Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terryk Update 01/17/2012

Papster

Terryk Update

01/17/2012

[terryk] just got that call back

[terryk] this is going down in the am peeps when cbi opens

[terryk] they are to have a rate change according to this source

[terryk] this cat has peeps with the banks now in nevada

[terryk] and thats what he just got he just called

[terryk] the rate is in the upper 12's

[terryk] cbi does not open till 3am central our time

[terryk] hey dags so now i can go to sleep until i get another call

[terryk] they banks dont open until 3am eastern us

then it will take a bit to turn them on i would think

but what do i know im just a pawn

[terryk] ok all i got to go god bless you all i pray this is true

[terryk] good source very good treat as rumor d** good rumor

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 12

Upper 12's....lol.....I would look him up and apologize in person for all the impolite things I have called him in my head if the rate came in that high!!

Don't worry Bamagirl - you'll NEVER EVER have to keep that commitment. I want to meet up with him to tell him what everyone with an IQ above 50 would like to tell him :blink:

• Upvote 3

Hot damn, 12 bux, far better than I expected? Why is this moron still posting. Damage control needs to be done because there actually could be a few that still believe this Idiot, yes idiot, no other word to describe him and I sure hope nobody runs out and buys more because of what people like him say!

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN AMAZING HOW THIS GUY CAN GO ON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY SPOUTING THIS TOTALLY AMAZING B.S. KNOWING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS LAUGHING THEIR A**ES OFF AT HIM FOR DOING SO! JUST TOTALLY STUNNINGLY, BREATHTAKINGLY UNBELIEVABLE!

Edited by pbrman71
  • Upvote 1

Good morning DV family,

Please stop penalizing the poster, in this case Papster, for bring us the post by placing a negative rating on it. Papster is trying to keep us informed, as most posters also do. In doing so she has nothing whatsoever to do with the content of the information or rumor.

I personally very much appreciate her efforts, and all who bring us information since I certainly don't have either the time or the resources to troll all of the available sites that have any IQD information.We already know what to expect from TerryK, so it is no surprise when we see the latest from him. Yet, there are those among us who want to believe what he has to say just as there are those among us who want to believe in a LOP. We are a diverse community of investors, and as such there should be respect for our differences.

But, to punish the messenger is NOT what this is about.

Thanks for reading this, and hopefully there will be more restraint with the negatives. We certainly have the ability to comment and express our displeasures, but giving Papster, or any other poster a negative is NOT the way to do it.

• Upvote 5

Terryk Update

01/17/2012

[terryk] just got that call back

[terryk] this is going down in the am peeps when cbi opens

[terryk] they are to have a rate change according to this source

[terryk] this cat has peeps with the banks now in nevada

[terryk] and thats what he just got he just called

[terryk] the rate is in the upper 12's

[terryk] cbi does not open till 3am central our time

[terryk] hey dags so now i can go to sleep until i get another call

[terryk] they banks dont open until 3am eastern us

then it will take a bit to turn them on i would think

but what do i know im just a pawn

[terryk] ok all i got to go god bless you all i pray this is true

[terryk] good source very good treat as rumor d** good rumor

Papster I know your A TerryK Fan , but please unless u sent this as a Joke for a good laugh !!! Don't do it anymore :P:lol: Waist of time :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN AMAZING HOW THIS GUY CAN GO ON DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY SPOUTING THIS TOTALLY AMAZING B.S. KNOWING EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS LAUGHING THEIR A**ES OFF AT HIM FOR DOING SO! JUST TOTALLY STUNNINGLY, BREATHTAKINGLY UNBELIEVABLE!

IMO, he feels he can get away with these continued outrageous claims since he can hide behind the anonymity of the internet. Would he do this if he thought that we knew who he was and where he lived. I think not. Gotta love the internet.