investment. However, I am really tired of all the garbage. I am taking a dinar sabbatical and getting on with life. When it happens it will make the news and if I'm not the first one at the window it will not matter. Too much drama involved in sitting here all day reading posts that get contradicted every other day. Crappie are biting, grass needs mowing, and its time to put the top down and enjoy the scenery!

• Upvote 6

As a banker, I hope this answer helps future questions from Dinararians to any bank(s) about the Dinar of any kind. Please know that Private Bankers, Wealth Management Bankers, Personal Bankers, Managers at Banking Centers, Investment Bankers and the Foreign Exchange Offices do not and will not have any information to share about the future of the Dinar that has been conveyed (asked) within their banking worlds to us as Dinar investers. The only thing banking personnel knows about the Dinar is what they have read on their own time or through contacts outside the bank. It is their own thought and self opinions at this point and will remain so. It will truly be a waist of your time to ask, I assure you. Hope this helps, so keep your Dinar locked up and be patient.

Go RV :)

• Upvote 4

As a banker, I hope this answer helps future questions from Dinararians to any bank(s) about the Dinar of any kind. Please know that Private Bankers, Wealth Management Bankers, Personal Bankers, Managers at Banking Centers, Investment Bankers and the Foreign Exchange Offices do not and will not have any information to share about the future of the Dinar that has been conveyed (asked) within their banking worlds to us as Dinar investers. The only thing banking personnel knows about the Dinar is what they have read on their own time or through contacts outside the bank. It is their own thought and self opinions at this point and will remain so. It will truly be a waist of your time to ask, I assure you. Hope this helps, so keep your Dinar locked up and be patient.

Go RV :)

Thank you Good advice. I just people to know alot of these stories are BS

I bought some of my dinar from Webster Bank in my area . Webster said it will take three business days to arrive because they ordered it from BOA across town. I walked in to that same BOA a few months later and opened a checking account and when the bank manager ask me why I picked BOA , I said I was invested in the Iraqi dinar and I wanted to see if I could cash in with his bank when the dinars revalued. He said he never heard of the Dinar. I brought some Dinars with me to play show and tell just to get a reaction . Dan, the bank manager looked at me like I had ten heads. I told him some of my Dinars were purchased from his bank, through Webster bank and the rest were purchased from Safe Dinar, Boston Mass.

Dan googled Safe Dinars' web site and he was blown away , He claims he had no Idea that anyone could purchase the Dinar or if it was even legal . I also gave him a copy of the unclassified copy of "The Future Of Iraq Project " which has been posted on DV many times.

Dan said he would contact BOA's foreign exchange Dept. and get back to me. He called me the next day and told me that the foreign .exch. department said to him that it has been rumor for years now that the dinar may revalue. Then they told Dan if and when the Iraqi Dinar dose RV, for me to call BOA and make an appointment with BOA's foreign exch. dept.

That is my bank story , cut and dry, no bull.

• Upvote 1

I've heard this type of story many times and as Richard Wood said bankers have no idea as to what the future of the dinar will be, to make this easier to understand NOBODY but a handful of people in the world know the future of the dinar, so why do we get upset when a banker says it's a scam, look at what's happened in Iraq the last few weeks, nothing but good news has come out for the world to see, we've waited a long time for this why give up now, thanks for the post DK.

DK

I bought my dinars from CapitalOne and I really don't think they would be selling dinars if they thought the dinars were a scam.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Question? Has anyone taken the Frank Dobb bill to their banks and what response you received. Please let us know, because I am going to take a copy to my banks and see if we all get the same reception. Peace! In the Middle East. :rolleyes:

DK

My Bank Manager who I deal with on 5 seperate accounts when asked about the dinar said......................................

DON'T DO IT!

This was quite a while ago. I only mentioned it once to him when I was in the crazy mind set this investment can cause.

Where we live and breath the dinar, nothing else mattered.

You all know what I mean, eventually this calms down and we just sit back and wait.

PD41 calls it dinar burnout. Fits perfectly

• Upvote 1

Some could call the US financial institutions practices a scam. Just look at what has happened over the past few years and how many lost their homes and savings.. I really do not trust bankers and their opintions on what some other country may be getting ready to do.

• Upvote 3

Some could call the US financial institutions practices a scam. Just look at what has happened over the past few years and how many lost their homes and savings.. I really do not trust bankers and their opintions on what some other country may be getting ready to do.

The way the congress conducts business is a scam. The Federal Reserve is a scam. The IRS is a scam. Social Security is a ponzi scheme. Shall I go on?

• Upvote 5