Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's talking again. Knew he was gonna lie about being silent.

TennesseeCherokee

Losing credibility, if he even realizes he has lost it, is no reason to stop posting ridiculous rates. Okie is having fun. If he can't make the reader believe the rate, at the very least he is laughing at having made the reader take the time and make the effort to berate him and his phony balogny rate.

:P

smee2

Well there was an Auction so I guess it didn't happen again.... they really messed up again with their false information.

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 26-FEB-2012. The results were as follows: Details Notes Number of banks 18 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 188,878,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 188,878,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Here's a thought... We all know the Okie rate of $12.36 rate is rediculous, BUT what if he's on to something, but in his Okie way of screwing things up has the rate tied to the British Pound instead of the USD, and has the decimals in the wrong place? Could it be: british pound is .63238 to 1 USD, so double that and it looks like 1.26476. So what if the rate is 1.236 in British pounds but Okie put it in as USD? That's aprox. 1.95 in USD... Yota said earlier that she got a call last night saying it was tied to the British pound... and her word, we trust. Just a thought...

Here's a thought... We all know the Okie rate of $12.36 rate is rediculous, BUT what if he's on to something, but in his Okie way of screwing things up has the rate tied to the British Pound instead of the USD, and has the decimals in the wrong place? Could it be: british pound is .63238 to 1 USD, so double that and it looks like 1.26476. So what if the rate is 1.236 in British pounds but Okie put it in as USD? That's aprox. 1.95 in USD... Yota said earlier that she got a call last night saying it was tied to the British pound... and her word, we trust. Just a thought...

......Obviously. I cannot prove this & it will eventually shake out, but I'd be willing to wager that when this RV happens, it Will Not be tied to the British Pound......It. IMO, will be tied to the US dollar....they don't call it Petro Dollars for nothing.............

It is Great to hear from Okie again. I just love a good RV. With Okie, I have been through somewhere around 6 RV's in this last year alone. I can't wait until they stop using Monopoly money and get down to RV's that use real currency....

Yota is a woman?? LOL.....had no idea.

My very humblest apologies to Yota... and believe me, I'm well aware that Yota is a guy. However, I was talking to my wife at the same time I was trying tohurry and type, and "she" was fussing because we needed to leave and I was holding us up, so I musta got stuck on the female gender that I was arguing with... lol

Sorry 'bout that... :blush:

All I can say is, last night's post ruined my night and day today. Here I believed Merle Haggard all these years, only to find out it isn't true:

We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee;

We don't take our trips on LSD

We don't burn our draft cards down on Main Street;

We like livin' right, and bein' free.

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,

A place where even squares can have a ball

We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,

And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

"Splains a lot.

Okie has the right to speak. As for everyone else who is putting folk down needs to look at themselves. Because those folks will complain about anything.

I agree, Okie does have the right to speak. What Okie does NOT have the right to do, is mislead people, play with their emotions, and have convinced his followers to take life altering actions based on his representations. Would you also accept that Jim Jones had the right to speak, even though his actions caused harm to many followers? We all have the right to speak, we all have the right to make our own choices. I can look at myself and know I have not influenced any person to make decisions impacting their lives based on my posts. Disagreement and pointing out facts is also a God given right and I'll be darned if I'll apologize or feel bad for posting mine. Where is the Okie remorse for his incorrect posttings the previous 3 times? Please don't confuse the right to speak with the right to rebut.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 2