Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News about deleting Zeros

drc85260

WELL not speaking for Adam I was stated a fact .. you are aurgumentive and you do NAME CALL and this is not a intelegent manner for a intelegent conversation at all.. also was it you? .. that gender bashed the lady with the female based oppinions .. ?.. last I knew of women do have a different scope on things and for any male to tell her she is not welcome for her firm position and then force her to give a apology is a .. low self esteme issue in that man for sure in my oppinion senior member or long time member of Mickey Mouse club .. ok?

Mr. Montana I believe set this site up to attract new members and probably yes needs a new be like me to state that the senior members are going to end new member ship if they are allowed to bash women and tell new members how to comment or how and what they are if they have a devils advocate intelegent scenario in their presentations..

it pure ignorant if a site lets the senior members to dominate it and call people names and control the progression of a sites activity into a name calling and femal bashing party for the fools their own egos?

yepper .. Adam does need to have a new member contiplating getting a card .. like me maybe state that this site Adam has created is being over ran and controled as to what you ( senior Members ) decide is cool or not .. thats probably not a site then women and .. intelegent conversation is worth any one else joining as a card carrying member of ... least wize if you speak for Adam yes I am out .. what ever name you call me and your not getting a apoligy from me sir! ... be a senior member of a dieing site .. ENJOY ..!

Wow... dude couldn't even get past the second paragraph....you have got me mixed up with someone else but I'll continue now to read your litter you felt you must write...that was someone else all together

Edited by Stryker365

WELL not speaking for Adam I was stated a fact .. you are aurgumentive and you do NAME CALL and this is not a intelegent manner for a intelegent conversation at all.. also was it you? .. that gender bashed the lady with the female based oppinions .. ?.. last I knew of women do have a different scope on things and for any male to tell her she is not welcome for her firm position and then force her to give a apology is a .. low self esteme issue in that man for sure in my oppinion senior member or long time member of Mickey Mouse club .. ok?

Mr. Montana I believe set this site up to attract new members and probably yes needs a new be like me to state that the senior members are going to end new member ship if they are allowed to bash women and tell new members how to comment or how and what they are if they have a devils advocate intelegent scenario in their presentations..

it pure ignorant if a site lets the senior members to dominate it and call people names and control the progression of a sites activity into a name calling and femal bashing party for the fools their own egos?

yepper .. Adam does need to have a new member contiplating getting a card .. like me maybe state that this site Adam has created is being over ran and controled as to what you ( senior Members ) decide is cool or not .. thats probably not a site then women and .. intelegent conversation is worth any one else joining as a card carrying member of ... least wize if you speak for Adam yes I am out .. what ever name you call me and your not getting a apoligy from me sir! ... be a senior member of a dieing site .. ENJOY ..!

OK, I finished reading it.......you need to go back and read where all this happened before making comments....you are way off........not me but good try and I was the one that ask him to apologize and he did...with respect...

You have a big problem and need help.....you have gone down the wrong road...you need to read...make sure you understand the subject...then you can type....but be careful even then because you could still get it wrong...

Cheers

I did the same thing, we need to take care of each other, there coming out of the woodwork.....

I have two that are following me and I have a feeling there's about to be another one... :lol::lol:

Well, they just don't know who your friends are, do they? Iron skillets aren't only found in Texas and used for flapjacks. B)

No kidding, someone needs to learn why words get squiggly red lines under them. It is called spell check. Usually that isn't a bother, but now I have a headache from trying to read that. Is he pissed off or something...?

I guess.....he jumps JWJW out of the blue then I comment on it to him and now I abuse women....wow..

Wow... dude couldn't even get past the second paragraph....you have got me mixed up with someone else but I'll continue now to read your litter you felt you must write...that was someone else all together

no .. their is no confusion here .. its in writing .. you just told me I was a newbe and how you senior members control Adams site here .. it was you sir.. and this is you and other senior members controling intelgent conversations on this site because for some reason you all feel when you joined ranks the new members or some dumb game like this you put out .. read your comment .. it was you ..

then maybe as I said you or another senior member a few things back here did for sure mention gender and tell that lady to cool it and she was so intimidated she felt the need to apologize toyour senior member stuff..

Adam does need to curb this senior member stuff or yes women and newbe members won't join the card carry stuff that finance this free site you senior members apparently run the show as to when and what anybody can contribute ..

Adam needs to yes .. look at this "senior Member stuff" ... I do not have you mixed up here .. you guys use this site to dominate not communicate .. ok and I don't see this as a way Adam Montana can get new intelegent members .. Mr. Senior Member .. ok? .. you started this with that senior member stuff.. if this is for you guys .. so be it .. Adam then needs to stop asking for new members and rais the price to you boys? for your own play ground ..ok laugh that up when he does it after he has no more new members? ... any more glib comments?

• Downvote 1

I guess.....he jumps JWJW out of the blue then I comment on it to him and now I abuse women....wow..

I think he/she may have been referring to the banter with brandedbabe and myself.

"...that gender bashed the lady with the female based oppinions..."

