Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie has finally hit the wall

Here is the Transcript:

FEB.7,2012 5:55PM CST.

BULLDOG75/OKIE REPORT

Bulldog75:THE PREVIOUS INFO WE HAVE GIVEN IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE FROM OUR RESEARCH & SOURCES, IMHO. 6PM CST: OKIE & BULLDOG75 REPORT: THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST. WE WILL CONTINUE POSTING LATER UPON THE "ACTIVATION OF THE RV". WE WILL BE HERE TO ANNOUNCE AND CELEBRATE THE "ACTIVATION" WITH YOU UPON IT'S OCCURRENCE. WE WILL BE HERE FOR PRAYER PARTICIPATION. THANKS FOR YOUR support AND UNDERSTANDING.......................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can you say easy way out??

Cooling off period .................... and I bet we havent heard the last of OOM!

Any takers...........

Quad B)

I'll take you up on that Quad, they post, you send my 100K in dinar, they don't post, I'll only take 200k in dinar. you game? :unsure:

What is the National Security Adminstration? I know what the "real" NSA is and what they do, but again, they don't give a crap about OOM or DV or any other "dinar" website. Besides, in order for a "website" or "person(s)" to receive a gag order and/or cease and desist from the National Security Agency (NSA), it would come via the United States Supreme Court via United States Marshall Service. So, unless "okie" has tweaked the interest of national security, which he hasn't, then this is just another ploy by (t)him to pump sales from DinarTrade.com. All IP's point to the same.

I remember way back when I said this wouldn't be over until late first quarter CY2012 or early second quarter CY2012. Keep waiting.

Love the Gurus...hate them,enjoy them but most importantly understand them.Okie and the others don't have to get you to buy a single dinar to make money.All they have to do is make something up,,,,Call it lies or drama or entertainment.But as long as you show up and stay tuned,mad or happy or other they will make money from the advertising.Okie Crazy?Yes Crazy like a fox.And they are all (Gurus) laughing all the way to the bank.JMO

It simply amazes me how much attention all you bashers pay to Okie. If he wasn't speaking what would you ever do? Who would you pick on. You guys need to get a life. Just saying!

I agree 100%. I'm new here and already sick of hearing about this guru every other post......... get over them and stop posting what the idiotic gurus post. Who really cares. The worst part is when the idiotic gurus make 4 page forum threads about what they say on another site. Kinda sad....

I agree 100%. I'm new here and already sick of hearing about this guru every other post......... get over them and stop posting what the idiotic gurus post. Who really cares. The worst part is when the idiotic gurus make 4 page forum threads about what they say on another site. Kinda sad....

You guy's are SO right..