Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you own a home please read this!!!

billiebobt

If you own a home, Please read this.

It's amazing what's in Obamacare. This is only one of many hidden "taxes" and non-health related items. That is why it has to be repealed by our new President. Glad to see this is going around as some of us have known about this from the start.

Be brave and send it to people outside the norm who may not be aware of this tax and other issues.

Another hit on the middle class.......

THIS WILL BLOW YOU AWAY !!!!!

The National Association of REALTORS is all over this and working to get it repealed, before it takes effect. But, I am very pleased we aren't the only ones who know about this ploy to steal billions from unsuspecting homeowners. How many REALTORS do you think will vote Democratic in 2012?

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc. When did this happen? It's in the health care bill and goes into effect in 2013.

Why 2013? Could it be to come to light AFTER the 2012 elections? So, this is "change you can believe in"? Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax.

If you sell a $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax.

This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Does this make your November and 2012 vote more important?

Oh, you weren't aware this was in the Obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either < http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home>

I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book. VOTERS NEED TO KNOW.

===============================================================

Look carefully at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW, NOT ONLY SENIORS.

Look carefully at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate.

For those of you who are on Medicare, read the following. It's short, but important and you probably haven't heard about it in the Marxist liberal media."The per person Medicare Insurance Premium will increase from the present Monthly Fee of

$96.40, rising to:

$104.20 in 2012

$120.20 in 2013

And

$247.00 in 2014."

These are Provisions incorporated in the Obamacare Legislation, purposely delayed so as not to confuse the 2012 Re-Election Campaigns. Send this to all Seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.

REMEMBER THIS IN NOVEMBER 2012 AND VOTE!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now thru November 2012 this should be required weekly or at least monthly,

Reading – BY ALL WHO VOTE!!!

Did you notice who Obama threatened when he wasn't getting his way on raising the debt ceiling?

He threatened to not pay:

Social Security Retirees,

Military Retirees,

Social Security disability and Federal Retirees.

Now.. Let this sink in really good -

He did not threaten to stop payments to illegal aliens

He did not threatened to take frivolous benefits such as Internet access away from violent inmates

He did not offer to fire some of the thousands of unnecessary federal employees that he hired

He did not offer to cut down on his or his wife's frivolous gallivanting around

He did not threaten to not pay the senators and representatives or any of their staff

He did not threaten to take benefits away from welfare recipients

He did not threaten the food stamp programs

He did not threaten to not pay foreign aid

He did not threaten to cut back on anything that involves his base voters

The list could go on and on. He is in full political re-election mode!

• Why are we allowing this person to destroy this wonderful country with hisselfishness and his lies?

• His type of change is killing our country. He needs to be stopped and only ourVotes can stop him.

• Do not forget about his tactics when it's election time. Vote Obama out of the Presidency in 2012.

LET'S MAKE 2012 - THE END OF AN ERROR!

"Democracy... Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Liberty... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

AMERICA.....

HOME OF THE FREE

BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING!!!

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I'M 100% for PASSING THIS ON!!!

Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Personally I think ALL members of congress should be force-fed the reading of every bill that goes up for vote. Then they could not use the I did't realize that (whatever)was in the bill.

Voters - look at who did and did not vote for this and act according to your wishes. The Congress is supposed to represent "we the people" who elected them.

• Upvote 4

The Feds are making it harder & harder to leave something for your kids when you are gone. This is only the begining. Inheritance taxation are also due a major overhaul as is windfall profits. The Democrats will push for nationalizing our 401K, investment, IRA,savings & stocks. Just wait till after the elections. Nobody want's to talk about this before an election. Wait, just wait & see.

The only thing you can do is work hard, save, put your money under a mattress & give your kids cash when you die. Your kids & grand kids won't have Social Security or a retirement from a corporation. The feds want your inheritance & the equity in your home. It's up to you to leave a little something for your kids. Nobody else will look after them. There won't be anything but massive debts & working till age 70 left for them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is not a tax on middle class people it's a tax on the rich. How many middle class people sell their homes not many but the rich sell many homes in a year as investment income. So please stop making this about our President Obama, I know this form caters to middle class and the poor . My question is why don't people on this form want health care for everyone because I know Jesus would like everyone to have affordable health care and not just have the rich getting good service. The other thing that bothers me is that if this president was white no one would be complaining but rejoicing about his good works. For the one's out there that are racist remember Jesus loved everyone that include race and color. I am so glad that this young generation is learning that everyone is created equal and we can't judge others only God has that right because we are all imperfect humans and we judge imperfect as well.

HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE IS WHAT JESUS WOULD DO .

Edited by best president ever
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 26

This is not a tax on middle class people it;s a tax on the rich. How many middle class people sell their home not many but the rich sell many homes in a year as investment income. So please stop making this about our President Obama, I know this form cater s to middle class and the poor . My question is why don't people on this form want health care for everyone because I know Jesus would like everyone to have affordable health care and not just have the rich getting good service. The other thing that bothers me is that if this president was white no one would be complaining but rejoicing about his good work. For the one's out there that are racist remember Jesus loved everyone that include race and color. I am so glad that this young generation is learning that everyone is created equal and we can't judge others only God has that right because we are all imperfect humans and we judge imperfect as well.

Leave Jesus out of politics.

Help the poor that are truely in need. I'm all for that. Get rid of Medicare, Medicade, welafare, & unemployment fraud. We have too many parasites milking the system. We all must share the load evenly or the best we can. That means belt tightening for all in hard times not just a targeted few.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Just my thoughts, is we need to get rid of this Communist ruling moron out of the Black House, He want to tax our asses to death wile he puts no brakes on the spending of congress, Hes like a 13yr old kid with a free credit card. He wants to keep giving out money to foreign country's and tax tax tax the US to poverty. Hes trying to run the country down to ruins, dis mantel our Nike capabilities, and down size our military so we cant protect our selfs, remove guns from our homes so we cant protect our selfs personally , in time some other country will do what we been doing to them , take us over. :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

This is not a tax on middle class people it's a tax on the rich. How many middle class people sell their homes not many but the rich sell many homes in a year as investment income. So please stop making this about our President Obama, I know this form caters to middle class and the poor . My question is why don't people on this form want health care for everyone because I know Jesus would like everyone to have affordable health care and not just have the rich getting good service. The other thing that bothers me is that if this president was white no one would be complaining but rejoicing about his good works. For the one's out there that are racist remember Jesus loved everyone that include race and color. I am so glad that this young generation is learning that everyone is created equal and we can't judge others only God has that right because we are all imperfect humans and we judge imperfect as well.

Sorry but this is all about Obama. unbelievable how people are defending this guy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Personally I think ALL members of congress should be force-fed the reading of every bill that goes up for vote. Then they could not use the I did't realize that (whatever)was in the bill.

Voters - look at who did and did not vote for this and act according to your wishes. The Congress is supposed to represent "we the people" who elected them.

Maybe it needs to be read to them "3 Times" ??? Imagine if they had to sit through the reading of the Obamacare Bill three times? Do any of you think it would have still passed?

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You are a moron and a fool. No one is owed anything, much less health care. You are obviously one of the many obamanites out there that is on the govt welfare dole. You've had your hand out all your life and more than likely its a multi generational thing for your family.

You want to bring Jesus into this, How about the verse that says "Lest a man work, he doth not eat"

Nor I or anyone else owes you nothing!

Edited by Markinsa
Please review DinarVet Forum Rules
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

what form ????wacko.gif The ones out here in DV land that are racist........WTF DO YOU KNOW......Obviously nothing

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is exactly what snopes said it is. It's an additional tax on home sales, if you have your house paid off and sell it you will pay an extra 3.8% over and above (TAX) plus your capital gains. Granted most people don't have their homes paid off but the government can kiss my @$$ if they think anyone wants to pay an extra 3.8% on whatever profit they make on the sale of their home. You can sell a home once in your lifetime without paying cap. gains but I believe you have to reside there for 2 years minimum, however apparently now you will be paying 3.8% on it thanks to our Meathead in Chief and his group of clowns. So +1 for the poster, homework done, NOBAMA 2012.

