Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes: Breitling - They Need To Do This Quick

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Lacing Up My Clown Running Shoes To Stay In Shape. "Round" Is A Shape, Isn't It ?

1-23-2012 Guru Doc More great hints as to the CBI's strategy...One article was very forth coming and said the target exchange rate in the near term will be 1150...we are very excited that it appears the CBI has begun it march toward its stated ultimate RV rate of $1 to $1.3. The problem right now is that the CBI is constrained as to how fast it can move the rate due to chapter 7 and the lack of passed laws to support the ultimate RV value. The budget HAS NOT been approved...Erbil was also reported as being very close with a vote in Parliament 2-3 weeks away. The only reported timing for chapter 7 by the UNSC is June. We maintain that the minimum time for resolution of these issues is mid to late February. We report, you decide.

1-24-2012 Guru Breitling They have to change the note & the rate at the same time, otherwise it won't work. They can't introduce the new money & have the old money at the same rate, you just completely washed out your entire economy. They have to raise the value, retire the notes you want to take off, they co-exist at the same time at the same rate. Shabibi has stated it is going to be a 1 to 1 exchange. They need to do this quick.

1-23-2012 Guru Med WAS READING ANOTHER GREAT POST ON THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF THE DRAFT BILL TO DELETE THE ZERO'S...MANY ARE NOW SEEING THE IMPACT IT WILL HAVE AND IT TOOK THEM YEARS TO SAY WHAT WE SAID YEARS AGO - THERE IS NO ECONOMIC POWER IN THE WORLD THAT DOES NOT HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS NOT AN RV MONDAY OR FRIDAY DISCUSSION BUT DANG WE ARE IN THE HOME STRETCH AFTER ALMOST 8 YRS...THE OUTCOME WILL BE IN OUR NEAR FUTURE...NOT SAYING THE DREADED WORD SOON. LOL

• Upvote 15

CNN. Broadcasting While Lacing Up My Clown Running Shoes To Stay In Shape. "Round" Is A Shape, Isn't It ?

1-23-2012 Guru Doc More great hints as to the CBI's strategy...One article was very forth coming and said the target exchange rate in the near term will be 1150...we are very excited that it appears the CBI has begun it march toward its stated ultimate RV rate of $1 to $1.3. The problem right now is that the CBI is constrained as to how fast it can move the rate due to chapter 7 and the lack of passed laws to support the ultimate RV value. The budget HAS NOT been approved...Erbil was also reported as being very close with a vote in Parliament 2-3 weeks away. The only reported timing for chapter 7 by the UNSC is June. We maintain that the minimum time for resolution of these issues is mid to late February. We report, you decide.

1-24-2012 Guru Breitling They have to change the note & the rate at the same time, otherwise it won't work. They can't introduce the new money & have the old money at the same rate, you just completely washed out your entire economy. They have to raise the value, retire the notes you want to take off, they co-exist at the same time at the same rate. Shabibi has stated it is going to be a 1 to 1 exchange. They need to do this quick.

1-23-2012 Guru Med WAS READING ANOTHER GREAT POST ON THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF THE DRAFT BILL TO DELETE THE ZERO'S...MANY ARE NOW SEEING THE IMPACT IT WILL HAVE AND IT TOOK THEM YEARS TO SAY WHAT WE SAID YEARS AGO - THERE IS NO ECONOMIC POWER IN THE WORLD THAT DOES NOT HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS NOT AN RV MONDAY OR FRIDAY DISCUSSION BUT DANG WE ARE IN THE HOME STRETCH AFTER ALMOST 8 YRS...THE OUTCOME WILL BE IN OUR NEAR FUTURE...NOT SAYING THE DREADED WORD SOON. LOL

3 FLAVORS THAT ACTUALLY TASTED GOOD LOL. THANKS THUG! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

What do you guys/gals think of Breitlings info? Is he a typical guru meathead or is he fairly sharp? I've seen some of his stuff that seemed like pretty good analysis, unlike the dingdong club flying around on their make believe 747 watching the bank screens blinking, and beeping, and blinking, and beeping...........she's starting to shake.......she's starting to shimmy, sorry couldn't help it I like that movie, I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue! :P:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What do you guys/gals think of Breitlings info? Is he a typical guru meathead or is he fairly sharp? I've seen some of his stuff that seemed like pretty good analysis, unlike the dingdong club flying around on their make believe 747 watching the bank screens blinking, and beeping, and blinking, and beeping...........she's starting to shake.......she's starting to shimmy, sorry couldn't help it I like that movie, I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue! :P:lol::lol::lol:

While he's not perfect, I think Breitling is one of the 2 or 3 people worth paying attention to.No dates, a realistic rate and unlike most of the lying pumpers he talks about more than just the RV. I like his general philosophy regarding investing in Iraq and money in general. I like that he admits he doesn't know everything and is learning along with his listeners.

I know people here will say he's just another pumper and he's friends with so and so and he's trying to sell this or that.. If anyone thinks there are people dishing out information for free out of the goodness of their hearts you need to set the crack pipe down man :lol:

Nothing wrong with making a few bucks....isn't that why we are all here?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug! I know these Guru Bytes are entertainment only but dang it if I don't agree with Guru Doc and I'm liking how Med is thinking!! BTW, round is definetely a shape...

Ditto BamaGirl! Thanks for posting Dinar Thug! You should put these observations in a book. You're too funny.

• Upvote 3

Ditto BamaGirl! Thanks for posting Dinar Thug! You should put these observations in a book. You're too funny.

Yes, could'nt agree more! That would be the best "post-RV" classic to have on your bookshelf. Thug...you are funny beyond belief!! Keep it up! :D

Edited by YukonJohn
  • Upvote 2

I like Breitling. I quit posting the links because there are always a few to come around and try to prove he's a fraud and I'm sick of it. I don't really care who he's related to that sells dinar, or if he gets a kickback on the real estate program he recommends or not; as far as I'm concerned, if he's advertising he should. I'm not one of those people who resent other people being compensated for their efforts. Maybe that's why I'm okay with network marketing. But alas, that's another dissertation. :lol:

I find him very down to earth and willing to explain things to the little people, and to really give a well-rounded feel for this investment. Everything he says makes complete sense, and he explains the news coming out of Iraq very well. So well, in fact, that if I have limited time to educate myself and do the research, I'll download him to my iPhone and listen on the run when I don't have time to sift thru the news links here, not to mention all the BS. Way too much of that everywhere else. I feel very well connected to today's information about the dinar thru Breitling, and I hope he continues with his blog on the next topic when we've made our fortunes here.

I think anyone who is willing to go back to the beginning of November and listen to each one in successive order will get a real feel for global finance. Makes me really glad I went with my gut and avoided our US stock market for the last decade. In the right investment, you don't have to be a genius to make money. Just patient. :D

---------

OMG. My heart just stopped. As soon as I hit "save" on this post, I got an email from Adam Montana. Just take a look at which # post this is....I sure wish they'd stop that! :P

• Upvote 5