Hey brandedbabe, somebody is paying attention to us! B)

Well, they just don't know who your friends are, do they? Iron skillets aren't only found in Texas and used for flapjacks. B)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...I'll be back...I'm going to play a game with my little boy (my 6 year old son) don't want someone to get the wrong idea...or twist my words

Its the 95% rule coming into play Carrello...

While I'm gone could someone tell this guy I'm one of the good guys....no never mind then he may be bothering me for info..... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...I'll be back...I'm going to play a game with my little boy (my 6 year old son) don't want someone to get the wrong idea...or twist my words

Its the 95% rule coming into play Carrello...

While I'm gone could someone tell this guy I'm one of the good guys....no never mind then he may be bothering me for info..... :lol:

Enjoy Stryker...don't worry about him

• Upvote 1

no .. their is no confusion here .. its in writing .. you just told me I was a newbe and how you senior members control Adams site here .. it was you sir.. and this is you and other senior members controling intelgent conversations on this site because for some reason you all feel when you joined ranks the new members or some dumb game like this you put out .. read your comment .. it was you ..

then maybe as I said you or another senior member a few things back here did for sure mention gender and tell that lady to cool it and she was so intimidated she felt the need to apologize toyour senior member stuff..

Adam does need to curb this senior member stuff or yes women and newbe members won't join the card carry stuff that finance this free site you senior members apparently run the show as to when and what anybody can contribute ..

Adam needs to yes .. look at this "senior Member stuff" ... I do not have you mixed up here .. you guys use this site to dominate not communicate .. ok and I don't see this as a way Adam Montana can get new intelegent members .. Mr. Senior Member .. ok? .. you started this with that senior member stuff.. if this is for you guys .. so be it .. Adam then needs to stop asking for new members and rais the price to you boys? for your own play ground ..ok laugh that up when he does it after he has no more new members? ... any more glib comments?

You need to go to where you think I made these comments...copy them and bring them here for us to see...when you copy them the link will come with it. This will show all of us what you are talking about. If it was me I would really like to see what the hell you are talking about.

Does anyone have a clue what he is talking about.

I saw where Carrello said that someone disrespected DinarDana and I ended up in a post conversation with him and ask him to apologize and he did.......if that's what you are talking about.

I have never even read that problem that they had....but both ladies are my friends so I ask the man to make it right....

• Downvote 1

Not sure why it wont let me respond directly to you but....magusinex9....

What are you talking about??? This is the first post Ive ever read of yours.

I was replying to a friend....and you come out of nowhere with this crap. Im still confused how you could have possibly thought I was talking to you. I was making a comment on a long running issue and debate thats been going on for every hour of everyday till the weeee hrs of the morning and then keeps going....lotta hrs put into this by some....I see your exchange with Stryker bantering back and forth about how unfair youve been treated....youve been here for 19 posts???? And you het your feelings hurt when this is the way you approach things....AGAIN....I havent read ONE SINGLE COTTON PIKIN ONE OF YOUR POSTS UNTIL this nonsense post of yours directed at me...honestly I wouldnt have even noticed it if it wasnt for Stryker replying to it....so again I ask you WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I only read a select few posts around here for the most part as they have earn my respect in a huge way and we basically see things the same way....so if I dont have much time to read every article...I scan thru to see what those I respect post and it keeps me in the loop...Stryker and Carello and Zig and Shelley and Bump and Elixerbary and Sonny1 and truthful and quadkidd and bodeen and easy and Alex and 20 million and all the others Im probably forgetting.....do ANY of these people ring a bell to you??????? Im sure they dont....but to me they are the ones that keep me in loop....that I trust to kno they have the right mindset for this thing.....THATS WHAR KINDA SIGHT THIS IS.... DO NOT have what it takes to be one of those people and now that weve started off like this.....you will be one of the newbies I do pay attention to....to ensure you dont spread your negative rhetoric.....whenever you have a question for me and would like to properly interract with eachother...Im all for it! Soooooo many newbies come in here just ranting like weve never consider this or this or that......DUDE....DUDE.....DUDE.....listen up weve heard it....just read through the thousands of posts and THEN start ranting....I read this site for monthssss.....before I made my first post! Get a grip dude!

As far as the Adam comments....become a VIP if you really wanna kno what this site is about!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You need to go to where you think I made these comments...copy them and bring them here for us to see...when you copy them the link will come with it. This will show all of us what you are talking about. If it was me I would really like to see what the hell you are talking about.

Does anyone have a clue what he is talking about.

I saw where Carrello said that someone disrespected DinarDana and I ended up in a post conversation with him and ask him to apologize and he did.......if that's what you are talking about.

I have never even read that problem that they had....but both ladies are my friends so I ask the man to make it right....

Thank you Stryker. That was so gallant of you and I appreciate it, and you. I feel like I have a big brother, well, a younger, big brother. Thanks.

