Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1164.10 @ 1045

aquafuzz

:lol:

I'm I seeing things? I just checked my currency app and the ID moved again. I all most drove off the road cuz I was smiling so big!

GO RV!

I'm glad it didn't say 1 to 1 they would still be looking for you and your car.... :lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

The ID is not moving...the dollar is moving and changing the exchange rate. As has been pointed out many times, these changes mean nothing. The ID is not traded, the dollar is.

For three years the dollar fluctuated and there was NO movement. I doubt these movements are merely a reaction to USD changes. I'm not saying it has nothing to do with the value of the dollar, but there is much more going here.

• Upvote 1

The ID is not moving...the dollar is moving and changing the exchange rate. As has been pointed out many times, these changes mean nothing. The ID is not traded, the dollar is.

IQD has always fluctuated with the USD on the markets, but never on CBI. Since Jan 2009, regardless of the strength of the USD, IQD remained locked at 1170. This is no longer the case. BTW, the IQD rate has also never increased on CBI's site either. Whenever it started moving it either kept moving downward or stopped at the last value, but never a reversal. So, if this is indeed a trend it needs to continue quickly or new speculators will jump onboard and hurt the RV. If this is just an adjustment for inflation, we could potentially be sitting on 1166 for another 3 years...but I personally don't believe they would do that...if they want to be recognized as sovereign they have to at least look like they are a real country financially.

• Upvote 1

For three years the dollar fluctuated and there was NO movement. I doubt these movements are merely a reaction to USD changes. I'm not saying it has nothing to do with the value of the dollar, but there is much more going here.

Well said as it's obvious that something is indeed going on. Some folks just will not allow themselves (which is perfectly fine) or others (which is not so fine) to see that the tea leaves are starting to move. We don't know yet what they're gonna say, LOL, but at least they're finally moving!

• Upvote 2

Ok people, what happened with the movement of the IQD on the CBI website is some of the best news that we have seen, but don't go crazy yet. The fluctuating price of the IQD on the forex type site is reflecting the rise and fall of the USD. The movement that your seeing is worth a millionth of a penny.. please use your heads on this and waited for a significant drop of the IQD from the CBI site only...keep smiling and praying we are one step closer than yesterday..GO RV!!!!

Sure wish I had some +/-'s to whip out! All of the sites have shown fluctuation since I started looking at them in May. The one site has never changed is the CBI - until the other day. Suggested reading would be kaperoni's latest post. If you have a million dinar, you made $7,000 when the CBI went to 1166 (on paper, of course).

Well said as it's obvious that something is indeed going on. Some folks just will not allow themselves (which is perfectly fine) or others (which is not so fine) to see that the tea leaves are starting to move. We don't know yet what they're gonna say, LOL, but at least they're finally moving!

I think some don't understand that this movement is on the cbi site and that's vastly different from forex or some other currency app. To me, any cbi movement is exciting because that means the ball is rolling now. I think this watched pot will actually boil!

For three years the dollar fluctuated and there was NO movement."

The movement on the currency sites has always been happening. The only number that matters is the one the one on the CBI site.

Jericho is right..the movement we are now seeing has NOT been happening to this degree for three years. This is new. CBI is all that matters in the end, but sense you have no plausible explanation for the increased movement, I'll wait and watch. More going on here than we understand, and are privy to.

SSI- Does your fortune teller (tea leaves reader) have a date and rate for us?

Sure wish I had some +/-'s to whip out! All of the sites have shown fluctuation since I started looking at them in May. The one site has never changed is the CBI - until the other day. Suggested reading would be kaperoni's latest post. If you have a million dinar, you made $7,000 when the CBI went to 1166 (on paper, of course).

My math says that movement made us $3.03 per million dinar owned. Someone help

I would LOVE to have made $7 grand per million dinar when it jumped to 1166 but I think the $3.03 is closer to reality. The CBI site is definitely the only site that really matters and hopefully this move is just the first of many.

You know what? I made the unforgivable mistake that I think most of the GURUS make. I read it, took it for gospel, and reposted an incorrect FACT. Sure sounded great to me, so naturally I believed it :blink:

With this being NFL Conference championship weekend, upon further review, the ruling on kaperoni's post is over turned and wpsmit needs to practice what he preaches. Verify everything :angry:

SORRY ABOUT THAT FELLOW DV'rs.....At least I didn't say RV has occurred in country at $12+. :D

Too bad I can't give myself any minuses :P

• Upvote 1