Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The CBI Is Loaded and Ready to Launch

wavggg

YES this is not prefect but close enough to make a VERY interesting point to those who KEEP saying they dont have the funds.

You did a great job here. So now it is a matter of how this will go thru and when? The reserve is there though. I agree 100%.

I look forward to the responses. a great night and week.

+1 for the stealthy call out "keep" love it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well... with all those numbers and deep universal ponderings and speculations about alter ego's in some dinarian cloned planet... my head hurts wacko.gif... time to go get a beer... nope too early for that... time to go get an aspirin for the headache ya'll gave me. unsure.gif Give a guy a break already... it's Friday ya know!!! blink.gifwink.gif Sorry if I have been wading in the shallow end of the intellectual gene pool lately... I most definitely need some R&R to regain some of those brain cells lost from all this roller coaster ride has cost me. rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I have a question for you Greg. The CBI gave themselves a raise on the 1166, do you think with the RV they will give themselves a big raise?

Hey Zig -

Ya kinda answered your own question there, right? :lol:

I just hate waiting for "the doctor" - who knows what he's really doing back there in the examination room with the nurse???

Trading "Stocks" - haha

Damn - "Dr. Shabbibi, I had a 10 AM appointment to have you check my Dinaritis and its friggen noon!

It's getting so bad I keep scratching my skin off... Gimme the "Cure" already!!!" :blink:

gg

Hey Zig -

Ya kinda answered your own question there, right? :lol:

I just hate waiting for "the doctor" - who knows what he's really doing back there in the examination room with the nurse???

Trading "Stocks" - haha

Damn - "Dr. Shabbibi, I had a 10 AM appointment to have you check my Dinaritis and its friggen noon!

It's getting so bad I keep scratching my skin off... Gimme the "Cure" already!!!" :blink:

gg

I did!

damn - DV is quiet tonite....

nothing new...

nothing cool...

nothing stupid...

Oh No - maybe the NSA has backloaded their spynet with an inverse Dinar algorithm which renders all intel inverted - "InVerTel" :P

I'm gonna go make a sandwich...

gg

Hold up Greg.......I'll go with you..........call Randalln to meet us with the red bull, I'll bring the Grey Goose!

Yum!

Come summertime I want to experiment mixing Red Bull and Grey Goose in popsicle molds and pass them around at the next church social... :lol:

Hot Damn Boy! That dog can hunt afterall... B)

The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy 100,000-120,000 light-years in diameter containing 200–400 billion stars. The galaxy is estimated to contain at least as many planets, 10 billion of which could be located in the habitable zone of their parent star.[14] Depending on its structure the entire galaxy has a rotational rate of once every 15 to 50 million years. The galaxy is also moving at a velocity of 552 to 630 km per second, depending on the relative frame of reference. It is estimated to be about 13.2 billion years old, nearly as old as the Universe. The Milky Way is part of the Local Group of galaxies.

There are 300 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy, but we can only see 2,500 of them from earth.

For example, in 1999 the Hubble Space Telescope estimated that there were 125 billion galaxies in the universe, and recently with the new camera HST has observed 3,000 visible galaxies, which is twice as much as they observed before with the old camera. We're emphasizing "visible" because observations with radio telescopes, infrared cameras, x-ray cameras, etc. would detect other galaxies that are not detected by Hubble. As observations keep on going and astronomers explore more of our universe, the number of galaxies detected will increase. For more about the Hubble Space Telescope, check out this web site:

The universe may glitter with far more stars than even Carl Sagan imagined when he rhapsodized about billions upon billions. A new studysuggests there are a mind-blowing 300 sextillion of them, or three times as many as scientists previously calculated. That is a 3 followed by 23 zeros. Or 3 trillion times 100 billion.

Summary:

1. Our Milky Way galaxy has abt. 300 billion stars and is 115,000 light years in diameter. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second. 60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour. 24 hours in a day, and 365 days in a year. 11,160,000 miles in one minute. 66,960,000 miles per minute, in an hour is more miles than my calculator can calculate.

