Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yota's article. thought lopsters would like to chew on it

sonny1

Member of the Finance Committee: The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days RV

History of edits :: 1331530813 • 12 times readable

A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Faleh applicable, the registered companies in the Iraqi market for securities is the reason Riisa the high value of the U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar, indicating that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days.

He said in effect, in a press statement on Monday that "the central bank is responsible for fiscal policy and therefore obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar," adding that "measures the bank last did not work in raising the value of Iraqi dinar and to inquire about this thing called the Governor of the Bank Central and told me that the measures developed but not implemented by 100% and the promise of its application in the coming days which will then significantly decreased the value of U.S. dollar against the Iraqi dinar. "

He continued in force, that "the companies registered with the Iraqi market for securities is the main reason for this and that because it trades in its share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling instead of buying them as currency for goods and goods".

He ruled out a member of the Finance Committee to decrease the value of the U.S. dollar significantly or return as it was.

And the decline of the Iraqi currency exchange rate in a banner during the past few days against foreign currencies, particularly the U.S. dollar, raising fears among the citizens of the continuing decline.

And Some attribute this decline to an asylum Central Bank of Iraq to implement more stringent measures in the recent past regarding its sales of hard currency, especially the dollar, which has led to a lack of circulation of U.S. currency in the markets and increase demand and thereby increase its value against the dinar, but others believe that currency's decline is due mainly to the withdrawal of America and the growing divide between politicians, threatening the stability of the country. ended 2.

Updating: 03/12/2012 9:41

http://translate.goo...storyid%3D70215

This post has been edite

Read more: #ixzz1ovLsnbIq

this is from yota, i though that some loppers would like to comment

• Upvote 6

There's no meat on this bone, so they're holding a lopsters summit as we speak to try to find something worth fighting for. :lol:

Poor things, fighting just to break even.....wonder if they're gonna demand their bank to take 3 zeros off their balance after they cash in just so they can be right??....JK lopper friends!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In the end, i think the cbi will rv. then say, you know we really wanted to rd/lop, but the goi said deleting the zeroes wasnt the way to go, so we changed our minds and found an alternative. purposeful misrepresentation is what i think deleting the zeroes is about. now lets rv this thing.

Edited by truthful1

Poor things, fighting just to break even.....wonder if they're gonna demand their bank to take 3 zeros off their balance after they cash in just so they can be right??....JK lopper friends!

haha, it would be funny if Shabibi is reading the lopsters posts and then say all lopsters are not allowed to cash in, since they don't believe that I'll rv :lol:

This article is being debated on vitually every dinar site with no general consensus as to what it means....on this site, in the news section, a great many are waiting for Truthful to have it deciphered by his contact to better understand what it says....

Is it really fair to come here to 'bait' the so called lopsters before the article is translated properly?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This article is being debated on vitually every dinar site with no general consensus as to what it means....on this site, in the news section, a great many are waiting for Truthful to have it deciphered by his contact to better understand what it says....

Is it really fair to come here to 'bait' the so called lopsters before the article is translated properly?

Bait them with an awesome article?? Thats seriously funny....

• Upvote 1

Im having to download some things for him to be able to translate. so it could be a day or more, something with the script settings.

this isnt really bait for lopsters. i said it in another thread, theres two sides to this equation. either increase the dollar sales at auction or increase the value of the dinar. there still is two ways to lower the high price of the dollar in iraq.....despite any argument this is exciting to see. go rv

• Upvote 1

In the end, i think the cbi will rv. then say, you know we really wanted to rd/lop, but the goi said deleting the zeroes wasnt the way to go, so we changed our minds and found an alternative. purposeful misrepresentation is what i think deleting the zeroes is about. now lets rv this thing.

we haven't always agreed, but i think you nailed this one....

Hey sonny1 I saw something from 8ball saying astro guys contacts seem to think we are close. He was a pretty bright guy as I remember. Med seemed to think highly of him.....any thoughts?

astro is legit.

