Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV $11 Voicemail - $11 No... RV Maybe

WowLewi

Mickey (Name Changed),

To answer your question about Intel and sources your Brother has regarding an $11 RV today. I have heard the rumor that you referenced today regarding the $11 plus cash-in at select banks. I have studied this currency and Iraq politics, Dinar Pumpers and the CBI bank enough to say “I don’t believe it”. That being said, I believe an RV can happen any day between now and September.

Here is my take why not $11 (ever):

The only way they could afford an $11 RV is with a complete worldwide currency reset (which has been speculated). The problem with their currency jumping to more than two times higher than the highest currency is… they potentially have 15 trillion Dinar issued (I could be off but you will get the point), which means overnight there currency alone would be worth 165 trillion dollars which is more than twice as much as USA’s total National Assets (the net worth of the government, people, all businesses and corporations) and ten times our National debt.

I did preface the previous paragraph with “the only way they could afford this is with a worldwide currency reset which means the net wouldn’t be even close to $11. Now, I could see an $11 (which still seems really high) if they LOP 3 zeros off the currency (ouch) and then revalue. The problem with this is you would have only made and 11 to 1 profit (good in most investments). I am sure that isn’t what you are looking for. The other challenge with this “Rumor” is that if it were true there would be a massive run on currency from Billionaires because the banks and dinar houses are still selling it right now. If this happened the value would drop like a rock, in fact it would crash which would really jeopardize your investment. So, no I don’t believe this rumor.

Now, why do I think it can RV anytime between now and September?

I think they (The Government of Iraq) has accomplished more in the last three months than in the previous 8 years combined and they have stated unequivocally that they will have a currency change in September. They have stated it as fact, not a wish.

In my opinion they needed to accomplish a bunch, here are a few items:

Become a sovereign nation.. The US troop withdrawal helps with that

Removed from Chapter 7.. 99% done

Make nice, nice with Kuwait.. Done

Seat the government and ministers.. Probably done and holding to announce

Sign HCL law… Speculation is that this is done and holding for announcement

Approve 2012 budget.. Looks done

I am no GURU and I am probably clueless but I think it can happen as early as this Sunday if their intention is to make a big splash at the upcoming Arab summit. I do believe anytime up until September is plausible.

I totally believe in this investment and I think Iraq wants their currency over $3 but my guess is a $1 RV will make it an easier transition for the citizens as they are already used to the USD. Then when it moves towards $3 the CBI can cash in from the pad and fees they will have in all their future transactions.

I’m praying for an RV but I just don’t think anything above $3 is reasonable… in fact it’s borderline mad.

I will also post this on the only Dinar website I really trust. www.DinarVets.com run by a guy that seems know his stuff and doesn’t run from the truth (Adam Montana). My handle is WowLewi in case you want to read my other posts. I hope this clears the air. It is JMO.

Chow for now,

Lewis :D

• Upvote 4

I disagree with some of it, but at least this person seems reasonable. I like his line of thought. ;) I still think Iraq has a lot more to do and don't see "by Sunday" as being realistic at all, hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it. B)

If there is 15 trillion dinar out in circulation, a $1 Rv still seems too high....10 cents more like it, from a supportable position. However, there are a host of new problems that could come into play at 10 cents, which is why I keep saying 2 or 3 more years. I think the Iraqis/CBI need time to take much more dinar out of circulation. JMO

Come Monday, we'll have that Sunday rumor out of the way and can move onto the Summit deadline....and that will pass too, unfortunately :(

The numbers/math just doesn't add up for an RV anytime soon.....and believe me when I say, I wish they did <_<

• Upvote 4

I disagree with some of it, but at least this person seems reasonable. I like his line of thought. ;) I still think Iraq has a lot more to do and don't see "by Sunday" as being realistic at all, hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it. B)

If there is 15 trillion dinar out in circulation, a $1 Rv still seems too high....10 cents more like it, from a supportable position. However, there are a host of new problems that could come into play at 10 cents, which is why I keep saying 2 or 3 more years. I think the Iraqis/CBI need time to take much more dinar out of circulation. JMO

Come Monday, we'll have that Sunday rumor out of the way and can move onto the Summit deadline....and that will pass too, unfortunately :(

The numbers/math just doesn't add up for an RV anytime soon.....and believe me when I say, I wish they did <_<

Hey Tim,

I said "I think it can happen as early as this Sunday if their intention is to make a big splash at the upcoming Arab summit"... Let me be clear, I DON'T Think it will.... Thanks for the reply. I am a bit more optimistic than you, but If it RV's in 2 years I can live with that as well.. I believe there is way to much late momentum for it to stall that long.

