Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam-- Wed. Jan. 25th

cgbrown

Adam, what is your take on the 3 Phases to a RV?? What Phase are we in?? What happens in Phase 3??

First phase: Lasting six months to provide services printing. This is over by the statements of CBI and are officially in Phase II

While the second phase: The introduction of two currencies at the same time, and will last six months to pull the old currency and the survival of the new currency. So with this explanation by the Parliamentary Finance Committee...we right now are going to see the new currency in the Phase we are in right now and the new exchange rate.....""""

• Upvote 8

Adam, a few years back, you had a contact within the CBI. Do you still have this contact? Also, where and what is Shabbi doing as we wait on the laws to be passed? Such as , is he in parliment or working with the banks etc. Seems like some reporters would be following HIM.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO>!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

bump

The rest of the song goes like this: 'everyone sing along"There's a hole. (2X) (CHORUS)

There's a hole in the bottom of the sea.

There's a log in the hole in the bottom of the sea. (2X)

There's a bump on the log (etc.)

There's a frog on the bump (etc.)

There's a leg on the frog (etc.)

There's a foot on the leg (etc.)

There's a toe on the foot (etc.)

There's a wart on the toe (etc.)

There's a hair on the wart (etc.)

There's a flea on the hair (etc.)

There's a smile on the flea (etc.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Hi Adam,

I'd appreciate if you could explain to me if the possible revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar is going to be before or after the new

denominations are let out to to the public. Also something I have been trying to understand is that if it revalued to ten cents

before the raising of the three zeros then the 25 dinar note that is eventually released would be worth $2500. Is that

correct thinking and what would the Central Bank of Iraq do to make the currency still usable among it's citizens?

Appreciate your help and I sincerely hope we see a revaluation much better than 25k changed for a new 25 dinar note and then

valued at 25 dollars.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Question Adam: I would like your opinion. I have a few million in dinar but am very straped right now financially. I maintain just fine but simply don't have any extra to come up with the 400.00 for a reserve name. Would you reccome. nd I just wait until RV then do reserve for post RV or cash in enough dinar now to get the 400.00 and do the reserve right away. I have 5 million dinar. 56 years old and not in best health and hope to pay off all debt and retire with this RV. I value your opinion since you know what post RV looks like.

• Upvote 1

Adam hello! Every week the same stories with the same topics come out of Iraq I had A Chat with a fellow member stating the Iraq can not really afford a 1-1 Rv with only the oil and what little reserves they have, So how would an Rv payout of our dinar really happen given the current situation Iraq is in. Whats going to back a massive payout to the worlds dinar holders. Seems like Iraq is in a PICKLE.

The rest of the song goes like this: 'everyone sing along"There's a hole. (2X) (CHORUS)

There's a hole in the bottom of the sea.

There's a log in the hole in the bottom of the sea. (2X)

There's a bump on the log (etc.)

There's a frog on the bump (etc.)

There's a leg on the frog (etc.)

There's a foot on the leg (etc.)

There's a toe on the foot (etc.)

There's a wart on the toe (etc.)

There's a hair on the wart (etc.)

There's a flea on the hair (etc.)

There's a smile on the flea (etc.)

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like to think that you are the truest when it comes to "GURUS". What I don't understand, what makes you different than any other? You leave your ideas and "sources" open vaguely to where if anything happened good or bad, you can say you were right. Don't get me wrong, I love the website, Its very helpful. So helpful I signed up for Platinum VIP but I have found out all these other GURUS have been wrong multiple times, you haven't because you are very vague on important issues. Maybe I am venting because I feel as if the real profit of IQD is being a dinar guru, with a website that charges thousands among thousands 30$ a month, or 400$ for a lifetime. Thats where the money is to be made? So my question is can I be Co-CEO of DinarVets? haha

I know... WE made the investment and we cannot lose on it, unless it RDs (even then we can most likely exchange old for new). The Rate is slowly Changing, which is awesome, so we are making a very small profit (probably 5$ on every million dinar right now), but with all the "association fees" one might be in the hole 100$ on a million dinar right now still, just wait and see... it gets better!

Question Adam: I would like your opinion. I have a few million in dinar but am very straped right now financially. I maintain just fine but simply don't have any extra to come up with the 400.00 for a reserve name. Would you reccome. nd I just wait until RV then do reserve for post RV or cash in enough dinar now to get the 400.00 and do the reserve right away. I have 5 million dinar. 56 years old and not in best health and hope to pay off all debt and retire with this RV. I value your opinion since you know what post RV looks like.

I can answer this... don't invest too much in the dinar if it is going to set you back or put you into a financial crisis. That is an investors #1 mistake. Never take out of your life savings or retirement plan, play it smart and if you have an EXTRA dollar or two, yeah go ahead and invest with that. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED (except death).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hello Adam thanks for your time. I had a question about the text message you would send out when the rv is announced i bought the 9.99 text message and in your last chat you said you were going to send a email to follow, woud i be able to read the email even though im not a VIP member? i been low on extra funds to upgrade. Also i wanted to ask your opinon on do you think iraq could be getting alot of laws and chapter 7 removal done behind close doors to keep all the info away from the media and internet? thanks again for your time

Hello Adam

If the different governing sects of Iraq can not come to a democratic understanding as to how a FREE country is suppose to be run, then how can it be possible for them to get along with themselves if each one of them won't give in to the other. The Sunni , Kurds, Shiute and others can not agree on the same issues it seems. Then how can this not effect the progress of the revaluing of the dinar?

Not to be pessimistic....but I am :P Why would an American company invest money into a country where there is a better than even money chance that any said American working in Iraq will be killed or kidnapped just for being an American?

Without stability, and I see no progress in the local goverment to the point Iraq can offer any amount of security to foreigners, especially American foreigners :unsure: to get their economy going. If it's not worth investing, meaning a reasonable assumption of decent return along with say....not getting killed......what's the whole point of this exercise at this time?

It seems to me we are still a very long way from a stable government needed to give confidence in the market place that will allow the dinar to increase in value to a significant amount.....when are they going to get their shiite together? :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

adam

Quickie on pooling dinar... I hold dinar for a number of people, most of them are in situations where they are away for 3-6 months at a time. They were worried that if we had a cash in timframe of lets say 30-90 days, they might not be able to get back in time to cash in. they all have agreed that I will pay their taxes in my name by subtracting whatever we will have to pay (15-35% cap n gains) from each of their portions.

My question- If I pay capital gains in my name and then gift the rest over to them, will they get taxed again with some sort of gift tax or something similar?

btw your the man. Thanks!