Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They're all coming together

Shiite, Sunni endowments hold conference in Diyala to consolidate national unity <a ">print-icon.gifsave-icon.gif01/03/2012 14:42:00Baquba (NINA) - The Sunni and Shiite endowments held a conference in Diyala Province to consolidate the national unity.

The two endowments stressed during the conference on the necessity of enhancing the clerics’ and all components’ role and to involve them in resolving the pending issues to enhance the national unity and to move away from disputes that negatively affect the Iraqi opinion.

Present at the conference were a number of clerics and political and academic figures. /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKFGIL

• Upvote 4

hmmmmmmmm...

uncirculd may certainly have a point there...

unless this is another meeting to discuss what they will do in another upcoming meeting that will enhance a future meeting to ensure progress when they actually have an offical meeting...

• Upvote 1

hmmmmmmmm...

uncirculd may certainly have a point there...

unless this is another meeting to discuss what they will do in another upcoming meeting that will enhance a future meeting to ensure progress when they actually have an offical meeting...

:lol: Sounds like you could do their scheduling... :lol:

come together...right now...over me!

Ahhh redsand... now your getting your grove on buddy!!! wink.gif Come together... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yCpODFwR7U4 (sorry Umbertino... I know you have the market on music around here buddy, but I slipped.. really, I couldn't help it!) rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post Tony... I'm feelin the luv!!! emot-hug.gif Now git-r-dun boyz!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Two opposing factions get together and say they sould not oppose each other so much . .

The disagreeing parties get together and agree they should not disagree so much . . .

Wow! Politics are politics no matter where in the world. Here they got together and said what sounds really good (like our politicians do) but don't actually really agree on anything. Its basically we should not fight so why don't YOU agree with ME! Laughable!

• Upvote 1