Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

willy1der

My daughter and her half sister came home from disney and they both have mono now,.my daughter drank out of her sisters drink while in Orlando. my daughter is Ash & her sister is Nicole. Ash is the one who suffers from seizures as well, she also has bronchitis so she has been getting hammered here lately. Thank you in advance for your prayers! God bless you all.

willy1der/Pappy

• Upvote 2

So sorry to hear about your little ones. Disneyland is supposed to be an experience they will remember for all the good reasons, and now they will remember it for a bad reason.

But you have made a good decision in asking forum members to pray for their recovery. We seem to get good results when we work together on praying for the ill. I will add my prayers to theirs, and send your two little girls my love. Love is the second most powerful force in our world, prayer being the first. You will all be in our prayers.

:)

smee2

When Jesus walked the earth He healed a lot of people but when he died on the Cross He healed all of us who believe!!! I pray the Lord's healing hands are upon your daughters Ashly and Nicole and they will be recovered shortly. God blessed you Pappy when you asked your friends here for prayer. You got it!!

My daughter and her half sister came home from disney and they both have mono now,.my daughter drank out of her sisters drink while in Orlando. my daughter is Ash & her sister is Nicole. Ash is the one who suffers from seizures as well, she also has bronchitis so she has been getting hammered here lately. Thank you in advance for your prayers! God bless you all.

willy1der/Pappy

My prayers to Ash and Nicole for a speedy recovery.

Kim