Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why some girls remain single!

Tiffany23

READ BELOW BEFORE LISTENING

The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.

The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.

After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.

Ladies: He is out there... :blink:

• Downvote 1

What a HOOT !!!!

I am an old broad, and in my lifetime I have been around the block a few times ... well ... maybe more than just a few. At one point I even researched and wrote a thesis on life on the Yonge Street strip area after dark and let me say there are some real nut jobs around. But this Dmitri ... he takes the cake for ego. I would love to be in the corner watching him get his just reward from some woman who takes him to the mat in public and thrashes him to within an inch of his ego both verbally and physically. Males like that are not men ... they are little boys who never grew up and most likely never will. Can you imagine he wants an assertive, strong woman? No way. He wants a female slave!

Thanks for the post ... really great.

:)

smee2

The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.

The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.

After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.

Wow! He sounds like he goes on dates with himself! Way overdone on the self-confidence thing! Its hard to conceive of people like that but I'm sure they are out there. If you hurry Tiff he might still be available!!! Kidding!

So, I started to use a few of this guy's lines and address them toward you Tif. "Tiffany, you gave me your card, why haven't you returned my call .... I'm such a great lover , yada, yada, yada. BUT, oh my, what a complete creep!!!!!!!

I am here for the 1st time-I decide to read this and i think---WOW- this TWIT-is Sick-he is Twisted and it is these type of people who end up in jail and women end up dead. Stay away. Ladies this might be funny BUT they are out there. Jails are full of these type of people .Please dont ask what i think im just responding . nuff said-Thanks and have a great day :)

Hello Olga,

This is Dimitri again. I've reconsidered and have decided to give you yet another chance. You can thank me when you see me.

I'll grant you the opportunity of picking me up at my mother's house and taking me to eat at a really fancy restaurant, your treat of course.

If you play your cards right, you may even be given a once-in-a-lifetime of massaging my feet.

If you are driving anything less than an 80,000.00 vehicle to pick me up, I'm no longer interested.

If you are wearing an evening dress that costs less than 1200.00 to take me out, I'm no longer interested.

Finally, if you have not memorized all of my great features from our first encounter, listed them alphabetically in your mind and are able to recite them to me throughout our evening together, I'm no longer interested.

Be at my mother's house at 8:01 sharp, or I am no longer interested.

I'm not going to tell you where she lives. You will have to work to get back this almost-lost opportunity.

CYL

FYI : There are exactly 19 features that you must have memorized, categorized and ready to praise me with. If you remember only 18 or less,

then I'm no longer interested. :lol: :lol: :lol::P

• Upvote 1

Tiffany, whoever this woman is, she is brave to both ignore and expose this jerk. He is the kind of guy who would make serious and enormous assumptions about what a woman thinks, what she is supposed to think, and whether or not her behaviors and actions meet his required "standards" at all times. And if she doesn't, she could be in real danger. If this woman is you, Tiffany, please call and report this guy to the police. He has not only your number, but also whatever other information you have on your business card. No matter what he says, I would not be surprised to see him show up somewhere you least expect to see him. His ego doesn't sound like he can handle rejection, and since she didn't call him at the number he gave her, nor did she return either of his two calls later, in his mind that could be a triple rejection. I don't mean to frighten you, but this could become a serious situation. and you need to at least notify the police about it. Also if you know a psychologist or psychiatrist you can talk to about this, then do so at once. Those professionals can make a better judgment than can I regarding his possible future behavior, but I sure don't trust him. There may be someone who has these credentials with the police department. But please take action to be sure you are in no danger.

he is correct ---- demitri was the only guy in town that nite that has no problems at all,,,,, that is because i had too leave the area very quickly 1 one before ,,,, so yes he was the only one left :lol: o kay okay i could not say that and not laugh ----------> let me try again ----------> uhhhhhhh i fon`t play uhhhhhh wait wait ------< --- typo ---- o kay here go`es take 3 on my life as i know it --- no no that isn`t it ,,,,, hang on a second ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, still there?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :blink: hehehehehehehe don`t go anywhere ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'am a man

women when guys like this come after you RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON"T STOP RUNNING FROM THEM YOU WILL GET HURT