Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam-- Wed. Jan. 25th

cgbrown

Hi Adam, thanks for all you do! Brad Pitt and George Clooney are rescheduled to appear on here on February 5, 2012. In your opinion, will it RV before then, or will I have to burden the ladies at DV with this avatar? Also, if you had to guess an actual day for the RV, what date would you guess? Just curious. Thanks again! Go RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam,

Appoligies if already asked, but with the recent RV from 1170 to 1166 (Hey it's a start) doesn't this put the LOP argument to bed once and for all. My reason for asking, why in the world (and I know it's IRAQ) would they just not have lopped if that was the plan...it muddies the waters beyond belief to now have a policy to make incremental adjustments due to some calculations rightly or wrongly on inflation and then lop later and introduce new currencies. Thanks for taking the time, and I appreciate all you do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,

Regarding the "3 phase" to revaluation, was last week's 4-point blip in value a sign of what is to come. A little increase now, and some more a little later?

Can you update our current standing in this process as we wait for RV. Are you still feeling confident that we are close to something happening now?

thank you

Hi Adam, I am not very savy when it comes to the Forex or the ISX markets, but I am under the impression that a currency should have a monetary value or at least be recognized globaly to be traded on those markets? Is the Iraqi Dinar being reconized as a tradable currency? And if so, are they in the floating stage in your opinion before an announcment of the RV? Thanks and I hope this makes sense or am I way off base??

Edited by Jrose

Hi Adam,

I have been a dinar investor (?) since 2008 and believe in the process.

However since the CBI has stated on numerous occasions that they will delete 3 zeros first, (move the decimal to the left) then raise the value to equal a US dollar.

I have asked this question to a number of Gurus and have not gotten an answer?

At the risk of sounding like a lopster...why wouldn't they remove the zeros then revalue equal to a dollar to have the 30 Trillion in debt convert to 30 Billion before they pay out?

i.e.: 25,000 IQD = approximately $21 now....remove the zeros...25,000 becomes 25 IQD and then revalue to a dollar to equal $1.

To put another way 1,000,000 IQD = $1,200 now...remove the zeros and 1,000 IQD will equal $1,000 :(

Please tell me I am wrong…and explain why. Thank you!

Hopeful,

DrC

Mr. Montana-

With the almost constant daily articles on the budget and the Oil and Gas law, I am inclined to think that the powers that be in Iraq are dragging and stalling, using every excuse under the sun. We know the implementation of both is what is needed for the RV.

Could this be and if so what is your knowledge, if any, and/or beliefs on this?

Thank You

My question is this: if this is a free floating currency as some assume, and it RV;s at 1 to1 lets say. Who is on the bid buying if you have 1 million sellers? You cant have a imbalance like that without it being pegged to something ie USD. So to be clear if this is to trade on forex as a free float which it is currently you have to have buyers and sellers for this is to work as a free float.

An imbalance of just a few thousand sellers would create a huge spread between the bid and ask.

If it is pegged then it is removed from forex. Please comment on this as it cant be free floating with as many people holding IQD.

Thanks

Adam I read an article on that Kuwait was re-opening their embassy in Baghdad come February. (can't post the link because it came from Currency Newshound) I was just wondering if you had heard and is there truth to it and wouldn't chapter 7 have to be lifted for that to happen, seeing as how Kuwait is the stumbling block for full release? Thanks for everything!

• Upvote 1

adam

Quickie on pooling dinar... I hold dinar for a number of people, most of them are in situations where they are away for 3-6 months at a time. They were worried that if we had a cash in timframe of lets say 30-90 days, they might not be able to get back in time to cash in. they all have agreed that I will pay their taxes in my name by subtracting whatever we will have to pay (15-35% cap n gains) from each of their portions.

My question- If I pay capital gains in my name and then gift the rest over to them, will they get taxed again with some sort of gift tax or something similar?

btw your the man. Thanks!

I hope we have to deal with these delimas. Only 13,000 dollars a year can be gifted to each individual per year tax exempt. I feel atrust of some sort would be a more viable option. Sorry for the typos i cant fix them with my retarded phones crappy UI but i hope this helps.

Hi Adam, My question is with the recent billion $ oil contract with a South Korean company. How are these large contracts getting done without an internationally recognized currency in place? Do you think they plan on this RV very soon, because it just makes no logical sense to do otherwise. Thanks for all that you do and god bless.