As for the dude whining about the poor and middle class, these are the people, me being one of them, that certainly don't need to pay the government anymore than we already do. Not to mention the beatdown small businesses are taking by our government (mostly owned by middle class) over and above our personal gain. O's color has nothing to do with the fact that he is the worst president we have ever had. You are not owed healthcare and I refuse to pay for it for you. There is nothing in the Bible that says anything about healthcare, you can't be that naive.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

My question is why don't people on this form want health care for everyone because I know Jesus would like everyone to have affordable health care and not just have the rich getting good service. The other thing that bothers me is that if this president was white no one would be complaining but rejoicing about his good works.

Would healthcare for everyone be great? Sure. But why stop there.... how about a house for everyone. Let's add that everyone should have a car and should receive a free college education. But where does it stop?

The problem with your argument, in my opinion, is it is based on a false premise. You think everyone should receive something ( health care) for free. The problem is nothing is free accept for air and sunshine (although I'm sure politicians are working hard at finding a way to tax those things).

So where does the money to pay for this supposed free stuff come from? Taxes....

So healthcare is not free, tax revenue is raised from various places to pay for it, whether businesses or individuals like it or not. See what happens to you if you don't pay your taxes.... garnished wages, imprisonment, etc.

So healthcare for everyone is deceptive.

Let's take a look at another one of your premises: Jesus would want everyone to have healthcare. I see two problems with this.

1. If Jesus exists (and I 100% believe that He does) why hasn't He provided healthcare already. There are thousands of years of recorded history with almost countless civilizations that have existed without free healthcare. What about those people? Did Jesus not care about them?

How did those people get along without free healthcare? How has civilization advanced without free healthcare up to this point?

2. The Bible says that God loves a cheerful giver. In other words, God wants His children to give out of the goodness of their hearts. The Bible is clear that if you do not give out of the goodness of your heart than don't give. God's plan is not going to be derailed whether I give or not. Rather, as a believer, I am permitted to take part in the blessing of giving or not. God leaves that decision to me.

However, forcing people to give by taking their money whether they like it or not and penalizing them or imprisoning them if they figure out ways not to give is un-Biblical.

Here is a wise saying: "Forced charity is no charity at all."

So, I would say, according to the Bible, Jesus would not force everyone to pay for free healthcare for everyone whether they liked it or not. That doesn't sound like Jesus to me.

WW.

• Upvote 7

This is not a tax on middle class people it's a tax on the rich. How many middle class people sell their homes not many but the rich sell many homes in a year as investment income. So please stop making this about our President Obama, I know this form caters to middle class and the poor . My question is why don't people on this form want health care for everyone because I know Jesus would like everyone to have affordable health care and not just have the rich getting good service. The other thing that bothers me is that if this president was white no one would be complaining buWt rejoicing about his good works. For the one's out there that are racist remember Jesus loved everyone that include race and color. I am so glad that this young generation is learning that everyone is created equal and we can't judge others only God has that right because we are all imperfect humans and we judge imperfect as well.

You know what you wrote is so wrong but you wrote it anyway. You say how many middle class people sell their homes? This article hits it right on the head. A very large percent of seniors retire and sell their homes. Many young people want to to get into a bigger home and sell. Have you lost all reason? And I swear if I hear those of you who don't agree with anyone elses opinion use that race card again I am going to come right through this board and whack you up side the head until you stop following Obama around like a lap dog waiting for a crumb. Pay me I'll vote for you is what he's taught you

.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maybe it needs to be read to them "3 Times" ??? Imagine if they had to sit through the reading of the Obamacare Bill three times? Do any of you think it would have still passed?

-

To answer your question: I don't. Remember how Harry Reid got it to pass in the Senate? I think I remember them voting on it at around midnight on Christmas Eve.... Ridiculous.

And what about this infamous quote by Nancy Pelosi: "We have to pass it so we know what's in it."

You can't make this stuff up.

The truth is, if they would have had to read that behemoth three times before voting on it they would probably still be readiing it. With a vote scheduled sometime in 2017.biggrin.gif

As far as reading it out loud... remember the outcry when the Republicans took over the House in 2010 and as one of their first acts they read the Constitution out loud?

There were many members of Congress, on record, who voiced their displeasure. Absolutlely amazing....

