Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News about deleting Zeros

drc85260

The countries you are mentioning are part of the Arab League and are against westernize banking....Iraq didn't join the league they went with the IMF.....your helping me make my point!!!

Just a fun fact....no country planning a Lop had an increase in their exchange before they removed the zeros. Read up...

LOL :lol: Whatever gives the you the idea.........that i'm for LOP :unsure:

LOL laugh.gif Whatever gives the you the idea.........that i'm for LOP unsure.gif

Hello Zulu....It just seemed yesterday that the loppers had run amuck....I am all for sharing my personal research to some if it helps them continue their own. I'm sorry for the post in question....I have seen your avitar around and everyone eventually becomes a lobster....we are all looking for the info that kills the lop forever....ironically I believe we have all the information in the last 3 weeks that proves a lop is not on the agenda. I just hope everyone is watching the news.....it gives me goose bumps..

Edited by Markinsa
Repaired Quote Box
  • Upvote 2

Hello Zulu....It just seemed yesterday that the loppers had run amuck....I am all for sharing my personal research to some if it helps them continue their own. I'm sorry for the post in question....I have seen your avitar around and everyone eventually becomes a lobster....we are all looking for the info that kills the lop forever....ironically I believe we have all the information in the last 3 weeks that proves a lop is not on the agenda. I just hope everyone is watching the news.....it gives me goose bumps..

Peace BB :)

I have been following your post/comments quite regularly lately....and I have to say I like the way you think, it's refreshing. :D .....,,,TQ for sharing your thought with us.

emot-wave.gif I thought I heard my ears ringing. I came back to catch up this thread and a lot has gone on since last night.

@Carrello, thanks for believing I can count.biggrin.gif

@Brandedbabe, apology accepted.laugh.giflaugh.gif

@Stryker, Ouchemot-hug.gif

@Truthful,ohmy.gif WOW!

@Zulbiggrin.gif

I have nothing intelligent to add this thread tonight....Carry on.

• Upvote 2

Parliament calls for the central bank to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar

On: Sat 1/28/2012 8:30

BAGHDAD / agencies The member of parliament Abdul-Hussein Abtan the central bank to work on raising the price of the dinar against the dollar and to improve the living conditions of the individual...

My link

Edited by starlight

emot-wave.gif I thought I heard my ears ringing. I came back to catch up this thread and a lot has gone on since last night.

@Carrello, thanks for believing I can count.biggrin.gif

@Brandedbabe, apology accepted.laugh.giflaugh.gif

@Stryker, Ouchemot-hug.gif

@Truthful,ohmy.gif WOW!

@Zulbiggrin.gif

I have nothing intelligent to add this thread tonight....Carry on.

B) ....

Brandedbabe.....

You stated "

Just a fun fact....no country planning a Lop had an increase in their exchange before they removed the zeros. Read up..".

I wish that was the case.....believe me Im looking for that little bit of info that will kill the lop as well but if you look at Turkeys exchange rate and follow it up to the point of when they lopped, the value of their currency was actually on the rise. Thats why its still too early to tell what exactly Iraq has planned....Id like to see them move it up to an even 1000 (like they talked about) and then keep going from there....little movements at a time. Thats our best bet....making huge jumps in value like overnight jumping to close to a dollar would offset the balance of inflation and deflation horrifically.....Shabs is hell bent on keeping things as stable as possible.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Brandedbabe.....

You stated "

Just a fun fact....no country planning a Lop had an increase in their exchange before they removed the zeros. Read up..".

I wish that was the case.....believe me Im looking for that little bit of info that will kill the lop as well but if you look at Turkeys exchange rate and follow it up to the point of when they lopped, the value of their currency was actually on the rise. Thats why its still too early to tell what exactly Iraq has planned....Id like to see them move it up to an even 1000 (like they talked about) and then keep going from there....little movements at a time. Thats our best bet....making huge jumps in value like overnight jumping to close to a dollar would offset the balance of inflation and deflation horrifically.....Shabs is hell bent on keeping things as stable as possible.....

