Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Aims To Increase Gold Production

yota691

Iraq Aims To Increase Gold Production

MARCH 8, 2012 BY WRC559 0 COMMENTS

by Roman Baudzus, GoldMoney.com: pouring-molten-gold.jpg?w=120

According to Iraq’s own data, aside from possessing the world’s second largest crude oil reserves, the country also possesses important gold and Diamonds reserves. The Iraqi government is thus hopeful that gold mining can be an increasingly profitable venture for the country.

According to officials in Baghdad, Iraq has huge gold producing potential. Nevertheless, senior government members have stated that the country does not have the necessary know-how in terms if mining capabilities. The government could increase gold production in Iraq by granting production licenses to foreign mining companies, but employees of the national banking system do not possess the necessary knowledge about gold trading either. Now the Banks Association of Turkey has offered to train Iraqi bank employees in order to increase the latter’s knowledge of the gold market. In recent weeks representatives of Turkish private banks have visited Iraq with this venture in mind. http://wrc559.com/2012/03/08/iraq-aims-to-increase-gold-production/ :lol: DVR :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

Just going back over some notes

Enjoy the Ride

Group:Members

Locationsc

Posted Yesterday, 03:57 PM

dvforumuser, on 06 March 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

The exchange rate alone is meaningless. Its the exchange rate * the size of the money supply that is key to compare with other countries.

Their stated goal is to get to 5Mbpd. That would put them at #4 behind the US, Saudi Arabia and Russia. To take over the #1 spot from Russia they would have to get to about 11Mbpd. Maybe someday, but not "soon"

You are just quoting a silly article that said gold could surpass oil for Iraq. Obviously neither you nor the original author actually thought about this as that would mean that Iraq would be producing more gold then the entire rest of the world combined. Not a chance.

Yota replied:

Actually my information on the Gold an Diamonds came directly from Iraq!! So you believe what you want to and I will go about my business. I'm done with U and this thread CYA!!

This post has been edited by yota691: Yesterday, 03:59 PM

Read more: :lol: Not to Silly now :lol:

And another yota691

Enjoy the Ride

Locationsc

Posted Yesterday, 03:36 PM

dvforumuser, on 06 March 2012 - 03:18 PM, said:

Which makes it all the more obvious that this is talking about an RD. The cost of an RD (or an RV) are what, a few 100 Million to print new notes (not counting the giant liability of an RV of course)? But the claimed (and in my view mythical) benefit of a huge RV is TRILLIONS of dollars, so no way can the cost be greater than the benefit if they were talking about an RV, so they must be talking about an RD (as are all the deleting the zeros articles).

I evened you out.

Yota Replied

You started to make sense until you got to the RD in your statement, Yep I can see it Now, Iraq surround by Countries that currency are peg to almost to $4.00, soon to be the #1 in OIL with more Gold then Oil, oh yea wait till you start hearing about all the Diamonds!!! Worthless Curency!!!

Read more: :lol: I been waiting on the Diamonds!! :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

Just going back over some notes

Enjoy the Ride

Locationsc

Posted Yesterday, 03:57 PM

dvforumuser, on 06 March 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

The exchange rate alone is meaningless. Its the exchange rate * the size of the money supply that is key to compare with other countries.

Their stated goal is to get to 5Mbpd. That would put them at #4 behind the US, Saudi Arabia and Russia. To take over the #1 spot from Russia they would have to get to about 11Mbpd. Maybe someday, but not "soon"

You are just quoting a silly article that said gold could surpass oil for Iraq. Obviously neither you nor the original author actually thought about this as that would mean that Iraq would be producing more gold then the entire rest of the world combined. Not a chance.

Yota replied:

Actually my information on the Gold an Diamonds came directly from Iraq!! So you believe what you want to and I will go about my business. I'm done with U and this thread CYA!!

This post has been edited by yota691: Yesterday, 03:59 PM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1oTzohWJv :lol: Not to Silly now :lol:

Nice way to handle that yota, you got to love all the assets.

Who wants to go gold mining with me....we can put on our..:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ..and no one will know the better...:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ...see we walked right by them...they look so confused!!!!

• Upvote 5

Who wants to go gold mining with me....we can put on our..:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ..and no one will know the better...:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ...see we walked right by them...they look so confused!!!!

This Just made my Day!! Go RV :D

• Upvote 3

Iraq will become the world's largest producer of oil, gold, silver, diamonds, zink, cobalt & potash within 4 years it was reported in the WSJ a few weeks ago. To add to all this wealth, copper, molyndenum & rare earth minerals in vast quantities has been discovered in Kurdistan. China is worried. it had contol of 97& of the world's rare minerals.

We can get in on the ground floor by investing in ISX. Iraq Stock Exchange is to go global as soon as it can complete the digital process. Don't miss on this great opportunity. Iraq will become the wealthiest nation on earth in the history of the world in just a few short years.

As a contractor at Tikrit, potash, zink, cobolt & rare earth minerals were just laying on the ground. It was mostly potash but the other minerals were there on the surface. I walked on it every day. The minerals would clog my diesel gen-sets daily & when it rained, it all turned to cement on the radiators.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I would find to find some surrporting evidence of geologic finds for diamonds---they are mined from kimber pipes-ask debeers--they took over the pipes in cananda to keep the price stable---not all diamonds are gem quailty, they really make sandpaper with diamond sand--the mines they own worldwide are mostly played out-- now I again would want supporting evidence on the gold and silver---potash proven!---The only thing in my opinion is that is unquestionaby is the potentional of natural Gas and potash and the biggy oil-- this is not a neg ---but till proven this is hyp ----

Capt. diamonds don't have to be gem quality to be of value. Many diamond products are used in the industrial cutting industry. Let me tell you those products aren't cheap. So, what I am saying there is value there whether or not they of Gem quality. You are correct that the oil and gas are the "biggies". But the gold and diamonds are just icing on the cake. IMO

WM13

Babylon has risen once again!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

Iraq is poised to become the wealthiest nation on earth & in the history of the world in about 4-5 years. It has so many vast resources tapped & yet untapped that many nations like China, which controls 97% of the world's rare earth markets are worried.

Iraq could flood the world markets with cheap oil, gold, silver, copper, molyndenum & even rare earth minerals. New ore deposits are being discovered in unsurveyed regions more than ever.

• Upvote 1

Simply unfanthomable! Beyond incredible with all the finds Iraq has in oil, gold, diamonds and other resources!

I need to dig up my back yard. Oh, silly me, I need an RV to BUY a backyard! :P

precious, you made the dogs jump.....because I laughed so load....I need an RV to BUY a backyard!...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure:

• Upvote 2

The CBI may well bring out the dinar at a one-to-one rate with the USD, however, it appears that their vast known reserves of oil alone could substantiate a much higher rate. They're now pumping 3 mbd and have budgeted for $85 per barrel in an oil market that is currently trading at $106 per barrel; a $21 per barrel premium to the budgeted mkt rate.

Add to that their gold reserves and now diamonds and other minerals and the CBI could justify a much higher initial rate. IMO, they may bring the IQD out at a buck to help educate their citizens and transition the country off the dollar (de-dollarize) but the resource pressures will be strong to raise its value in the coming months.

• Upvote 1

precious, you made the dogs jump.....because I laughed so load....I need an RV to BUY a backyard!...:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure:

:P I'm looking now for that purrfect property. I wish I didn't have to think of chaos that may surely come. But with those things in mind I am looking to be able to farm ( :o:huh: wish my Daddy were alive, he coud make anything grow) raise some critters, have a pond or running stream, oh yeah, would it be too much to ask to find gold and diamonds, too? ;)

• Upvote 2