You know what you wrote is so wrong but you wrote it anyway. You say how many middle class people sell their homes? This article hits it right on the head. A very large percent of seniors retire and sell their homes. Many young people want to to get into a bigger home and sell. Have you lost all reason? And I swear if I hear those of you who don't agree with anyone elses opinion use that race card again I am going to come right through this board and whack you up side the head until you stop following Obama around like a lap dog waiting for a crumb. Pay me I'll vote for you is what he's taught you

.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

Here's a good article on Obama's voter base. Pay close attention to the last paragraph.

Government assistance expands

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- More than one in three Americans lived in households that received Medicaid, food stamps or other means-based government assistance in mid-2010, according to a new report.

And when Social Security, Medicare and unemployment benefits are included, nearly half of the nation lived in a household that received a government check, according to the analysis of third-quarter 2010 Census data done by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, a libertarian-leaning think tank. That's more than 148 million Americans.

Those numbers are on their way up thanks to the Great Recession and its aftermath, which have pushed record numbers of people onto public assistance programs. In particular, the stubbornly high unemployment rate has left millions of Americans in dire straits.

In 2008, one-quarter of people lived in households receiving a government lifeline and about 45 percent a government check, according to the Census Bureau.

The nation's safety net has become fodder for the 2012 election. Republican presidential candidates have accused President Obama and his party of turning America into an entitlement nation.

The federal government sent a record $2 trillion to individuals in fiscal 2010, up nearly 75% from 10 years earlier.

Some 26% of Americans lived in households where someone received Medicaid, while the figure was 15% for food stamps. Those programs were by far the largest of the safety net.

Meanwhile, 16% of people lived in households collecting Social Security and 15% receiving Medicare benefits. These entitlements have been expanding as the Baby Boom generation retires.

The rapid growth of the nation's government assistance programs has concerned many on both sides of the political aisle.

"Whether we like it or not, we know it's not fiscally sustainable," said Veronique de Rugy, senior research fellow at Mercatus. "The bigger these programs, the bigger the voting block is against reform."

Link: http://money.cnn.com...tance/index.htm

• Upvote 1

A 3.8 percent 'sales tax' on real estate transactions for health care?

By Angie Drobnic Holan

Published on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 5:16 p.m.

Related rulings:

Under the new health care law, "all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax"

Chain e-mail, Monday, August 2nd, 2010.

Ruling: Pants on Fire! | Details

Share this article:

A chain e-mail says there's a new "real estate sales tax."

It's an e-mail that's been popping up in our inbox again and again lately, with readers all asking the same question: "Can this possibly be true?"

The chain e-mail claims that real estate transactions will be taxed to pay for the new health care law supported by President Barack Obama and other Democrats.

"Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc. When did this happen? It's in the health care bill. Just thought you should know. ...

"The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes."

The e-mail then urges you to click over to a blog entry from the Republicans in Congress from back in April that makes a similar argument.

We've seen and ruled on this e-mail before, but because it continues to bubble up, we thought it would be useful to reiterate our earlier ruling.

Both the chain e-mail and the blog post are deceptive, and here's why:

Instead of being a sales tax on all real estate transactions, the 3.8 percent tax is actually a tax on investment income for the wealthy. It applies only to the investment income of single taxpayers who make more than $200,000 or couples who make more than $250,000. (We looked it up in Section 1402 of the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, titled "Unearned income Medicare contribution.")

Still, maybe empty-nesters are scared they'll be hit with this tax if they sell their homes for more than $250,000. But that's not a likely scenario for most tax payers, because there's a long-standing tax exemption on the profits from home sales.

To be hit with the new tax, you would have to clear more than $250,000 in profit off your home, which means at least $250,000 more than you paid for it. And the ceiling is even higher for a married couple. Married couples are not taxed on the first $500,000 of profit from home sales. Again, that's profit, not the sales price.

When we first reported on this e-mail last year, we rated the chain e-mail's claim Pants on Fire, because it was written to deceive people into thinking that all home sales would be taxed. That wasn't the case then, and it's still not the case. Only high-earners will have to pay the tax, and then only if profits from the housing sale exceed the legal exemptions from taxes.

We're not the only ones to have debunked the chain e-mail's claims. Factcheck.org concluded in April that the tax "falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources. " The urban legends site Snopes.com also debunked the claim that it was a tax on all real estate sales.