As a "Newbie" here, I can only say that some folks need to have been like me from the beginning. I actually started out as a "Lurker" for over a year. The "Senior" membership does not mean anything other than the amount of posts and length of time from what I can see. Everyone has their own opinions and are free to express them. The difference is in showing respect to each other. Obviously this person did not witness the armageddon of a few months ago which is what caused the ratings and points reset. It takes zero effort to be respectful to each other imo. I treat the folks who have been here longer with more respect only because I have seen their posts for a long time and by being involved in the sight they should be garnered a certain inherent amount of respect. They've earned it. As an example, I don't always agree with Keep, but by God I will defend his right to post what he believes and he is passionate, but respectful. This isn't a pissing contest. It's a forum. I always wonder if folks would ever talk this way if we were all face to face? I think not. Computers and telephones make some people brave.

Now, of more importance, its 9:00PM EST. Where is my RV Okie??? lol

• Upvote 1

I think he/she may have been referring to the banter with brandedbabe and myself.

"...that gender bashed the lady with the female based oppinions..."

Hey brandedbabe, somebody is paying attention to us! B)

It feels good to be followed, don't it! Your easy to find I'm just trying to keep up! LoL

I am not interested in your gender as that has nothing to do with your intellect or validity. You insulted DinarDana by telling her she could not count. Ironic since she is a currency expert and very well respected here. And you insult Zul and tell him he needs to catch up before posting, another well respected member. You do have information that valid and strong arguments. What you don't have is a degree of maturity that brings grace.

But keep ramming your comments through. We will take what we can from you, digest it, swish and spit.

See ya.

hahahaha You go, Girl!!!

Dude, I think that is what I just said. It is late on Friday, Let's grab a cold one!!!!

Now this IS an answer with grace. Good job!! :)

There are so many possible variables in this adventure. Everyone has an opinion and perspective. It becomes a spiderweb, but not as organized, more like a well used piece of steel wool the way everything intertwines. Personal attacks never advance a position or debate. THAT is what creates "arguments" imho. Faith is an intangible. Its a concept. I have faith in this investment. Can I prove it? No. Can I back it up with facts, figures, insider knowledge? No. But I can add 2+2 and have confidence in my decision to invest in the Dinar. If I end up being a sucker, well, it won't be the first time. lol

Me, too. I've been a sucker far more often than I care to say. And also for worse things. For example--my first husband. <grin>

• Upvote 3

You are absolutely correct they do have $500 B in foreign reserves. That number over time may very well increase or decrease. I would suspect it is more likely to increase because of thier huge oil exports. My point is only that they peg the Riyal to the USD. The Saudi version of the Fed bases thier banking system on a fiat currency like the US. The Saudis don't explicitly back the Riyal to gold,silver,oil or anything else.

When did Saudi Arabia change how they back their currency?

Saudi Arabia has a fixed exchange rate regime, with the riyal pegged to the US$. The dollar/riyal

exchange rate has remained fixed at 3.75 since June 1986.

The fixed exchange rate regime has worked well in Saudi Arabia due to the country’s foreign currency

receipt and payment pattern and the mandatory 100% currency backing by foreign exchange

reserves.

Link to BIS document

Now this IS an answer with grace. Good job!! :)

Me, too. I've been a sucker far more often than I care to say. And also for worse things. For example--my first husband. <grin>

I lost $3k on a down payment on a hot tub when the company went out of business. They took my money knowing they were going under, then made tons of excuses for 3 weeks until they closed the doors. Had a good friend (he still is by the way) that convinced me to invest $10k in a bio-med stock. Tanked. Lost it all. But I don't feel my life is an episode of Hee-Haw with "Doom, Despair, and Agony on Me" playing. I made the choices. In regards to your first husband? Obviously another fella thet lost out on good thing. ;)

• Upvote 2

If ANYONE has a problem with another Member's Post they should do one of three things, use the Yellow report.png Report Button on the Bottom Left of each post (And let us Moderators do OUR jobs, not yours), ignore it, or Be Respectful in your reply. If you feel you need to talk down to someone, your best option is to consider the source and move on.

-

• Upvote 2

Now this IS an answer with grace. Good job!! smile.gif

I lost $3k on a down payment on a hot tub when the company went out of business. They took my money knowing they were going under, then made tons of excuses for 3 weeks until they closed the doors. Had a good friend (he still is by the way) that convinced me to invest $10k in a bio-med stock. Tanked. Lost it all. But I don't feel my life is an episode of Hee-Haw with "Doom, Despair, and Agony on Me" playing. I made the choices. In regards to your first husband? Obviously another fella thet lost out on good thing. wink.gif

wink.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

GRACE! It's a beautiful thing to behold...

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

If ANYONE has a problem with another Member's Post they should do one of three things, use the Yellow report.png Report Button on the Bottom Left of each post (And let us Moderators do OUR jobs, not yours), ignore it, or Be Respectful in your reply. If you feel you need to talk down to someone, your best option is to consider the source and move on.

-

It wouldn't take much reading to see whats going on here but if you have a problem with anything I've done just let me know.

But when someone says I am abusing a women I'm not going to go running to a mod I'm going to first find out what that person is talking about.

He clearly had me mixed up with someone else but didn't want to even go back and find out he was wrong. No problem...I'll put the ignore button on when his around.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1