Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi teenagers stoned to death for "emo" haircuts

JRob

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragging britches on the ground and showing their underpants, bad haircuts may deserve a slap on the back of the head 3 stooges style but so do many other styles also. None deserves to be killed for it.

I have a tendency to not believe this article at face value. Thats a lot of teens killed supposedly. <_<

• Upvote 1

Growing up we would have been the 'poor' people,,,but it was the 'really poor kids' who could not afford a belt or pants so they were forced to wear their grandpa's clothes that were three sizes too big. Now I guess that they were just ahead of their time.

LOL, no doubt! :D

Just think, they want to implement there theological law here in

our country. Well the first time I see or hear of this kind of behavior in my

community I will become a Fox News Alert.

You just did. You just made the DHS watch list. Someone somewhere just labeled you an extremist...

Like I stated before, please show where the text of Islam is satanic... Don't show where man's abuses of any religion could be viewed as such, as all religions from Christianity to Buddhism could not meet that standard...

Man has, throughout history, shown an uncanny ability to distort every religious text on the planet throughout our history...

I am more than willing to research any religion, as interpreted by man, that has not used such power to abuse and condemn others in various magnitude of manners in order to reach the goal of their own agenda...

Like it or not, Christianity has maimed, tortured and killed people throughout its history... Does that mean that the religion itself is at fault, or simply the people that it has been used/abused by some to further their own agenda? Does doing so mandate that the whole religion is at fault, or just those that used the words of that religion for their own purpose?

NEGATIVE. It was no more Christianity than Islam. Religious zealots come from all religions and use the name of their religion to pursue their twisted agendas. Christianity did not pursue the crusades. It was religious leaders of the Roman-Catholic church who sent the faithful to do their bidding. Islam did not send Al Qaida to terrorize and murder. Again, it was zealots with a perverted understanding of their religion. Judaism did not kill Jeshua, it was a sect of Jews seeking to maintain control of their religion. They did not recognize the messiah as he stood before their very eyes because of blind ambition.

Scary thought, and probably not far from the truth! :ph34r::unsure::ph34r:

I know, right???

Sadr describes “EMO” followers as “Silly” laugh.gif

Saturday, 10 March 2012 20:58 |

Najaf (AIN) –The leader of the Sadr Trend Muqtada al-Sadr described the followers of the EMO phenomenon (Worshipers of the Satan) as “Silly.”

In his response to a question by his followers about his opinion over the EMO phenomenon in Iraq, he said “These people are silly and crazy who represent a burden for the Muslim community,” noting that “The specialized authorities should punish them according to law to end this phenomenon.” /End/

http://alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5821:sadr-describes-emo-followers-as-silly&catid=42:2011-11-19-15-21-51

I think it stems from the zoot suit fashion

Zoot suit was a style of clothing popularized by African Americans, Mexican Americans, Italian Americans, and Filipino Americans during the 1930s and 1940s

History

The Zoot Suit first gained popularity in Harlem jazz culture in the late 1930s where they were initially called "drapes". [1]

The word "zoot", according to the Oxford English Dictionary, probably comes from a reduplication of the word ’suit’. It was probably first coined by Mexican American pachucos as part of their slang, "Caló", evolving from the Mexican Spanish pronunciation of the English word "suit" with the "s" taking on the sound of a "z". In any case, the zoot suit became very popular among young Mexican Americans, especially among those in Los Angeles who styled themselves as "pachucos"

Anti-Latino race riots in Los Angeles during World War II are known as the Zoot Suit Riots. Despite restrictions and discrimination, Zoot Suit culture prevailed.

Pachucos are Chicano youths who developed their own subculture during the 1930s and 1940s in the Southwestern United States. They wore distinctive clothing (such as zoot suits) and spoke their own dialect of Mexican Spanish, called Caló or Pachuco. Due to their double marginalization stemming from their youth and ethnicity, there has always been a close association and cultural cross-pollination between the Pachuco subculture and gang subculture.

• Upvote 1

The Islam/Muslim religion is a terrible thing, just for clarification.

Um, no clarification needed. I ment all religion.

But I will be praying to what ever god necessary until I see the RV.

Edited by Spud

I am first of all really disappointed that muslims would act on their own people like this. You know there is a peaceful form of islam called suffi. Why can't they get radical and go from another direction and get upset about those children loosing their civil rights. Oh I forgot its the crazy leading the crazy over there. I should not say that but the analogy is sound. Personally I think that if the kids want to stick a rubber glove on there head and run up and down the block yelling i'm a squid I think that should be able to do so. hmmmffff!