2. There are 125 Billion galaxies in the universe, like the Milky Way Galaxy;

3. There are 300 sextillion stars or more in the universe.

4. There are more stars in the universe than there are Iraqi Dinars.

Now that is some trivia I'm gonna 'member for one of those special romantic moments when I feel the need to impress my baby :lol:B)

GH

Hey imgesing-

I noticed your reply gave you your 777th post!

Maybe you will be the lucky horseshoe in this for all of us!

Best o' luck and You have a great night and week, too

Greg

Thank YOU. Its nice to get a positive reaction to my post.

I truely appreciate that. Also 777 Cant lose there either. This is a grueling ride of hope.

Have an excellent week.

Peace

GREAT post, Greg! Assuming that your analysis is correct (and I do!), it explains a lot about what is going on politically in that arena. The nut jobs in Iran certainly don't want an Iraq with the kind of economic capability you demonstrate they will have, post-RV, out their back door. It would spoil all their dreams of establishing the Caliphate, welcoming the White Imam, etc. Better to pay off some two-bit shyster like Maliki to inflame tribal feuds and try to sabotage it. Let's hope Iraq can somehow get this done; if not, it'll be a pretty rough ride for us all the next few years.

your math sucks.....they did not increase their profit by $15 million plus in a day.......that would be their increased profit over 8 years :P It's shiite like this that gets twisted around by anyone looking to blow everything out of proportion into something it is not :P

and you think the CBI has removed 470 trillion IQD off the streets....what street is that. They only printed 30 trillion or so of new IQD to begin with....how'd they pull 470 trillion off the streets????? :lol:

do you know okie? B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This Posting is Classified as a Ruminion

(I coined this word to mean a Rumor/Opinion Hybrid)

It is based in part on the News Post by yota691:

So... let's do some math...

1 USD = 1166 IQD

CBI Fee is 13 IQD per 1 USD for Sale or Transfer

So... 13 IQD / 1166 IQD = 0.01115

So the Fee per 1 USD = $0.01115 (1.115 Cents)

Or 1.115% per transaction - OK!

So when the CBI sells USD or other Reserve Currency it makes 1.115% on each transaction.

But - when the rate was 1170 IQD = 1 USD the 13 IQD fee percentage was 1.1111% per transaction.

Seems like they gave themselves a raise? Cool...

Anyone want to venture a guess as to how many USD they have sold since 2003?

The article above says that their average has been 199 Million USD / Day for at least a year

That's 5 Days per Week of Auctions, right?

So lets examine how this little fee has worked...

199 Million USD x 13 IQD = 2,587,000,000 IQD per Day

5 Days x 2,587,000,000 IQD = 12,935,000,000 IQD per Week

50 Weeks (allowing for Holidays) x 12,935,000,000 IQD = 646,750,000,000 IQD

8 Years (2003-2011) x 646,750,000,000 IQD = 5,174,000,000,000 IQD

5,174,000,000,000 IQD @ 1170 IQD per 1 USD = 4,422,222,222.22 USD (Profit @ Old Rate)

5,174,000,000,000 IQD @ 1166 IQD per 1 USD = 4,437,392,795.88 USD (Profit @ New Rate)

So the CBI should have Profited $4,437,392,795.88 USD from their transaction fee

AND

by just making that little rate change of 4 IQD (0.343%), the CBI increased their NET Reserve Profit by

$15,170,573.66 USD

Not bad for a day's work - huh?

Now if you thought that was cool - Let's look at the BIG NUMBERS - LOL

(Understanding that there has been some variance since 2003)

Let's say - if 1170 IQD = 1 USD, then

For every 199 Million USD Going OUT there was 232.830 Billion IQD coming IN (PER DAY!)

5 Days x 232,830,000,000 IQD = 1,164,150,000,000 IQD per Week

50 Weeks (allowing for Holidays) x 1,164,150,000,000 IQD = 58,207,500,000,000 IQD

8 Years (2003-2011) x 58,207,500,000,000 IQD = 465,660,000,000,000 IQD

...it seems that the CBI should have collected up close to 465.660,000,000,000 IQD

...then add the profit from their transaction fee of 5,174,000,000,000 IQD

So - at today's "new" exchange rate of 1166 IQD = 1 USD,

the CBI (an Independent Private Central Bank just like the Federal Reserve!)

