Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament determines the evening session to vote on the budget 2012

yota691

Parliament determines the evening session to vote on the budget 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:58

[baghdad - where]

Select the House of Representatives the evening session for the day of the vote on the draft budget for fiscal year 2012.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] the day that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to vote on the budget for fiscal 2012 in its evening of this day."

The Council of Representatives to its regular Thursday and is expected to see its vote on the budget bill for fiscal 2012. Ended 2.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D28869:-2012-%26catid%3D41:2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86

• Upvote 3

I wonder what they talked about during the day meeting. Here is to hoping they are going to drop alot of important laws at the same time.

The start of the parliamentary session is expected to vote on the financial budget

23/02/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad - where you started the session the House of Representatives today, headed by Osama Najafi and the presence of [219] deputies to discuss the report of the Finance Committee about the federal budget for 2012 and that vote is expected by Thursday. According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that the agenda of today's meeting includes a discussion of the budget reading the first bill third amendment to the law of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control. He added that the agenda will include also the second reading of a bill registration and approval of pesticides and the second reading of the draft law regulating the circulation of agricultural materials and the second reading of the draft law of social protection network. ended explained also includes a second reading of the bill to cancel decision of the Revolutionary Command Council (degenerate) No. 196 of 1999 and the second reading of the draft law amending the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969 and the second reading of a bill to exempt farmers and peasants borrowers of the benefits arising from previous loans discharged.

Read more:

More good work, Yota! All of the articles are consistent thus far with none yet mentioning a delay. I'm starting to believe they actually may do what they say for once!

I've seen one article about a Delay but it was a Day old so it didn't get posted!!

Thanks Yota! Stay tuned...

Paying attention and very excited!

What you talking about!! DV is on the Edge of it Seat!! :drool:

Edited by yota691

Good Morning DV Family :) Blessings upon your day! May the Lord fill us with good news from all sides this very day. Let this be the last rise on this ride with the end around the corner.

CLOSE in Jesus name!

Amen

I didn't know the Iraqi Parliament had evening sessions. They are usually on some kind of vacation day and night.

It kind of reminds me of the US Congress meeting in the middle of the night; and usually up to no good.

In the case of Iraq though, a budget passed at 2 or 3 am Bagdad time would be a wonderful thing!

Great post. Thanks yota691!

T

You know that's right..good morning brother from another mother...

Can a sister get in on the action here? Good morning!

They are talking and still planning to vote. All is good. lThe golden goblet is more than half full, and we are waiting for it to overflow. No complaining, just go get a paper towel.

Edited by Carrello

I didn't know the Iraqi Parliament had evening sessions. They are usually on some kind of vacation day and night.

It kind of reminds me of the US Congress meeting in the middle of the night; and usually up to no good.

In the case of Iraq though, a budget passed at 2 or 3 am Bagdad time would be a wonderful thing!

Great post. Thanks yota691!

Article 57:

The Council of Representatives shall have one annual term, with two legislative sessions,

lasting eight months. The bylaws shall define the method to convene the sessions. The

session in which the general budget is being presented shall not end until approval of the

budget http://www.uniraq.or...onstitution.pdf :twothumbs:

Read more:

T

Can a sister get in on the action here? Good morning!

They are talking and still planning to vote. All is good. lThe golden goblet is more than half full, and we are waiting for it to overflow. No complaining, just go get a paper towel.

Good Morning Ms. C you ready for a action packed Day!! B)

Article 57:

The Council of Representatives shall have one annual term, with two legislative sessions,

lasting eight months. The bylaws shall define the method to convene the sessions. The

session in which the general budget is being presented shall not end until approval of the

budget http://www.uniraq.or...onstitution.pdf :twothumbs:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1nD4loKZS

Good Morning Ms. C you ready for a action packed Day!! B)

yes!!!!!!! thanks Yota, this makes me feel better, so they are not going anywhere until its voted on and approved i like that :)

• Upvote 1