You know keep you bring a good point up and I would like to know exactly what a big jump would do to inflation and deflation, I'll bring this up to nawty1 tomorrow night to get his thoughts. I don't know enough about the economic impacted it could cause, can you give us an example of your thoughts of how you see it playing out?

I have an idea but can't really put it down on paper and make it make sense, I keep thinking if it was done correctly it would not have a large impact.....but I could be way off too..

You know keep you bring a good point up and I would like to know exactly what a big jump would do to inflation and deflation, I'll bring this up to nawty1 tomorrow night to get his thoughts. I don't know enough about the economic impacted it could cause, can you give us an example of your thoughts of how you see it playing out?

I have an idea but can't really put it down on paper and make it make sense, I keep thinking if it was done correctly it would not have a large impact.....but I could be way off too..

Tomorrow night? Are you and nawty1 having a post Super Bowl party? Or maybe you are meeting in Las Vegas for a pre-RV party, a scouting trip. Don't tell me my invitation got lost in the mail. B)

in my opinion ..i dont see a million us dollars coming for a million iraqi dinars ..they say they have 60 billion dollars in reserve .. and they want 30 billion dinars after removing 3 zeros .. which makes sense ..if they have 30 trillion dinars now ... 60 billion dollars would cover 30 billion dinars twice at 2 dollars per dinar 60 billion covers 30 billion dinars ..they may raise the rate even higher who knows .. they would be more proud of a 4 dollar dinar in that region of dinars .... so right now at the very least im expecting the dinar to go to 2 dollars .. after removing 3 zeros .. and getting 2000 for a million dinars ... doubling my money .. at this point .. i have about 8000 invested in 10 million dinars ... and will in my opinion at the very least get back 20,000 ... like i said at the very least .. on open market ...

there are many other senarios as we all know and have heard .. and i for one will be hoping for the most bang for my buck.... i would like to read a story some day ..that says the iraqi parliment decided to remove one zero off the dinar .instead of 3 xeros ,,,,after they deleted their dinars total from 30 trillion down to 3 trillion .. leaving me with 100 grand per million ..or a 10 cent dinar i dont think iraq will say one day they have 30 trillion dollars worth of dinars on a revaluation ... so its all riding on how they get the money supply down ....it is not public knowlege written in stone yet .. things could go in any direction ..any way you look at it the dinar goes up in value even if it only doubles in value... doubling a currency in value would be a big deal .. think about it if the us govt said tommarro on the news your money has doubled in value ..or any country for that matter .. any way if it only doubles and i end up with 20 grand a new truck would be in order .. and ill smile at all who said it was a scam ..buying dinars at 800 and getting back 2 grand is a scam id dive into every day of the week ...

but i still hope all the gurus are smarter than me and i end up being a multi millionare ..in the mean time i go to work every day as i have for the last 35 years ..seriously 35 years you know i want it to be worth millions ..but ill be happy with an increase ....i do not think its a scam at all ..its real and we should see a profit in the end

Tomorrow night? Are you and nawty1 having a post Super Bowl party? Or maybe you are meeting in Las Vegas for a pre-RV party, a scouting trip. Don't tell me my invitation got lost in the mail. B)

We would never leave you out nice lady....we have a predetermined email date.....to share some info...you don't know yet but you are going to be apart of what we are going to be talking about, I'll clue you in by email....party arrangements TBD.... ;)

Edited by Stryker365

We would never leave you out nice lady....we have a predetermined email date.....to share some info...you don't know yet but you are going to be apart of what we are going to be talking about, I'll clue you in by email....party arrangements TBD.... ;)

I am on pins and needles...............I am dusting off the party hat and filling up the camel. I will be ready to go!

I am on pins and needles...............I am dusting off the party hat and filling up the camel. I will be ready to go!

Nice camel..... :lol::lol: ...Sarge has some of my coins I got this morning by trading in a 25,000 note if you need any for camel parking... :lol:

If you don't get it..go to the yota post about counterfeiting and coins and it will make more sense.

Nice camel.........inside joke go to this link;

Seriously it talks about coins and counterfeiting....yota and I are stumped....give us your thoughts..

