Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

un website urget warning!

Dady_Banker

NO..ITS STILL DOWN....IM JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHY NOW!! AS OF 305 AM EASTERN

:lol: Because it didnt go down at 304-Eastern. so what is there to be curious about? Why be curious. You know this the Dinar we are talking about? You should expect good news so fast? We have been waiting for years. So whats a few more glitches. Dont let it bother you. Let it bother when you have money in the bank and the electronics go down and they say you owe them money .Ask them when they will be on line and they tell you they dont know and your in another country and trying to get home. Thats when you get curious. Then you ask WHY CAUSE IM CURIOUS. until then have a shower /coffee/ some good Big Band sound / hug your wife and kids and say life is good. Until then keep smilin cause it,ll makem wonder what your up to. ;)

• Upvote 1

Have you noticed how many thousands of docments are on the UN site? If every time you had to take a site down to add or delete a document or page, the site would never be live. The same with any government site and many, many organizations. Even CBI will post the new rate at the appropriate time, and the site will not need to shut down.

Urgent: not so much.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is this significant?

It isn't. I have seen this before. It is the standard "down for maintenance" screen they put up when they actually have maintenance to do.

To the original poster ... Why does everything have to be something to do with the RV? I think you have RV on the brain sir ... turn off your computer, go outside, breath in some fresh air, take a walk. drink some juice and nibble something sweet. I think your blood sugar level has dropped.

:)

smee2

It isn't. I have seen this before. It is the standard "down for maintenance" screen they put up when they actually have maintenance to do.

To the original poster ... Why does everything have to be something to do with the RV? I think you have RV on the brain sir ... turn off your computer, go outside, breath in some fresh air, take a walk. drink some juice and nibble something sweet. I think your blood sugar level has dropped.

:)

smee2

Yes. What Kitty Said.