Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie talking to the NSA???

stonewall67

I sure wish Okie would be right. I believe that he does have intel and that he really felt this was happening. But man, what a let down when I read that post that he had to quit posting at the request of the NSA. That was a complete wash out. Yes, he may be embarrassed, but to claim that the Government, the NSA requested that he hold his information..... that is so far over the top. I mean, he did say last week that the dinar had RV'd in country. Truth is that it didn't. Yes, embarrassing, but stand up for yourself, don't speed those accusations that the NSA asked you to be quiet. Quiet from what? Giving out wrong information.

Come on Okie, I know you really try.... but this is just way over the top.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First,NOBODY is twisting your arms to watch ANY of the sites on the web.If you don't like someone,or their site,simply click your mouse and be gone.Secondly,ALL of these post are constantly being watched by people in high power.ALL "gurus" have been asked not to post anything until after the big event (RV).Now,if you choose not to believe,then DON"T BELIEVE!!!!!!it's just that simple!!!!Time will tell who is correct!!!!!!!

Got tired of hearing this "It going to be RV", "All well, ready to go" "Next 24-48 hours, we all will cash in" and blah blah blah blah. All liars and bullshit. There is NO RV yet or will never RV. It will not going to be this year or next 5 years for many many reason in this world. If RV is tomorrow and the world will screw it up with money turn into a HUGE debts country are owe it each other.

None of banks want you to know there will be RV. banks only keep themselves same as for Govt. Have you hear about revalue in news? Media know it wont happen with RV at all not this year or next 5 years. Media is smart as Govt is.

I have 56,000 dinars at home....I do not purchase more dinars. 56,000 dinars is enough for collection. I do not think about RV. I know it will not happen anytime. Please do not get high hope, it will trigger you into depression!

If NSA told Okie to stop posting, he should have not post and say NSA want us to shut up and stop posting. He should have left and say nothing after NAS asked him.

If NAS did it to me...I wont posting. I will leave dinar news, let people figure it out whats going on.

Well you are an interesting little fella ain't ya? I am glad you hold 56K in dinars. Not sure what point you are trying to make here. Someone mentioned on another thread that If NSA wanted him to stop, you wouldn't hear about it on any web site. It would be total silence. Since you are new here maybe you should read more and talk less until you have a real idea of what's going on here. Don't feel dissed just take some advice. ^_^^_^^_^

• Upvote 1

Got tired of hearing this "It going to be RV", "All well, ready to go" "Next 24-48 hours, we all will cash in" and blah blah blah blah. All liars and bullshit. There is NO RV yet or will never RV. It will not going to be this year or next 5 years for many many reason in this world. If RV is tomorrow and the world will screw it up with money turn into a HUGE debts country are owe it each other.

None of banks want you to know there will be RV. banks only keep themselves same as for Govt. Have you hear about revalue in news? Media know it wont happen with RV at all not this year or next 5 years. Media is smart as Govt is.

I have 56,000 dinars at home....I do not purchase more dinars. 56,000 dinars is enough for collection. I do not think about RV. I know it will not happen anytime. Please do not get high hope, it will trigger you into depression!

If NSA told Okie to stop posting, he should have not post and say NSA want us to shut up and stop posting. He should have left and say nothing after NAS asked him.

If NAS did it to me...I wont posting. I will leave dinar news, let people figure it out whats going on.

Interesting take Little Mary Sunshine. I'm not sure how to read it. You lost me in the first paragraph. Not ever going to RV, or RV tomorrow and the world screws it up? Who is NAS? NASA? I'm going out on a limb here my friend and assuming you feel like this investment has as much chance as a blue moon. Good luck to you though, and I hope you find your answers.

Simply with intrigue, I was wondering how Okie was going to back out of officially and formally announcing the RV incorrectly for a second time within 5 months.

"Someone hacked my name" would not fly again, ... and then when he had to "leave the country" for weeks after the first bad RV call last August, he ceratinly couldn't use that ploy to buffer his embarrassment again so close to this second bad call.....

So I was curious as to how he was going to spin this second bad call / announcement, in trying to save face, and orchestrate positioning.... in hopes of leaving himself in the place of a "credible" voice or authority on this process....... (yes I know, he has no credibility... but HE doesn't know that)

And :blink: .... in his primitive attempt at sounding important with authority,..... he used the wrong gov't agency!!!! Its ...well how to I say politely..... deep in the land of stupid, to think that just because the word security is in the title, that it would translate to security interests regarding the currency / investment discussions here or anywhere else.... Wrong agency buck-oo ....

