Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's talking again. Knew he was gonna lie about being silent.

TennesseeCherokee

Well, Sweet Queen seems to be more realistic. She called it at 7.45 pegged to the GBP. Now, I know Okie said he doesn't need a link, he has somebody in the sandbox. So as a service to all of us here at DV, I went to my cat's sandbox and sure as shootin', there was a Great Big Poop that weighed in at 7.45. So, I'm going with these folks. Frankly, I can't believe they started drinking earlier in the day than me, but there we have it. :lol:

BTW, my post is not "official"

• Upvote 1

All the freakin "gurus" are calling it rite now. Wow. I do hope they join us in Vegas when it does finally hit. I would love to actually SEE what these people look like... and I don't know why. :blink:

It will be a seven or eight headed creature with 4 of the heads resembling Rosie O'Donnell and the other 4 resembling Tinkerbell.

• Upvote 3

All the freakin "gurus" are calling it rite now. Wow. I do hope they join us in Vegas when it does finally hit. I would love to actually SEE what these people look like... and I don't know why. :blink:

HAHAHAHAHA Alex! +1! I have to admit to a certain perverted voyuerism at wondering what these folks are like myself. For some reason, I have the uncharitable vision of one of them posting from the basement of their mother's house surrounded by cheetos and empties needing a shower, one of them from the public library machines, and another posting in between taking phone calls for Ms. Cleo or a phone sex site.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 2

HAHAHAHAHA Alex! +1! I have to admit to a certain perverted voyuerism at wondering what these folks are like myself. For some reason, I have the uncharitable vision of one of them posting from the basement of their mother's house surrounded by cheetos and empties needing a shower, one of them from the public library machines, and another posting in between taking phone calls for Ms. Cleo or a phone sex site.

Totally!!!! HAhahahahah

:lol: :lol: gotta hand it to ya! That was awesome B) +1

Okie Must've Gotten His 3rd Confirmation. He's Now Calling The RV ! :o

He Wants It Known That He Called It First + Gets The Credit .....

7:00PM CST: OKIE HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED THIS "IQD RV OF $12.36 USD". FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WAS DOCUMENTED AT 6:00PM CST. ANY OTHER PERSON OR SITE CLAIMING FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IS KNOWINGLY FALSE AND UNTRUE. MANKIND KNOWS OKIE CALLED IT. THANKS TO SIR OKIE.

Bulldog75: OKIE STARTED THESE RE-CONFIRMATIONS BEGINNING AT 4:30PM CST TODAY. OOM TEAM HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CONFIRMATION SINCE THAT TIME. ALL IS DOCUMENTED FOR OKIE AND THE SITE HERE. THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHO CALLED THIS. OKIE CALLED IT.

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK I STATED IT WAS MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. WELL I'M POSTING NOW---DOES THAT RING A BELL WITH SOMEONE?--I FORTUNATELY RECEIVED THE INTEL BULLDOG POSTED FOR ME LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND AM VERY PROUD THAT ALL OF US WILL BENEFIT FROM THE INTEL RECEIVED---THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ENDURED THIS EXTENDED TRIAL OF PATIENCE--YOU WILL BE VASTLY REWARDED.

UNFrEAkINBELIEVABLE.....he can't come back from this one.....

• Upvote 1

Posted this evening on another dinar chat clearinghouse............2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME: OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE. ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM...IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...WE HAVE AN INFORMAL RV CALL....FOLKS; THIS IS THE RV.

Someone made this up under Okie's name. I cannot believe he would be this ridiculous.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNFrEAkINBELIEVABLE.....he can't come back from this one.....

I wouldn't have thought so after the August 24th call, but he keeps reinventing himself. He should call himself "Phoenix" because he continues to rise from the ashes. I haven't seen this kind of blind allegiance from a cult of followers since Guyana in mid November 1978.

• Upvote 1

someone tell me who is actually on his site and gets excited.

redsand

I'm watching the chat on his site right now. It's a freaking gas to watch all the sheep over there singing Okie's and Dog's praises! I had to come over here to keep my sanity or whats left of it.

redsand

I'm watching the chat on his site right now. It's a freaking gas to watch all the sheep over there singing Okie's and Dog's praises! I had to come over here to keep my sanity or whats left of it.

I am interested to know WHAT it is they are saying? And WHY people don't ignore these guys after all of their "praise God it's finally done"... it's truly amazing... as far as the psychology of it goes.

• Upvote 1

this is jsut intelligence messing with your heads......we still have a VERY SHORT while to go, in comparission to how longs its been since inception

haha ....VERY SHORT .....but not $12 dollars worth .....should be a good week though ohmy.gif...........it will never break 1.17 till all the big notes are removed ....just a fact ...but i am opening the R&V as we speak ....i dont know okie ...or his people .......but i have heard something too!!!!! ....and this just might settle down all the restless Indians over there wink.gif

Two days we will know if they want to change the world are not wink.gif

this is jsut intelligence messing with your heads......we still have a VERY SHORT while to go, in comparission to how longs its been since inception

That's what I have been told since I got into this mess back in 2004.

Let's hope it won't be too long...I'm starting getting old myself.....

Edited by umbertino

One of these days...Someone is going to write these magic words....

and we are all going to dance and sing...maybe we should just use this time to practice

and let up on the guy....

Uh, no disrespect, but Okie writes these words almost weekly. He is yet to be correct. And, yes, eventually he could be correct. But to also post a rate of $12.00+? He defies credibility at this point. Like you, I would love to have him be correct in a date, but after so many years he has no credibility with me. I would like to think I am a person who gives others the benefit of the doubt, but some folks have worn out that option with me by their past behavior. jmo.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 2

Uh, no disrespect, but Okie writes these words almost weekly. He is yet to be correct. And, yes, eventually he could be correct. But to also post a rate of $12.00+? He defies credibility at this point. Like you, I would love to have him be correct in a date, but after so many years he has no credibility with me. I would like to think I am a person who gives others the benefit of the doubt, but some folks have worn out that option with me by their past behavior. jmo.

Which brings me to this: WHY IN GOD'S NAME DOES HE STILL HAVE "FOLLOWERS".... it's INSANITY!!!!

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't have thought so after the August 24th call, but he keeps reinventing himself. He should call himself "Phoenix" because he continues to rise from the ashes. I haven't seen this kind of blind allegiance from a cult of followers since Guyana in mid November 1978.

Kinda scary, huh?

All the freakin "gurus" are calling it rite now. Wow. I do hope they join us in Vegas when it does finally hit.

CNN Announced Several Months Ago That We Would Be Bringing Okie To The Post RV Party ! :o

In The Form Of A Piñata ! :lol:

At The Time, Happy Vegas Bid An Ovary To Get The 1st Swing !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

Which brings me to this: WHY IN GOD'S NAME DOES HE STILL HAVE "FOLLOWERS".... it's INSANITY!!!!

Bamagirl this is also a response to your post to my post. I don't need to take up 2 posts and I'm really stupid on how to do multiple quote posts. lol.

So, my wife, for grins, is on a CC with Okie and the gang. Not a follower, but she has a friend who sort of is and he sent her the CC info. I just listened in on some of it. Rates are being predicted from $5 on up. She is laughing her rear end off. But, more importantly, what I want to know is which one of you just called in and called Okie & Johnnywg a "lying pumper"? LMAO! It was classic!