Edited by Stryker365

in my opinion ..i dont see a million us dollars coming for a million iraqi dinars ..they say they have 60 billion dollars in reserve .. and they want 30 billion dinars after removing 3 zeros .. which makes sense ..if they have 30 trillion dinars now ... 60 billion dollars would cover 30 billion dinars twice at 2 dollars per dinar 60 billion covers 30 billion dinars ..they may raise the rate even higher who knows .. they would be more proud of a 4 dollar dinar in that region of dinars .... so right now at the very least im expecting the dinar to go to 2 dollars .. after removing 3 zeros .. and getting 2000 for a million dinars ... doubling my money .. at this point .. i have about 8000 invested in 10 million dinars ... and will in my opinion at the very least get back 20,000 ... like i said at the very least .. on open market ...

there are many other senarios as we all know and have heard .. and i for one will be hoping for the most bang for my buck.... i would like to read a story some day ..that says the iraqi parliment decided to remove one zero off the dinar .instead of 3 xeros ,,,,after they deleted their dinars total from 30 trillion down to 3 trillion .. leaving me with 100 grand per million ..or a 10 cent dinar i dont think iraq will say one day they have 30 trillion dollars worth of dinars on a revaluation ... so its all riding on how they get the money supply down ....it is not public knowlege written in stone yet .. things could go in any direction ..any way you look at it the dinar goes up in value even if it only doubles in value... doubling a currency in value would be a big deal .. think about it if the us govt said tommarro on the news your money has doubled in value ..or any country for that matter .. any way if it only doubles and i end up with 20 grand a new truck would be in order .. and ill smile at all who said it was a scam ..buying dinars at 800 and getting back 2 grand is a scam id dive into every day of the week ...

but i still hope all the gurus are smarter than me and i end up being a multi millionare ..in the mean time i go to work every day as i have for the last 35 years ..seriously 35 years you know i want it to be worth millions ..but ill be happy with an increase ....i do not think its a scam at all ..its real and we should see a profit in the end

leesburg, I know that you're trying to stay grounded and remain realistic, But if you're gonna Dream my Friend Dream Big... I don't have any where near what you have invested in this opportunity but here's How I see it. Keep in mind, I'm not the sharpest knife in the Drawer, But all the people on this forum and who have invested in Dinar and have setup accounts in Belize and LLC's in Nevada etc...didn't do it for a 20k pay out! There's gotta be more to this than meets the eye! Here's to Hoping and Dreaming Big.... Cheers!

• Upvote 1

leesburg, I know that you're trying to stay grounded and remain realistic, But if you're gonna Dream my Friend Dream Big... I don't have any where near what you have invested in this opportunity but here's How I see it. Keep in mind, I'm not the sharpest knife in the Drawer, But all the people on this forum and who have invested in Dinar and have setup accounts in Belize and LLC's in Nevada etc...didn't do it for a 20k pay out! There's gotta be more to this than meets the eye! Here's to Hoping and Dreaming Big.... Cheers!

Its not going to happen the way he is saying but good for him for his thoughts.......Iraq is worth much more than that to its own people for get us for the moment...JMO

I lost $3k on a down payment on a hot tub when the company went out of business. They took my money knowing they were going under, then made tons of excuses for 3 weeks until they closed the doors. Had a good friend (he still is by the way) that convinced me to invest $10k in a bio-med stock. Tanked. Lost it all. But I don't feel my life is an episode of Hee-Haw with "Doom, Despair, and Agony on Me" playing. I made the choices. In regards to your first husband? Obviously another fella thet lost out on good thing. ;)

awww, you sweet man! Thanks much!

When did Saudi Arabia change how they back their currency?

Saudi Arabia has a fixed exchange rate regime, with the riyal pegged to the US$. The dollar/riyal

exchange rate has remained fixed at 3.75 since June 1986.

The fixed exchange rate regime has worked well in Saudi Arabia due to the country’s foreign currency

receipt and payment pattern and the mandatory 100% currency backing by foreign exchange

reserves.

Link to BIS document

I stand corrected. Never saw this before. Thank you Hopeful...my appologies