Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Myths

CoRo

There is NO RV coming any time soon folks! I called Chase Bank in Texas(my bank), and was told by an investment banker that the Dinar is black listed and until they come out of Chapter 7 there is NO CHANCE of this being profitable. Both of my bankers say the same. I think that the people saying they talked to their bankers and any day now are working for one of the selling brokers for Dinar and are trying to generate more sales for the company. Buyer beware!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 33

I think talkin to any banker is a complete waste of time and evergy, the only people that know anything about any possible RV are the powers that be in Iraq. That said, I wouldn't believe anything your banker says just as I don't believe any of these bank stories floating around.

Here is my Dinar investment strategy. Put your Dinar in the closet and leave them there, stop talking to stupid bankers (glorified sales people), and stop listening to these moronic gurus. One day you will be able to dust them off and make some money.

• Upvote 9

Why don't all you losers stop living in a fantasy it's never going up

Wasn't that what I was saying. No need to call names AgentX. Friendly converstation here! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip, newbie. I think it's going to be a red number day for you!

Looks like it! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is NO RV coming any time soon folks! I called Chase Bank in Texas(my bank), and was told by an investment banker that the Dinar is black listed and until they come out of Chapter 7 there is NO CHANCE of this being profitable. Both of my bankers say the same. I think that the people saying they talked to their bankers and any day now are working for one of the selling brokers for Dinar and are trying to generate more sales for the company. Buyer beware!

You cant base there will be no rv because your bank so. What details or info do you expect your bank to have? On the surface, it doesnt look promising, but once you open the book and do research you will see, there IS away. Making your decision based on what someone else says, is ridiculous. Iraq has many options and a straight rv is one of them. im not going to convince you, you should get out since your local bank is the know-all end-all.

• Upvote 2

You cant base there will be no rv because your bank so. What details or info do you expect your bank to have? On the surface, it doesnt look promising, but once you open the book and do research you will see, there IS away. Making your decision based on what someone else says, is ridiculous. Iraq has many options and a straight rv is one of them. im not going to convince you, you should get out since your local bank is the know-all end-all.

Understand. Was told to check back in 9 months or so and MAYBE then they will have a value and cashability. I'll just keep a distant eye on it. <_<

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Understand. Was told to check back in 9 months or so and MAYBE then they will have a value and cashability. I'll just keep a distant eye on it. <_<

Its hard to hear negative things from the so-called professional bankers and investors about the dinar investment. i understand, but i can tell you the cbi has created a path to rv if they choose. what option they take is the cbis choice.

Welcome to the Forum, newbie... Sorry about the negs.... Let me give you a li'l hint / advice... Try and be a tad bit more diplomatic (at least for the time being) in your posts in order not to hit some sensitive nerves around here and prevent yourself from being raped by negs.

Its hard to hear negative things from the so-called professional bankers and investors about the dinar investment. i understand, but i can tell you the cbi has created a path to rv if they choose. what option they take is the cbis choice.

Agree. :)

• Upvote 3

Ok, now where did I put all my red -'s. I know those suckers are here somewhere. I never use em, so I thought I might just give em all to our new member. No doubt he is VIP.

Hey newbie sell me your DINAR since you feel they are worthless. Then you don't have to worry about this any longer

I'm not so sure he has any. If I had his attitude I sure as h_ ll wouldn't.

Welcome to the Forum, newbie... Sorry about the negs.... Let me give you a li'l hint / advice... Try and be a tad bit more diplomatic (at least for the time being) in your posts in order not to hit some sensitive nerves around here and prevent yourself from being raped by negs.

I don't mind the negs. Thanks for the tip. Thought I was being diplomatic! LOL Guess I hit a nerve with a lot of folks! :(

Ok, now where did I put all my red -'s. I know those suckers are here somewhere. I never use em, so I thought I might just give em all to our new member. No doubt he is VIP.

I'm not so sure he has any. If I had his attitude I sure as h_ ll wouldn't.

Not a VIP, and have plenty. Didn't mean to hit a nerve! Sorry. Guess you are better following Okie!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

AgentX, you're as bright as your profile picture suggests. It's already gone up!!!

Just because it MAY take longer than most of us anticipate to get Iraq out of Ch 7 and internationally recognized doesn't mean it's a fantasy. Walt Disney freezing himself was a fantasy. This is an investment and as such includes risk. We've calculated that risk and invested appropriately. If you're invested...PLEASE SELL NOW!!!

• Upvote 2

Okay, to make this clear. I am not being a downer. I was just saying what my bankers have told me. Sorry if anyone took offense. I do know that none of us will know when exactly or how much exactly. Just stating a fact that I heard. No need to be haters! <_<

• Upvote 4

Not a VIP, and have plenty. Didn't mean to hit a nerve! Sorry. Guess you are better following Okie!

Now this was sure to get you negged...... We really, really, really really don't like Okie's hallucinations around here.... PS go back and read some of Adam's posts!

Okay, to make this clear. I am not being a downer. I was just saying what my bankers have told me. Sorry if anyone took offense. I do know that none of us will know when exactly or how much exactly. Just stating a fact that I heard. No need to be haters! <_<

+1 for you finally Coro and welcome to DV

• Upvote 1