Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The final scoop!

redrock

not saying that at all. i was saying some of us have been here a lot longer than you and have heard this before. it does not give someone more clout or prestige than the other based on how long or how short they have been registered here. i was simply saying that to some of us that have been here for a few years that this schtick isnt funny anymore. have you heard the intel from the chicken plucker????

yall need to chill too!

must of read it wrong....

and no i havent. but coming into these website and forums, some of that has to be expected. i know its probably just so redundant that its to the point were your pulling your hair out. my approach, how minimal it may seem, take it with a grain of salt.

*deep breath* (chilled)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

agreed. this post is only missing a reference to possum and momma.

Actually there is a reference to possum, and Okie and all the other BS... pumpers, liars and scamers. What you whining "woe is me or he or hers" actually fail to see is the satire associated & blatantly posted... The original post was purely a joke meant to gather the comical comments it did from its inception... that is before all of you rolled out of bed hoping to see the end of it all. "Oh man I can't wait to eat my pie in the sky today, again...!Wee!! OH wait, what is this..? Dang, someone just dashed my hopes Grrrrr! Now I'm gonna take it out on someone cuz I spent more than I could afford to loose." LOL Are you kidding me, really... A lawsuit lady...!? Ahhh hahahah, Quit your job cuz some electronic person said it was gonna RV...!? WEAKNESS!!! AH HAHAHA! As for being on the DV site for less than a few weeks... For real, bite me and the others who had a whole hearted laugh at that... tenure on the site says nothing about how long we've been in the investment. (04' LOGCAP II in country...Bite me and get a clue...) Also have a cup of coffee or a latte or whatever your drink is, wake up and re-read from the beginning... all of it...As for the "waste of time posting...," DUDE...!...get back to work fool... BAH HAHAHA Are y'all for real, of course it's a BS Post, and funny...

Here's an idea, If you're too tight up for this investment to see whats up and recognise things for what they are try this...! Invest in Coal...! Shove it up your back side.., Squeeze... You'll have diamonds in no time.... BAH AHAHAHAHA ROFLMFA... Yes I laugh at myself, constantly... Ya might try it, its good for the soul.

• Downvote 1

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

WOW!!! Now this is so totally refreshing........no silly links to give more smoke and mirrors. Your guess is just as good as anyone elses.......will not be all over you ,should it not happen. smile.gif

Thanks again for a neat post.

myst

• Upvote 1

Actually there is a reference to possum, and Okie and all the other BS... pumpers, liars and scamers. What you whining "woe is me or he or hers" actually fail to see is the satire associated & blatantly posted... The original post was purely a joke meant to gather the comical comments it did from its inception... that is before all of you rolled out of bed hoping to see the end of it all. "Oh man I can't wait to eat my pie in the sky today, again...!Wee!! OH wait, what is this..? Dang, someone just dashed my hopes Grrrrr! Now I'm gonna take it out on someone cuz I spent more than I could afford to loose." LOL Are you kidding me, really... A lawsuit lady...!? Ahhh hahahah, Quit your job cuz some electronic person said it was gonna RV...!? WEAKNESS!!! AH HAHAHA! As for being on the DV site for less than a few weeks... For real, bite me and the others who had a whole hearted laugh at that... tenure on the site says nothing about how long we've been in the investment. (04' LOGCAP II in country...Bite me and get a clue...) Also have a cup of coffee or a latte or whatever your drink is, wake up and re-read from the beginning... all of it...As for the "waste of time posting...," DUDE...!...get back to work fool... BAH HAHAHA Are y'all for real, of course it's a BS Post, and funny...

Here's an idea, If you're too tight up for this investment to see whats up and recognise things for what they are try this...! Invest in Coal...! Shove it up your back side.., Squeeze... You'll have diamonds in no time.... BAH AHAHAHAHA ROFLMFA... Yes I laugh at myself, constantly... Ya might try it, its good for the soul.

lol your crazy!