And yes there are national security interests in the event someone has actually breached real protocols or information regarding this event,...... but that interest would not come from this agency...At least very clearly and explicitly, with regard to the info he shares, none of which would cross the radar of this group....

And uhmmmmm for what its worth Okie..... be advised, if any agency is actually interested in what you have to say, and therein invoke a cease and desist...... the last thing you would do as a free man on this planet...would be to come on some Mickey Mouse website and publically announce it.... B)

• Upvote 1

So on Feb 7 Okie is asked by the NSA not to talk: "2-7-2012 OKIE_OIL_MAN/Guru Bulldog75 THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST."

So 2 days later I guess they called him and said it was ok to talk again?: " 3S's chat Thur evening 02/09/2012

__ OKIEOILMAN: BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR NOW--I AM NOT REPEAT NOT CALLING ANYTHING FOR SURE BUT YOU MAY BE BUSY./ EITHER TOMMOROW OR MONDAY--ACCORDING TO THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. REMEMBER WHO TOLD YOU FIRST ABOUT THE IN COUNTRY R/V---????---THEN LISTEN WITH UNDERSTANDING AGAIN TONIGHT" :rolleyes:8-) Maybe some one hacked him again. (chuckle)

2-7-2012 OKIE_OIL_MAN/Guru Bulldog75 THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST.

Ok, I have read okie in the past and although I take what he says with a grain of salt, I still read what he had to say because I don't want to shut out ANY info from ANY source but this just goes WAY TOO FAR!!!!! Really???? The NSA has asked him to go silent??? If the NSA wanted to shut him up, all they would have to do is shut him down!!!

I thought he was talking to NASA not NSA, about sending him in a rocket on a one way trip to mars. ;)

2-7-2012 OKIE_OIL_MAN/Guru Bulldog75 THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST.

Ok, I have read okie in the past and although I take what he says with a grain of salt, I still read what he had to say because I don't want to shut out ANY info from ANY source but this just goes WAY TOO FAR!!!!! Really???? The NSA has asked him to go silent??? If the NSA wanted to shut him up, all they would have to do is shut him down!!!

OK is a Big man at NSA....when he goes there he doesn't even need to flash his security badge at any of the 5 checkpoints to get on base, they just tip there hats to Oakie smile and step aside. He is the big man on campus. :P

that guy "Okie Oil Man" is a liar. Period. End of Story. He has no credibility...no truth EVER comes from him!!

It's fair to speculate that he is being compensated by someone to create a stir in the Dinar community because there is no other explanation for such behavior. He's been calling an "RV" (either in country or whatever) for the longest...and have you heard of or seen in person ANYONE who's transferred their dinar to dollars based on what he's claimed? :o

Neither have I...

EVERYTHING he has ever said is a bunch of BULL.

Why anyone who's been in this for OVER A MONTH still "listens to him" or reads his drivel AT ALL is mind boggling

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

He is not even funny enough for his statements to be seen as useful for entertainment purposes. He needs to just give it up and his mess should stay on his bootleg forum and stop sprinkling itself on every darn board or related dinar forum. The more you guys (literally) buy into his sham, the more of a local celebrity you make him. <_<<_<:mellow::mellow:

He is not that relevant to have the NSA chasing after him...he is a legend in his own mind. Whatever.

Edited by Princess DinarTard

Bluewolf (on another forum) just told his peeps that he was continuing to be silent for national security reasons, and that he didnt want "blood on his hands" in breaching security or jeopordizing the USA and us citizens.

Its for OUR OWN good and safety!

:blink:

DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT CRAP???

Some People do.

Not the first time he was told by a "three letter agency"to shut up. The black suv's have worn out a path to his front door! Time for him to put his tin foil hat back on!! :blink:

THIS JUST IN...Okie, Bluewolf, and Bulldog taken into custody! Upon cavity search, agents find billions in handwritten IOUs to their followers, with a note saying, "Please don't hang us!"

Bulldog75: ALL IS GOOD AND GETTING BETTER. WE WAIT. NO DETAILS THAT I

CAN GIVE & I KNOW EVERYONE IS AWARE OF MY PLEDGE TO NSA.

OKIEOILMAN: I WILL ADDRESS ONLY 1 QUESTION THAT WAS POSED---YES SEVERAL OF US WERE

REQUESTED TO STOP POSTING INTEL--NO IT WASN'T THE NSA

• Upvote 1