• Upvote 2

That's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it but why the interest in someone elses opinion if you've made up your mind?

Aww, I was just teasing...I would think even lopsters hadn't given up all hope of a true RV, this kind of article should be a ray of hope to even those that have lost most RV hope....I really never mean any harm in my posts.... : )

• Upvote 1

i didnt put it in the lop forum to bait anyone, i value dinarc's opinion, and i wanted to give him a chance to speak on it, thats all.

• Upvote 6

:P:lol::blink::ph34r: CYA Going Back Upstairs Where I Belong!! :lol:

Edited by yota691

Im having to download some things for him to be able to translate. so it could be a day or more, something with the script settings.

this isnt really bait for lopsters. i said it in another thread, theres two sides to this equation. either increase the dollar sales at auction or increase the value of the dinar. there still is two ways to lower the high price of the dollar in iraq.....despite any argument this is exciting to see. go rv

I agree but the article isn't clear enough for anyone to make an RV,RI or RD statement and to assume the "lopsters are hiding from something by not immediately responding is to me unfair..imo

• Upvote 2

While you may have a valid point, in previous articles that have been bastardized to English translation, there was absolutely no hesitation for debate and the voicing of views and opinions based on such.--without waiting for a "proper" translation.

As they say:

Just sayin'

:ph34r:B)

• Upvote 1

i didnt put it in the lop forum to bait anyone, i value dinarc's opinion, and i wanted to give him a chance to speak on it, thats all.

I know that you and dinarc have interesting informative debates on this subject and I'm certain that's why you brought it here....it was the antagonistic comments that followed that I think were uncalled for..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

The only thing that I can say about this article is that I dont not understand it. With that being said one thing that I am confident of is that they are not announcing a 100,000 to 300,000% RV within the next few days. More than likely they speak of the auctions and something to do with their recent jump to 1166. It probably has to do with the balance of USD and dinar during their daily business. One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that the gurus and wishful thinkers are going to have an absolute field day with this one which is already evident by the mass hype it has produced in the main forums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately, the last month that is noted on the market exchange rate of the IQD on the CBI's website is December, but it clearly shows that the value the dinar holds in the marketplace has been doing down against the dollar...

In November it is stated to be about 1200 dinar to the dollar in the market, but in December had gone to over 1240 dinar to equal a dollar... LINK

That is likely all this is referring to... The actual value that an Iraqi gets for his dinar against the dollar, which is different than the rates that we see on the CBI's website...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I know that you and dinarc have interesting informative debates on this subject and I'm certain that's why you brought it here....it was the antagonistic comments that followed that I think were uncalled for..

cry me a river

The only thing that I can say about this article is that I dont not understand it. With that being said one thing that I am confident of is that they are not announcing a 100,000 to 300,000% RV within the next few days. More than likely they speak of the auctions and something to do with their recent jump to 1166. It probably has to do with the balance of USD and dinar during their daily business. One thing that I am absolutely certain of is that the gurus and wishful thinkers are going to have an absolute field day with this one which is already evident by the mass hype it has produced in the main forums.

and that annoys you doesnt it? for believers to get excited over something good right?laugh.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Aww, I was just teasing...I would think even lopsters hadn't given up all hope of a true RV, this kind of article should be a ray of hope to even those that have lost most RV hope....I really never mean any harm in my posts.... : )

Of course....."Lopsters" want to cash-in at the max possible like everyone else... They only point out the chance that there might be more possible scenarios than just the "1,000 fold return" (which I'd personally love, mind you) on our investment...

I find it reasonable, realistic and sensible...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

cry me a river

and that annoys you doesnt it? for believers to get excited over something good right?laugh.gif

Haha. Yeah Easy I am all broken up. Please attempt to explain how this article is "good". O nevermind. I forgot. You are part of the everything means RV crowd with no need to explain your position. Blindfaith for an impossible outcome huh? Good luck with that.

• Downvote 4