Should have brought in apx 470,834,000,000,000 IQD = 403,802,744,425.39 USD

That is 470.834 TRILLION IQD - Off the Street

That is $403.803 BILLION USD Equivalent in their coffers

<<< ! PRINCIPAL ONLY ! >>>

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY INTEREST THE CBI EARNED BY INVESTING THESE FUNDS!

The CBI is not under sanction or Chapter 7

Heck - technically, the People of Iraq are not either...

(Just like the stockholders/officers of a company are indemnified and not liable for the company's actions)

The Iraq Government IS!

The CBI operates under "trust" but remains a PRIVATE CENTRAL BANK - A CONTRACTOR/CARETAKER - if you understand that -

CBI has the job to create and hold reserves of money for and on behalf of the Government of Iraq

- Then loan it to them - FOR A FEE - In exchange for Government Bonds and Substance (Just like back here at home) -

Do you realize that while the United States Government is apparently "Broke" - the Federal Reserve has Quadrillions of Dollars?

This whole thing is about sucking the value out of the hands of governments and into the PRIVATE BANKERS so that they can control ALL the Governments of earth.

When it comes to pumping wealth, Central Banks make Oil Wells look like Hypodermic Needles taking blood samples

(OK - I'll get off that for now - but it helps you understand how the CBI can be incredibly healthy/wealthy even while Iraq is destitute.)

Does anyone realize that the CBI has not been the funding source for Iraq's operations...

but rather the special UN funds and oil-for-food sales set up to support them have been paying their bills ???

That money didn't even go through the Iraq Treasury or CBI

It went through JP Morgan/Chase in NYC under supervision of the IMF/UN!

OK - Somebody slap me and tell me to get to the point! LMAO!

The CBI has all the reserves it needs to fund an RV!

The Government of Iraq, when cleared of its UN imposed commercial obstacles, will be providing a huge value/cash stream into the CBI coffers to sustain it at these high levels of liquidity.

If the CBI RVs prior to Iraq being free to fund the CBI, then the CBI would run dry pretty quick.

I feel that just based on what we can calculate from observations and disclosures visible out here in the world, the CBI is totally "loaded" and ready to launch an RV go just as soon as they can hook the hose up from Government of Iraq their Input Port.

I know I stayed up late to work on this - so I might have made a goof - if so sorry...

please check my work - thanks!

OK - I think I'm done...

Ya' ll can come shoot hole in it now

(or maybe help tweak it up so it runs better)

GO RV!

Best!

Greg

Link? lol

your math sucks.....they did not increase their profit by $15 million plus in a day.......that would be their increased profit over 8 years :P It's shiite like this that gets twisted around by anyone looking to blow everything out of proportion into something it is not :P

and you think the CBI has removed 470 trillion IQD off the streets....what street is that. They only printed 30 trillion or so of new IQD to begin with....how'd they pull 470 trillion off the streets????? :lol:

do you know okie? B)

Hey TimS - instead of spouting off in that (I won't say it) way, without resources or support - I'd be glad to review your entire correction of my submission (just as I posted). I'm not the Rosetta Stone here baby. Just a humble servant of the great one doing his best to collect and analyze what I'm allowed to see.

So - If you think you see it better - I would be glad to look over your own calculations and the resources frrom which you derived your data. I will not accept a few sentences of emotional and insulting retort from you as substantiave reasoning or a true challenge of fact or math.

Gimme your meat and potatoes - in detail!! Then we might be able to have an intellegent conversation about the differences. Otherwise, please just take your apple pie and go sit at a table by yourself, my friend.

Regards,

Greg

Link? lol

All numbers used as source material are readily available on multiple linked posts on DinarVets as well as elsewhere on the internet.

LOL - Back at ya

gg

• Upvote 1