Please show where Islam is 'devil worship' before showing your own ignorance...

If you are hoping to reap such rewards from the IQD as many hope, are you that comfortable doing so from currency issued from a society based around 'devil worship'???

I think that if you could read Aramaic ....and could get a copy of a real Koron....you just might S#!T your self

the stuff ....that some of the Radicals over there teach would turn and Americans stomach .....I have been around the Filipinos (Muslims) ...in southern Mindanao ....some of these people need to be removed

Not all Muslims are bad but the Religion being taught .....too the extremists ...is the one from way back...when you could not look at a neighbors sheep.........haha

eye for a eye ....dose not cover this S#!T....this Religion needs too be removed before it gets worse

• Upvote 2

Sadr describes “EMO” followers as “Silly” laugh.gif

Saturday, 10 March 2012 20:58 |

Najaf (AIN) –The leader of the Sadr Trend Muqtada al-Sadr described the followers of the EMO phenomenon (Worshipers of the Satan) as “Silly.”

In his response to a question by his followers about his opinion over the EMO phenomenon in Iraq, he said “These people are silly and crazy who represent a burden for the Muslim community,” noting that “The specialized authorities should punish them according to law to end this phenomenon.” /End/

http://alliraqnews.c...-11-19-15-21-51

WE NEED TO TAKE THIS GUY OUT ,............I VOLUNTEER .......

I subscribe to the teachings of a Jewish Carpenter who best demonstrated love towards both his friends and enemies. He taugh, "he without sin cast the first stone." Unfortunately, there are some who are so "morally outraged" by the sins of others they find themselves under the charateristics of another teaching of this Suffering Servant. He further taught, my paraphrase, it is better to take the telephone pole out of one's own eye before trying to take a toothpick out of another's. On this early Sunday morning, I am comforted by the fact that the King of Kings did not leave standing marching orders to eradicate sinners but rather to spread the Good News that the "Promised One" has been born and that He is coming back again to claim His purchased possession. Ironically, those who desire to "defend the Faith" can not do it with human weapons. Instead, the greatest "tactical strategy" and most compelling testimony that one is a follower of "The Way" is that both our friends and enemies know that we are Christians by our love. Blessings!

I would never ......in a million years try to tell any person ...on this planet ...how to worship ....BUT FOR Al Sadr ...i will make an exception .....he is trying to go down in history as Mohammed reincarnated .....so i would like to speed up the process for him ohmy.gif

I subscribe to the teachings of a Jewish Carpenter who best demonstrated love towards both his friends and enemies. He taugh, "he without sin cast the first stone." Unfortunately, there are some who are so "morally outraged" by the sins of others they find themselves under the charateristics of another teaching of this Suffering Servant. He further taught, my paraphrase, it is better to take the telephone pole out of one's own eye before trying to take a toothpick out of another's. On this early Sunday morning, I am comforted by the fact that the King of Kings did not leave standing marching orders to eradicate sinners but rather to spread the Good News that the "Promised One" has been born and that He is coming back again to claim His purchased possession. Ironically, those who desire to "defend the Faith" can not do it with human weapons. Instead, the greatest "tactical strategy" and most compelling testimony that one is a follower of "The Way" is that both our friends and enemies know that we are Christians by our love. Blessings!

Well i would like to bless .......Al Sadr with a BRICK to the head

did i say like I meant........ LOVE ........laugh.gifhim with a BRICK TO THE HEAD

I am first of all really disappointed that muslims would act on their own people like this. You know there is a peaceful form of islam called suffi. Why can't they get radical and go from another direction and get upset about those children loosing their civil rights. Oh I forgot its the crazy leading the crazy over there. I should not say that but the analogy is sound. Personally I think that if the kids want to stick a rubber glove on there head and run up and down the block yelling i'm a squid I think that should be able to do so. hmmmffff!

there is no "peaceful" islam, at best you would be referring to an entry level seeker group.

• Upvote 1

Yeah... I hear you. Don't forget though: Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He changes not, and even he took up a lash of rope against the money-changers in the temple. The point is that there is an Ecclesiastical season to stand and fight. The namby pamby, limp wristed, lily-livered days of pie in the sky and Lord won't you please are about to come to a screaching halt. You cannot pray your way out of the days ahead because Divine Providence will be fulfilled. It is written that in the last days men's hearts will fail from fear. You can believe whatsoever you wish to, but at the rate of decline in rational leadership based on sound principal we Americans will soon speak either a Chinese dialect or a form of Arabic. You may choose the prayer closet and smiles but when some thug murders your loved ones you may consider an eye for an eye... The Eastern regions have been thoroughly canvassed by Christian Missionaries and prayers of the righteous but tribulation cometh. Be righteous in your heart, but don't forget that the great "I AM" is the same as when Joshua was commanded to destroy every man, woman and child and every beast of the field and to take NONE of the spoils. The Angel of Death will recognize the blood on your lentil, but tribulation and physical death comes to us all.

