Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thug should have posted this.

Alex38

Bulldog75: A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT. WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "THANK YOU OKIE". THIS MAN GAVE US ALL HE HAD. HE'S THE KIND OF GUY WE ALL WANT ON A WINNING TEAM, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. HE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER MANY THINGS. HE HAS INVENTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ON ECONOMICS AND HISTORY THAT AT TIMES, JUST MADE ME ALMOST SPEECHLESS; AND THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO. OKIE, BROTHER: WE ALL JUST LOVE YOU SO BLESSED MUCH. THANKS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. AMEN.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Is Okie Dead?I mean come on Really?

It gets better::::

OKIEOILMAN: I AM NOT HERE TO RECEIVE OR RESPOND TO A THOUSAND QUESTIONS----I WOULD THINK THAT JUST THE FACT THAT IT IS OVER IS SUFFICIENT.

Ok... I'm gonna need a time out. This is too much. I am laughing and crying at the same time. Poor, poor, poor Okie and friends...

I think Okie suffers from multi personalities. Jonnywg , Bulldog75 , Foghorn, Bear5642, Studley, laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Word.

Bulldog75: A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT. WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "THANK YOU OKIE". THIS MAN GAVE US ALL HE HAD. HE'S THE KIND OF GUY WE ALL WANT ON A WINNING TEAM, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. HE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER MANY THINGS. HE HAS INVENTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ON ECONOMICS AND HISTORY THAT AT TIMES, JUST MADE ME ALMOST SPEECHLESS; AND THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO. OKIE, BROTHER: WE ALL JUST LOVE YOU SO BLESSED MUCH. THANKS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. AMEN.

It is now perfectly clear where the Obama supporters come from...

rt

Most of these bashers, which I have said for a long time, do not get any respect for the way they pretend to know it all. They do not want to share their knowledge but to tell everyone how stupid everyone else is. At least the people like OKIE and others are willing to share what info they do have. It may not alway be perfectly accurate but this is a long learning process. I for one respect the people that are trying to help the others.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Most of these bashers, which I have said for a long time, do not get any respect for the way they pretend to know it all. They do not want to share their knowledge but to tell everyone how stupid everyone else is. At least the people like OKIE and others are willing to share what info they do have. It may not alway be perfectly accurate but this is a long learning process. I for one respect the people that are trying to help the others.

" It may not alway be perfectly accurate"

No disrespect but....

REALLY??? I mean... REALLY?????? Bwahahahahahahahah

• Upvote 2

Its not info, its make believeblink.gif

• Upvote 1

Here i will share with you what i know ......THERE IS SOMTHING GOING ON ........BUT YOU CANT SAY ITS A RV.........This i know to be a factwink.gif.......AND IT DAMN SURE ANT $12 ..... ********* .....THAT WOULD BREAK THE BANKS IN IRAQ...........I ALONE HAVE 100 million dinar thats a billion dollars at a $12 RV ..........are you kidding me ......i will buy facebook and put Okie on the front page if this hits at $12

• Upvote 3

Here i will share with you what i know ......THERE IS SOMTHING GOING ON ........BUT YOU CANT SAY ITS A RV.........This i know to be a factwink.gif.......AND IT DAMN SURE ANT $12 ..... ********* .....THAT WOULD BREAK THE BANKS IN IRAQ...........I ALONE HAVE 100 million dinar thats a billion dollars at a $12 RV ..........are you kidding me ......i will buy facebook and put Okie on the front page if this hits at $12

what do you think its going to come in at Randy?

1.17.......and thats on the dot...........with the 2 points off for the exchange you will get 96-98 cents on the dollar wink.gif

any thing less go to another bank

Its actually 1.1653490 to 1

Well, thank you for sharing this randalln. I noticed you said either in this thread or another that the cash in would not be for cash. Does this mean if we take dinar to the bank and ask to exchange for USD for example that we will not recive physical cash but digital? Which i find to be likely. Or does it mean those of us holding physical dinar (iraqi dinar i.e. cash) will be unable to do anything. Like exchange and make a profit? Thats what im worried about..

Well, thank you for sharing this randalln. I noticed you said either in this thread or another that the cash in would not be for cash. Does this mean if we take dinar to the bank and ask to exchange for USD for example that we will not recive physical cash but digital? Which i find to be likely. Or does it mean those of us holding physical dinar (iraqi dinar i.e. cash) will be unable to do anything. Like exchange and make a profit? Thats what im worried about..

Its my understanding that we are just coming out of the investment side and heading to the cash side ......my people think it wont be long now ...but dont drag your feet when this happens ....if you know what i mean cz it may be a short window ...

The books are finshed and the balls in there court ....we are not driving this train this time wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Its my understanding that we are just coming out of the investment side and heading to the cash side ......my people think it wont be long now ...but dont drag your feet when this happens ....if you know what i mean cz it may be a short window ...

The books are finshed and the balls in there court ....we are not driving this train this time wink.gif

No we are not, most likely its an Italian conductor....

• Upvote 1