Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like there is some dissension among the ranks!

DiveDeepSix

I thought this was funny, apparently Andy and a few others have finally seen the light that the gurus are full of it. This part especially apparently one of the self anointed gurus booted him for disagreeing! People finally starting to wake up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[andy5252] Agent 007 time to get better sources

[Agent 007] there is the human element involved

[andy5252] Agent 007 humans can lie or live in a dream world

[TERRYK] WELL ANDY DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO BRING

[TERRYK] OR ANY SOURCES

[TERRYK] OK THEN TELL US ALL MIGHTY ANDY

[TERRYK] WHAT DO YOUR SOURCES SAY

[andy5252] that we are within 10 days

[andy5252] let’s see who is closer

[andy5252] too many people have given out false dates and hurt too many people in the past, we are very close now

[TERRYK] THAT’S NOT MUCH INTEL

[TERRYK] ANYONE CAN SAY WITHIN 10 DAYS

[TERRYK] WE’VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YEARS

[TERRYK]

[andy5252] it is as much as any other have given, and by the way been wrong

[andy5252] I’m going to respect your site and let it ride

[TERRYK] ALL DATES HAVE BEEN WRONG

[TERRYK] FROM ALL SITES

[andy5252] true

[TERRYK] BUT IT’S NOT THE MESSENGER ITS WHAT CHANGES

[andy5252] that is opinion

[TERRYK] AS I KNOW MY 3 IN WASHINGTON ARE WAY UP THE FOOD CHAIN

[TERRYK] AND GET IT FROM THEIR BOSSES

[TERRYK] I HAVE BEEN THERE I HAVE HAD DINNER WITH THESE GUYS

[TERRYK] AND I TRUST THEM

[TERRYK] BUT WE CANT CONTROL IRAQ

[TERRYK] OR IMF

[TERRYK] OR UST

[andy5252] ok

[andy5252] that is a cop out……

[andy5252] but have a great day

[TERRYK] NO IT’S NOT ANDY

[TERRYK] BUT I WILL MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER

[Agent 007] he logged out

[TERRYK] WHAT A PUTZ

[TERRYK] HE JUST GOT A VACATION

[TERRYK] THANKS AL

[TERRYK] ALOT OF PEEPS JUST DONT GET IT

[Agent 007] they sure don’t

[TERRYK] WE REPORT WHAT WE GET

• Upvote 2

THAT'S AWESOME!!! All those GURUs are CRAP!!! Love when they get crap thrown in their face!!! Good job!!! Let's do it to ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!

Was reading another where someone was beating down Johnny and Okie, guess people are finally sick of em calling an RV every week, this one in particular I thought was hilarious cuz the poor guy got booted for it. TK started back peddling immediately, first it was a done deal, but then don't buy more if you can't afford to lose it, what an idiot!

This sums it up quite well:

[andy5252] too many people have given out false dates and hurt too many people in the past, we are very close now

hahahahaha!

• Upvote 7

hahahahaha!

No doubt right from the horse's mouth! He just called himself a BS'r! :lol:

• Upvote 1

hahahahaha!

And this guy!!

Bulldog75: "IRAQ RV & USA COMING TODAY": 1:00PM CST THURSDAY: WE HAVE AN IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV; AND WE SHALL SEE THE USA/UST/BANK RATE SOMETIMES TODAY HERE. PROBABLE CASH-IN TOMORROW AND/OR SATURDAY. . ALL DETAILS WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS THE DAY DEVELOPS. OUR STAFF WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED. WE FLY HIGH IN OUR 747s ABOVE THE CLOUDS KNOWING OUR MANNA COMES NOW TO VERY SOON. IT'S IRONIC THAT TODAY IS FEB. 2 "GROUNDHOG DAY". WE ARE POSITIVE, BLESSED AND HERE FOR MANY WONDERFUL REASONS. WE ARE PREPARED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG!

And this guy!!

Bulldog75: "IRAQ RV & USA COMING TODAY": 1:00PM CST THURSDAY: WE HAVE AN IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV; AND WE SHALL SEE THE USA/UST/BANK RATE SOMETIMES TODAY HERE. PROBABLE CASH-IN TOMORROW AND/OR SATURDAY. . ALL DETAILS WILL BE FORTHCOMING AS THE DAY DEVELOPS. OUR STAFF WILL KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED. WE FLY HIGH IN OUR 747s ABOVE THE CLOUDS KNOWING OUR MANNA COMES NOW TO VERY SOON. IT'S IRONIC THAT TODAY IS FEB. 2 "GROUNDHOG DAY". WE ARE POSITIVE, BLESSED AND HERE FOR MANY WONDERFUL REASONS. WE ARE PREPARED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG!

