Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call from a family member.........GO DINAR

Papster

Thanks papster waiting for the update. B) I don't care who gets in there (president) as long it ain't Barry. I'am tired of seeing friends and family losing they're homes and jobs. Things are alot worse than this liberial media is feeding the public.

Agree, The media will continue to "pump" Obama...we will continue to hear about all of the great things he is doing til we get him OUT!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Now that is a good way to post a rumor so if nothing happens no one will be upset but if it does then it is a welcomed surprise! Thanks and go dinar!

• Upvote 1

Papster said earlier that they would not be able to speak to anyone until tomorrow. I have been waiting to hear myself! :)

i will be talking to them tonight..........i will post what i hear..........thanks...........GO DINAR

Thanks Papster.......looking forward to hearing from you!

:tiphat: :tiphat:

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Yes...he called me too right after he called you and told me the same thing. How ya been doing cuz??? :D Write sometimes. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes...he called me too right after he called you and told me the same thing. How ya been doing cuz??? :D Write sometimes. :P

Well combined with other information. What Papster posted is makes alot of sense. I trade Forex and one of the sites is now posting 1137 since the trading day has begun it will be interesting to follow this through the night. There are three major openings "Asia" has just opened. That market usually doesn't move much right away. The next is the "London" open. If there is going to be major movement expect it here. That happens around 2 AM my time which is mountain so east coast watchers are looking at midnight. Finally the "US" open. If there is considerable movement overnight then expect the "US" open to also be very active. That happens 8 am east coast time. I am usually up at 5:30 my time to be able to control my open positions. If you haven't followed FOREX don't feel bad just try to educate yourselves as fast as you can. I have been predicting this would not be one massive "mind bending smoke city showdown event" More like a steady trend toward where we all want to be. GO RV I am gonna check other sites to confirm the 1137

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well combined with other information. What Papster posted is makes alot of sense. I trade Forex and one of the sites is now posting 1137 since the trading day has begun it will be interesting to follow this through the night. There are three major openings "Asia" has just opened. That market usually doesn't move much right away. The next is the "London" open. If there is going to be major movement expect it here. That happens around 2 AM my time which is mountain so east coast watchers are looking at midnight. Finally the "US" open. If there is considerable movement overnight then expect the "US" open to also be very active. That happens 8 am east coast time. I am usually up at 5:30 my time to be able to control my open positions. If you haven't followed FOREX don't feel bad just try to educate yourselves as fast as you can. I have been predicting this would not be one massive "mind bending smoke city showdown event" More like a steady trend toward where we all want to be. GO RV I am gonna check other sites to confirm the 1137

I am familar with Forex. However I would like your opinion. When the rate of 1170 rate of the Iraq dinar how much did it move? Since the new rate do you see more movement or the same in the IQD?

• Upvote 1

I trade Forex and one of the sites is now posting 1137 since the trading day has begun it will be interesting to follow this through the night."

Ummm, IQD isn't listed on Forex. Is it showing on your software? How do you plan to follow it?

You are a piece of work nodinar! You really are. What other sites do you infiltrate? Mary Kay and question them on make up tips?

• Upvote 4

You are a piece of work nodinar! You really are. What other sites do you infiltrate? Mary Kay and question them on make up tips?

Nothing is going to make up for the tip I am going to give him.

Zig, Enoch and BIW has a good chat over in Chats - I think you would like it. Stryker too! There are two Enoch chats, but check the one titled Enoch and BIW. It deals with the rates and Forex, CBI.

Edited by Carrello

Nothing is going to make up for the tip I am going to give him.

Zig, Enoch and BIW has a good chat over in Chats - I think you would like it. Stryker too! There are two Enoch chats, but check the one titled Enoch and BIW. It deals with the rates and Forex, CBI.

Gotcha I have mucho much respect for Enoch and company.

I trade Forex and one of the sites is now posting 1137 since the trading day has begun it will be interesting to follow this through the night."

Ummm, IQD isn't listed on Forex. Is it showing on your software? How do you plan to follow it?

Well I don't really want get into a set to with anyone. There are FOREX sites that list the pair. Yes I know you can't place a trade but you can see the relative value of the pair if it were traded. Here are a couple of sites that list the pair. FOREXPROS, FXSTREET. Do I think what they are saying is 100% true? Don't know, but the fact they are showing movement in our direction should thrill and delight everyone. If it were a tradable pair I can make money all the way down, and then cash in. What you novices don't realize there are profit takers already cashin in. That is what is causing this movement. In the world of FOREX there are buyers and sellers. When there more sellers than buyers the market sells off.

• Upvote 1

Well I don't really want get into a set to with anyone. There are FOREX sites that list the pair. Yes I know you can't place a trade but you can see the relative value of the pair if it were traded. Here are a couple of sites that list the pair. FOREXPROS, FXSTREET. Do I think what they are saying is 100% true? Don't know, but the fact they are showing movement in our direction should thrill and delight everyone. If it were a tradable pair I can make money all the way down, and then cash in. What you novices don't realize there are profit takers already cashin in. That is what is causing this movement. In the world of FOREX there are buyers and sellers. When there more sellers than buyers the market sells off.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Would you mind learning to use quotes and links to your posts? Cuss you suck on posting things correctly.

• Upvote 1

I am looking for the light...how do you do ignore?

Go to the top of the DV page and you will see "Signed in as Zigmeister" To the right of your name is an arrow facing down. Click on the arrow, scroll down and click on "Manage Ignored Users." Then simply put in "LotsOfDinar" in the box and problem solved! LOL laugh.gif

• Upvote 3