Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's talking again. Knew he was gonna lie about being silent.

TennesseeCherokee

haha ....VERY SHORT .....but not $12 dollars worth .....should be a good week though ohmy.gif...........it will never break 1.17 till all the big notes are removed ....just a fact ...but i am opening the R&V as we speak ....i dont know okie ...or his people .......but i have heard something too!!!!! ....and this just might settle down all the restless Indians over there wink.gif

Two days we will know if they want to change the world are not wink.gif

Good to hear from you Randalln. I really enjoy your posts. So what have you heard that might settle the restless Indians down? Share, if you can. Would love to hear your opinion...

I am interested to know WHAT it is they are saying? And WHY people don't ignore these guys after all of their "praise God it's finally done"... it's truly amazing... as far as the psychology of it goes.

Just a small sample from the chat room

okie ---- you da man !!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya Okie, Bulldog75 and all mods. Love ya, everyone! Love, love, love, love......

Thank you so very much Okie for all you have done to help us. I thank God for having you in our life

Okie for president!

okie, we appreciate your hard work......

There are also some more level headed folks there as well.

happier after appointment to cash in is finished

Ill be even happier when I make an appoiment to cash in

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow when this does not RV.

randalln, anythng you can share?

haha....ya R&V just opened the bottle laugh.gif

but you never know there is a lot of stuf going on over there ...........my friend says the news said ....someone on the news said .......CBI clams it is even with the dollar for the next year........smile.gif....not $12 dollars

• Upvote 2

haha....ya R&V just opened the bottle laugh.gif

but you never know there is a lot of stuf going on over there ...........my friend says the news said ....someone on the news said .......CBI clams it is even with the dollar for the next year........smile.gif....not $12 dollars

Yep. Saw that in another thread earlier earlier. Thank you, sir.

that dose not mean they will let people cash in CASH.......just that they are moving forward ...even too the dollar ....for the next .....time frame ...He was not sure on how long ....he dose not speak Arabic that well .......he is videoing the news right now to seed it to me

CNN Announced Several Months Ago That We Would Be Bringing Okie To The Post RV Party ! :o

In The Form Of A Piñata ! :lol:

At The Time, Happy Vegas Bid An Ovary To Get The 1st Swing !

:D :D :D

HA!!!!

Bamagirl this is also a response to your post to my post. I don't need to take up 2 posts and I'm really stupid on how to do multiple quote posts. lol.

So, my wife, for grins, is on a CC with Okie and the gang. Not a follower, but she has a friend who sort of is and he sent her the CC info. I just listened in on some of it. Rates are being predicted from $5 on up. She is laughing her rear end off. But, more importantly, what I want to know is which one of you just called in and called Okie & Johnnywg a "lying pumper"? LMAO! It was classic!

;)

Just a small sample from the chat room

okie ---- you da man !!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya Okie, Bulldog75 and all mods. Love ya, everyone! Love, love, love, love......

Thank you so very much Okie for all you have done to help us. I thank God for having you in our life

Okie for president!

okie, we appreciate your hard work......

There are also some more level headed folks there as well.

happier after appointment to cash in is finished

Ill be even happier when I make an appoiment to cash in

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow when this does not RV.

Amazing.

• Upvote 1

Posted this evening on another dinar chat clearinghouse............2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME: OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE. ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM...IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...WE HAVE AN INFORMAL RV CALL....FOLKS; THIS IS THE RV.

OH How we love these "informal announcements" - and now we wait for THREE (3) confirmations before going formal! Hell, he's never had ONE (1) confirmation before! Somebody needs to do a SLUMP TEST on Okie's brain, forget about the concrete!

• Upvote 2

Once again we talk about his off the wall crap. Like I said before..... we make huge threads about his retarded predictions... makes him want to keep getting responses... We just need to get him and his crew red foam helmets, then send them on there way in a short bus. I'm so sick of seeing Okie this.... Okie that..... the guy wants attention and we all give it to him. I blame his parents. The guy needs a hug.

• Upvote 1

that dose not mean they will let people cash in CASH.......just that they are moving forward ...even too the dollar ....for the next .....time frame ...He was not sure on how long ....he dose not speak Arabic that well .......

Does he speak Vietnamese? Would love for him to see if there is movement with our dongs as well.

• Upvote 1

OH How we love these "informal announcements" - and now we wait for THREE (3) confirmations before going formal! Hell, he's never had ONE (1) confirmation before! Somebody needs to do a SLUMP TEST on Okie's brain, forget about the concrete!

hahaha ....man i just cant stop laugh.gif......what are you saying ....they added to much water .....or it was in the truck too long smile.gif

Does he speak Vietnamese? Would love for him to see if there is movement with our dongs as well.

Man if he sees movement on your dong .....that means your way too close laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Who said rate is $12?

They may as well come out and say 1+1=354 both ways make you instantly look like a compete idiot

I actually just spent about 1 minute reading DinarRetreads blog and it was insulting my intelligence.

Line after line of absolute garbage by a bunch of crooks and imbeciles.

Never seen anything like it in all my investments, this one attracts more nutters then the rest put together.

What makes him stand and fight

When he only wants to love

And why do they push so hard

When he only needs a shove

EVERY TIME I SEE HIM GIVE

IT'S HIS TURN TO TAKE

Every time I see him go

Everybody says to wait

Can't get loose

You can fight like hell

But you can't get loose

You can dream