:lol: :lol: Yeah Bulldog, Okie, and crew never leave any holiday of any sort alone as the perfect RV opportunity, there is a full moon on the 7th, Boy Scouts was founded on the 8th, Lincoln was born on the 12th, Vday the 14th, so many windows of great opportunity it has to RV this month! :P:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Terryk just provides an instruction guide 101 on 'How to make yourself look like an idiot'

:lol:

Terry do you realise how dumb that makes you sound??!! haha

• Upvote 1

Terryk just provides an instruction guide 101 on 'How to make yourself look like an idiot'

As if he needed to say anything else to prove that point :D

Thats our Gurus" in a nutshell. :D

Bulldog75: IT'S IRONIC THAT TODAY IS FEB. 2 "GROUNDHOG DAY". WE ARE POSITIVE, BLESSED AND HERE FOR MANY WONDERFUL REASONS. WE ARE PREPARED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG!

....and yes you keep saying the thing over and over, it's groundhog day alright....all year, for many years...

• Upvote 1

[/left][/size][/font]

....and yes you keep saying the thing over and over, it's groundhog day alright....all year, for many years...

hahahahahahahaha

and then there's THIS:::: From MIG:

Generals64] Hey FOLKS:........If the IQD is not 100% ready then it's not going to happen period...If Okie and Foot forward and the other gurus have had info come in that it is happenening...

Then why should they waset their time to get "beat up" by a few who have nothing?...It's frustrating folks...Frustrating....Let me tell you this..I have had 156 alls on my cell today...it's on...it's off...I guarantee...It's on...

I have spent the day shoveling Manure with a pitchfork and a cell phone...both were kinda fun...Spooky that I found a beer bottle in the Cow manure though...just hang tight.

[soonerfan62] Guys don't have time to chat or answer questions, next 3-4 hours could be huge. Will come on later if I can> In the mean time Listen to by buddy BWM , he knows what he is talking about, BBL

BWM] the fact that we tell you we're watching and it's thursday night KNOWING that the cbi is closed tomorrow should say something...

[Dinarded] BWM you really think so

[bWM] Dinarded no you should go right to bed... and take some nyquil... see you monday

[sln1987] BWM Should we be watching the CBI or do we expect it on bank screens first?

[bWM] sln1987 watching them all... just to be safe and see

[bWM] in fact... you all should go right to bed right now.. double up on some nyquil and get some rest... on a positive note, more rested ppl equals shorter lines at the bank

[..CAP1] HEY GUYS! GOING TO BE IN AND OUT TONIGHT. ALOT GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES. EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!

hahahahahahahaha

and then there's THIS:::: From MIG:

Generals64] Hey FOLKS:........If the IQD is not 100% ready then it's not going to happen period...If Okie and Foot forward and the other gurus have had info come in that it is happenening...

Then why should they waset their time to get "beat up" by a few who have nothing?...It's frustrating folks...Frustrating....Let me tell you this..I have had 156 alls on my cell today...it's on...it's off...I guarantee...It's on...

I have spent the day shoveling Manure with a pitchfork and a cell phone...both were kinda fun...Spooky that I found a beer bottle in the Cow manure though...just hang tight.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!

I really have never met a human this stupid. I need to meet this person, really, I have to see this for my own eyes. I am being mean, and judgmental, oh goodness I need to shut my eyes and stop typing. eeeeeeeew and he talks on that cell phone?

• Upvote 1

Well just for my friends here at DV... I tried to call myself to give me some info but the phone was busy. As soon as i can get ahold of me to tell myself the intel i will post here under the name GURU A$$HAT. Stay Tuned folkes i got good dtuff to tell me..... :P:lol:

• Upvote 3

I really have never met a human this stupid. I need to meet this person, really, I have to see this for my own eyes. I am being mean, and judgmental, oh goodness I need to shut my eyes and stop typing. eeeeeeeew and he talks on that cell phone?

I agree with you, I have to see such stupidity with my own eyes. Mere words cannot describe the picture I have in my mind. :blink:

way to go terry got your azz kicked by your own member lol even your brother called you out before and told you why do you put out bullchit you have no sources and your response was"i tell them what they wanna hear" were onto you and all the other moronic gurus lol love it bout time peeps!

• Upvote 1