Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Mailman - This Play By Shabs Was Absolutely Brilliant !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Bar At PF Changs While Reading Our Fortune Cookie. Confucius Say: Don't Drink + Park - Accidents Cause People !

2-3-2012 Guru Doc We assure all that there is absolutely NO public confirmation that any RV has occurred concerning the dinar at this time. Reality is Iraq is not quite ready. We do know the CBI is ready and is losing patience. We do know from public statements Parliament wants it too. It continues to be held up by the GOI calling for more studies. However, we maintain this to be a stalling tactic. The GOI knows it needs the budget in place and other certain laws passed to support the RV...a recent article quoted an official as saying the budget should be ratified within two weeks. These statements continue to support our opinion of a March timing at the earliest. We report, you decide.

2-3-2012 Guru Mailman17 I WAS...THINKING WHY THE HELL SHABBIBI WOULD FLOOD IRAQ WITH 2 BILLION DOLLARS US? THE DOLLAR THAT LEFT THE CBI...NEVER MADE IT TO THE STREETS AND IMO...AS PLANNED WHERE DID IT END UP?...IRAN AND SYRIA, 2 BILLION US GREENBACKS...AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IRAQ GOT BACK IN EXCHANGE? THEY GAVE IRAQ DINAR...2 TRILLION WORTH...SHABBIB ALONG WITH THE US AND UN WOULD RATHER IRAN HAVE 2 BILLION DOLLARS...THAN 2 TRILLION DINAR POST RV WORTH 2 TRILLIONS DOLLARS US...AND TRADEABLE. THIS PLAY BY SHABS WAS...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT...THIS ALSO MIGHT BE THE DELAY AS WELL...THEY HAD TO PLAY THIS OUT AND THAT TOOK TIME...IRAN HAD TO COME TO THEM...NOW HERE COMES THE GOOD PART...[see post 2]

2-3-2012 Guru Mailman17 SHABS DOESNT NEED THE AUCTIONS ANYMORE...THEY SERVED THEIR PURPOSE THE LAST 8 YEARS...AND ESPECIALLY...AT THE END. ALSO...IN THE NEWS....MINISTERS LINING UP FOR APPROVAL...AND NOW I SAW THE BUDGET JUST MIGHT GET DONE THIS WEEK...SHABS HAS WHAT HE NEEDED. THATS MY EPIPHAMY FOR TODAY...THINK ABOUT IT...IMHO...ITS RV TIME.

2-2-2012 Guru Enorrste OKIE has NO sources, period. None of them knows the date or the rate...both CBI and Parliament are ready to do this YESTERDAY...if the GOI does something, expect an RV. If not, look to Shabibi to go solo and pull the trigger. I personally believe it is now very close because of the hemhorraging of dollars from CBI into Iran...They will have to RV to get the dinar up to at least $1 so that they can stop selling dollars on the open market in Iraq...I give it 3 weeks maximum. But then again I could be wrong! LOL.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Don't know if there is any significance but try this thought on for size, and I'm just grasping here! Ok from what I've heard about the observance of this Prophets Birthday, is that his birthday actually is on the 12th of February (Next weekend), Now what we all know about these guys is that they are Fanatics when it comes to their religion. Maybe the reason they have moved the observance of this Holiday forward 1 week (to this weekend, and again I'm grasping here). Is that they actually have intended all along to pull the trigger next weekend, the weekend of the 12th, but they couldn't because of their Fanactical regards to their religion and the Holy Prophets Birthday being on the 12th So by moving the observance forward 1 week, It gives them an additional week for more meetings to take place and to get The budget passed and get Malaki's trip to Kuwait completed and get Chapter 7 Sanctions lifted & then Pull the RV Trigger on the weekend of the 12th. I know I'm probably way off base, but over the past few weeks and hundreds of Hours of reading all the Post's on this Forum I'd have to admit that I'm becoming conditioned to look for the Unexpected, the hidden agenda and read between the lines. Again it's just a Thought, but as you know the Iraqi's are the Master's of the Smoke and Mirrors...

• Upvote 9

I like it, Joker... Happy birthday to the "prophet"... Yeah, I like it...

KK

Yes and 2 days after that it's Feb.14 ...Valentine's Day....We can all send each other ( even to Gurus, then to the big Shots, to the CBI .. even to the Rothschilds...) Cards and fill the air with lots of Love... Maybe that'll speed up the process towards the RV....Smile....

• Upvote 1

RV Day will be THE PROFIT's Brithday!

That is the birthday I care about -

Religious cult-leaders were the original "Gurus" that should have been ignored...

I challenge anyone to show me how any particular religion has benefited all the people on God's earth...(someone always dies in the name of God)

Authors of religion just select a particular demographic to brainwash and use in the pursuit ot their own ungodly eartly power... caring not about the massess, but truly entertained and satisfied by the people's constant need and willingness to subscribe to someone-elses definition of what is real - who is God - and how to make sure thqt God is not mad at them.... The PRIMAL GURU CROCK....

Enough is enough! RV - Gimme the dough, convert it immediately to Gold/Silver and let me check out of this madness...

gg

• Upvote 1

RV Day will be THE PROFIT's Brithday!

That is the birthday I care about -

Religious cult-leaders were the original "Gurus" that should have been ignored...

I challenge anyone to show me how any particular religion has benefited all the people on God's earth...(someone always dies in the name of God)

Authors of religion just select a particular demographic to brainwash and use in the pursuit ot their own ungodly eartly power... caring not about the massess, but truly entertained and satisfied by the people's constant need and willingness to subscribe to someone-elses definition of what is real - who is God - and how to make sure thqt God is not mad at them.... The PRIMAL GURU CROCK....

Enough is enough! RV - Gimme the dough, convert it immediately to Gold/Silver and let me check out of this madness...

gg

amen

lettuce prey

• Upvote 1