Hey Tim,

I said "I think it can happen as early as this Sunday if their intention is to make a big splash at the upcoming Arab summit"... Let me be clear, I DON'T Think it will.... Thanks for the reply. I am a bit more optimistic than you, but If it RV's in 2 years I can live with that as well.. I believe there is way to much late momentum for it to stall that long.

I hope I'm wrong....but I've heard this story before. We've been on the edge of reality a few times in the past and it didn't happen and I think there is a good reason......we weren't as close as everyone thought. I think this is much of the same.....but again, I hope I'm wrong ;)

• Upvote 1

I hope I'm wrong....but I've heard this story before. We've been on the edge of reality a few times in the past and it didn't happen and I think there is a good reason......we weren't as close as everyone thought. I think this is much of the same.....but again, I hope I'm wrong ;)

I hope you are wrong as well...;);)

You know, I hope someday while we are all sitting here discussing the why's and when's nd the how much's that all of a sudden, it's like a FIRESTORM sweeps through DV land with phone after phone going off with a message from Adam, saying CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Now, THAT is a worth while vision! After that, it's ALL good! ;)

You know, I hope someday while we are all sitting here discussing the why's and when's nd the how much's that all of a sudden, it's like a FIRESTORM sweeps through DV land with phone after phone going off with a message from Adam, saying CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Now, THAT is a worth while vision! After that, it's ALL good! ;)

You know, I am with you on this--I can just see it happening and just like this. And won't it be great fun?!!! I can hardly wait!!!! All of us checking our emails, calling those in our lives who will share it with us, and chatting all at once on here with our friends!! lol :lol: What a great day that will be!!! :D:P:) :)

The problem with their currency jumping to more than two times higher than the highest currency is… they potentially have 15 trillion Dinar issued (I could be off but you will get the point), which means overnight there currency alone would be worth 165 trillion dollars which is more than twice as much as USA’s total National Assets (the net worth of the government, people, all businesses and corporations) and ten times our National debt.

So if $11 is insane due to these numbers, how is it that you think $1 is possible? Iraq's GDP is only around $100B, and thus their currency being worth $165T is nuts, yet their currency being worth $16T makes sense? Its of course much worse since their M2 is not 15T but 62T.

Large, salty, brown ones.

Careful, I don't thinks those are actually nuts. :D

So if $11 is insane due to these numbers, how is it that you think $1 is possible? Iraq's GDP is only around $100B, and thus their currency being worth $165T is nuts, yet their currency being worth $16T makes sense? Its of course much worse since their M2 is not 15T but 62T.

Careful, I don't thinks those are actually nuts. :D

Great question?

First you and I both know that the M2 is probably not actual but intentionally promoted. Secondly it's more than feasible that other countries own Trillions in Dinar and have side agreements to not cash-in all at once. Third, digital banking is a reality. So, there is a big difference between 165T, my number or your number. I get where you are coming from, but if you feel $1 at 15T is crazy then calculate this to your 62T and you get the equivalent of .24 which wouldn't make sense as it would be the same as my 15T. So... my question to you is..

1). Do believe it will RV?

2). If so, What rate would make sense? If I am reading you right then one penny wouldn't even work in your scenario.

Your thoughts?

Great question?

First you and I both know that the M2 is probably not actual but intentionally promoted. Secondly it's more than feasible that other countries own Trillions in Dinar and have side agreements to not cash-in all at once. Third, digital banking is a reality. So, there is a big difference between 165T, my number or your number. I get where you are coming from, but if you feel $1 at 15T is crazy then calculate this to your 62T and you get the equivalent of .24 which wouldn't make sense as it would be the same as my 15T. So... my question to you is..

1). Do believe it will RV?

2). If so, What rate would make sense? If I am reading you right then one penny wouldn't even work in your scenario.

Your thoughts?

That's correct. I think 1 penny is maybe possible if the numbers are fudged, but if they aren't then 1 penny isn't even going to work. Why would they claim their M2 is so much higher than it really is? How would that benefit them?

No I don't think it will RV. I think it will RD. I of course was in the RV camp when I bought, but have changed my mind completely.

• Upvote 1