Yeah... I hear you. Don't forget though: Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He changes not, and even he took up a lash of rope against the money-changers in the temple. The point is that there is an Ecclesiastical season to stand and fight. The namby pamby, limp wristed, lily-livered days of pie in the sky and Lord won't you please are about to come to a screaching halt. You cannot pray your way out of the days ahead because Divine Providence will be fulfilled. It is written that in the last days men's hearts will fail from fear. You can believe whatsoever you wish to, but at the rate of decline in rational leadership based on sound principal we Americans will soon speak either a Chinese dialect or a form of Arabic. You may choose the prayer closet and smiles but when some thug murders your loved ones you may consider an eye for an eye... The Eastern regions have been thoroughly canvassed by Christian Missionaries and prayers of the righteous but tribulation cometh. Be righteous in your heart, but don't forget that the great "I AM" is the same as when Joshua was commanded to destroy every man, woman and child and every beast of the field and to take NONE of the spoils. The Angel of Death will recognize the blood on your lentil, but tribulation and physical death comes to us all.

This is not a true story. I know you can't really believe 90 teenagers got killed over a hair cut. Really c'mon.

Do you really think all the cable news channels just happen to ignore this story.

You're one of those that believes that you get the News, the Whole News, and Nothing But The News, aren't you? :(

• Upvote 1

Religion is a terrible thing.

I think what Spud means is "Religion CAN BE be a terrible thing when it is used by terrible people"

Spud is simply pointing out: Spud doesn't deserve to be given a ( - ) & I will ( + ) 1 to even out

• When you have good people doing good things, in the name of their religion, then it is good th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif
  • When you evil people doing evil things, in the name of their religion, then it is terrible mad.gif

Religion is a word which refers to approaches to human spirituality which usually encompass a set of narratives, symbols, beliefs and practices, often with a supernatural or transcendent quality, that give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life through reference to a higher power or truth. It may be expressed through prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws, ethics, and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The term "religion" refers to both the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction.

It's an oral history. It was passed down, word-of-mouth, father to son, from Adam to Seth, from Seth to Enos, from Enos to Cainan, for 40 generations, a growing, changing, story, it was handed down, word-of-mouth, father to son. Until Moses finally gets it down on lambskin. But lambskins wear out, and need to be recopied. Copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of an oral history passed down through 40 generations.<br style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">From Hebrew it's translated into Arabic, from Arabic to Latin, from Latin to Greek, from Greek to Russian, from Russian to German, from German to an old form of English that you could not read. Through 400 years of evolution of the English language to the book we have today, which is: a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of an oral history passed down through 40 generations.<br style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">You can't put a grocery list through that many translations, copies, and re-telling, and not expect to have some big changes in the planned dinner menu when the kids make it back from the grocery store.<br style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

*** And yet people are killing each other over this written word. If someone is killing someone in the name of God or Allah — they are really missing the message & making a TERRIBLE mistake.

• Upvote 1

You call me ignorant by making that comment, You prove that

Americans have been dumb'ed down to near idiocy. The fact that

you would kill anyone, even a stupid liberal, for there hair style is all

the proof one of intelligence needs to know who you serve. SATIN!

If you can defend this kind of behavior then it is clear whom you serve.

As far as making money off of this SATANIC COUNTRY I have no problem

with that. I will use said profits to spread the love of Jesus Christ and

prepare my family for what is to come. It would be pure stupid to let such an

opportunity as this to pass me by for idiotic dogmatic beliefs. As a liberal I don't

expect you to understand that. :P

A liberal Christian... That is a case in point, text book example of an oxymoron. Define "liberal" for me as I am addled and feeble minded enough to think one cannot know the truth of salvation and agree with a liberal lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you, but the concept does not fit the narrow gap between my ears... Narrow! Oh yes, I remember now... Jesus said the pathway to heaven is "straight" and "narrow". Don't be double minded. It leads to instability. I know. I'm going to hell for my betrayal of God's word and His Holy Spirit. I would that it were not true but it is. I was wreckless with my gift and will be judged for it. I knew the truth. You apparently do not really know that you know. Please. Draw very near to the savior and see what he reveals about liberal Christianity.