• Downvote 1

WOW! Now everything is OK! But PLEASE don't "share" this with Frank (I-want-to-sing-for-you) Villa, because it would destroy his claim that he had "found-out" first and GREATLY shorten his $15 fees while at the SAME TIME selling Dinar. Also don't share it with ANYONE at OOM, because they will ALL take claim that (EXACTLY as when Al Gore claimed HE had originally "invented" the Internet) that someone else PRETENDED to present this and it really WAS Okie-the-hired-field-hand who did it, this time.

Wow. . .now we can all sleep well knowing you have given us the "STRAIGHT-POOP" (HEAVY on the "poop" part)and we shouldn't even WASTE our time VERIFYING any of it - just ACCEPT IT!

Well - - - - -

It didn't TAKE long. The OOM Pumpers couldn't ALLOW anyone to get AHEAD of them on baseless drivel! Here. . .check-out the latest OOM pump:

----------------------

Bear just got some notification - OOMC from Deb

08/31/2011 OK MY CONTACT JUST TEWXT ME AND THE FINAL PHASE OF THE RV WAS DONE AND COMPLETED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AND HE HAD THE CONTACT ON SPEAKER AND WE WILL SEE THIS AS SOON AS THEY ACTIVATE IT IN THE BANKS THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM MY CONTACT IN IRAQ REMEMBER YOU HEARD FIRST IN OKIES HOUSE

THIS FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE

PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME AND WAIT FOR THIS TO APPEAR ON FOREX

-----------------------

These "Hot" poop pumps are really FUNNY today! It is a CONTEST to see who can throw the FASTEST pile of BS!!

Good one!! lol

myst

AMW... You is the funniest... don't cut us short babe..! 4 is good but 8...!? Is that reaching...? LOL

@ myst... what part of WA...? I lived in Brem for a while when I was in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club... Nice country up there... When the RV comes Amber and I will visit... Do some snow boarding a Crystal and Snoqaulmie....!

I hope you or right if not and someone quits, their jobs, loses their lively hood because of your information, you or setting yourself up for a law suit just like all these other guru's. Again dont think it could happen well remember McDonalds suit for the lady spilling hot coffee or herself. Just yesterday two children sued their mother and won. So go ahead all you smart people keep putting out its over and even post the date, and more than likely one of the poor fools who has lost everything because of the pumping etc. will see you in court. Good Luck.

tellthetruth......am so sorry you feel this way. A delightful joke to cheer the day!

Pretty clear is was done in fun, if you follow the remarks from the post.....smile.gif

You have a great day.

myst

Are they going to bring back Elvis, too?

Bring him back...? He never left... He was the super secret special recipe for the "Secret" (wink, wink) cloning project... his copies are all over the world...LOL

Ya know.... $8 does sound good. ;D

ive been waiting to go fishing since we got back from the Sunshine....

heeeeere snooky snooky snooky!!

BABE...! You can't be puttin out the classified Snook call to everyone... I taught you that in confidence...LOL!

AMW... You is the funniest... don't cut us short babe..! 4 is good but 8...!? Is that reaching...? LOL

@ myst... what part of WA...? I lived in Brem for a while when I was in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club... Nice country up there... When the RV comes Amber and I will visit... Do some snow boarding a Crystal and Snoqaulmie....!

OK...........will raise that to 9........reaching?????????? why not?? ..........lmao

Near Olympia...........You and Amber would be most welcome...smile.gif

myst

OK...........will raise that to 9........reaching?????????? why not?? ..........lmao

Near Olympia...........You and Amber would be most welcome...smile.gif

myst

Aww thank you! ive always wanted to go to Wash State... i heard it practically rains non stop there!

Bring him back...? He never left... He was the super secret special recipe for the "Secret" (wink, wink) cloning project... his copies are all over the world...LOL

BABE...! You can't be puttin out the classified Snook call to everyone... I taught you that in confidence...LOL!

LMAO omg you crack me up!

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

$2.67 :shakehead: Sept 5th :lmao: I get it :confused: ...a holiday joke :lmao:

• Upvote 1