To be sure, the health care law does include new taxes. But the taxes won't hit most retirees looking to downsize their homes, except those who are also among the nation's highest earners. Because it seems aimed at scaring older Americans, we rated the e-mail's claim Pants on Fire. Our rating stands.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think they would be out of the first or second reading yet if they did that Markinsa!laugh.gifhuh.gif ZZzzzzzzzzzzz....

• Upvote 3

Wow...

Still throwin the'Race' card in 2012.. Is this Jesse Jackson in cognito? Really? The only one judging anyone is this neanderthal that joined a Dinar forum, and hasn't spoken of the Dinar at all..

Please.

Stand in your own truth. Everyone is a product of their OWN choices.

I choose to believe the Dinar will change my life for the better.

I choose to believe there is good in the world, as well as the bad.

I choose to be good, do what's right, admit when I'm wrong, and, yes, occasionally ask for a hand UP, not a hand OUT.

I also don't know what any one but ME is thinking, or believes, or wants.

The only one I can control in my life is ME.

Jesus can take care of Jesus. Has for a while now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh PLEASE, REALLY?????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

********Removed Body of Quote********

Only 86% will send this on. Should be a 100%. What will you do?

I don't know if Obama is the best one for the job,but we don't have any better candidates but a bunch of bigamist racists and nobody knows their full agenda. No matter who is in office,fault will always be found in them.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

-

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I don't know if Obama is the best one for the job,but we don't have any better candidates but a bunch of bigamist racists and nobody knows their full agenda. No matter who is in office,fault will always be found in them.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ALL of the Republican candidates are classified as bigamist racists?

I'm going to need to see some links for that claim.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A 3.8 percent 'sales tax' on real estate transactions for health care?

By Angie Drobnic Holan

Published on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 5:16 p.m.

Related rulings:

Under the new health care law, "all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax"

Chain e-mail, Monday, August 2nd, 2010.

Ruling: Pants on Fire! | Details

Share this article:

A chain e-mail says there's a new "real estate sales tax."

It's an e-mail that's been popping up in our inbox again and again lately, with readers all asking the same question: "Can this possibly be true?"

The chain e-mail claims that real estate transactions will be taxed to pay for the new health care law supported by President Barack Obama and other Democrats.

"Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc. When did this happen? It's in the health care bill. Just thought you should know. ...

"The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes."

The e-mail then urges you to click over to a blog entry from the Republicans in Congress from back in April that makes a similar argument.

We've seen and ruled on this e-mail before, but because it continues to bubble up, we thought it would be useful to reiterate our earlier ruling.

Both the chain e-mail and the blog post are deceptive, and here's why:

Instead of being a sales tax on all real estate transactions, the 3.8 percent tax is actually a tax on investment income for the wealthy. It applies only to the investment income of single taxpayers who make more than $200,000 or couples who make more than $250,000. (We looked it up in Section 1402 of the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, titled "Unearned income Medicare contribution.")

Still, maybe empty-nesters are scared they'll be hit with this tax if they sell their homes for more than $250,000. But that's not a likely scenario for most tax payers, because there's a long-standing tax exemption on the profits from home sales.

To be hit with the new tax, you would have to clear more than $250,000 in profit off your home, which means at least $250,000 more than you paid for it. And the ceiling is even higher for a married couple. Married couples are not taxed on the first $500,000 of profit from home sales. Again, that's profit, not the sales price.

When we first reported on this e-mail last year, we rated the chain e-mail's claim Pants on Fire, because it was written to deceive people into thinking that all home sales would be taxed. That wasn't the case then, and it's still not the case. Only high-earners will have to pay the tax, and then only if profits from the housing sale exceed the legal exemptions from taxes.

We're not the only ones to have debunked the chain e-mail's claims. Factcheck.org concluded in April that the tax "falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources. " The urban legends site Snopes.com also debunked the claim that it was a tax on all real estate sales.

To be sure, the health care law does include new taxes. But the taxes won't hit most retirees looking to downsize their homes, except those who are also among the nation's highest earners. Because it seems aimed at scaring older Americans, we rated the e-mail's claim Pants on Fire. Our rating stands.

The housing, new home construction & real estate industry are devistated enough. We don't need any more new taxes on the industry.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1