Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The final scoop!

redrock

You know, you have over 4500 posts but all I've seen is just this kind of thing...negativity all day long! It IS rumors! Its like reading a news paper. You have Editorials, Classifieds, Sports, a lot of different sections that address different topics to meet the needs of different people. Do you write to the editor about all the jokes in the comic section and gripe about them because you didn't think they were funny? Do you call the paper when they report your team lost? Do you check the classifieds and complain because they don't explain in histrionic detail what killed Mrs. Prunely? You seriously might want to try some antacid tablets for the acid reflux you are suffering from. I will retract it because its not numesmatically correct, punctually perfect, and linked to death from reliable(?) "sources"! It was what it appeared to be...a farce! A play on words if you will! Not meant to cause people to lose their families, jobs, or continence! Any one who would quit their jobs or use their last cash reserve over ANY investment is lacking some insight into reality! But on the other hand we don't turn over the neighborhood kids sandbox just because our kids don't like dirt!

Well, he has EVERY reason to write the editor because YOU wrote your masterpiece in the "Rumor" Section and not the "comic" section.

Redrock >>>>You seriously might want to try some antacid tablets for the acid reflux you are suffering from. <<<<<<

Your profile states Christ dwells within you?????

Every snowflake will claim they played no part in the Avalanche....Peace Be With You Redrock

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, he has EVERY reason to write the editor because YOU wrote your masterpiece in the "Rumor" Section and not the "comic" section.

Redrock >>>>You seriously might want to try some antacid tablets for the acid reflux you are suffering from. <<<<<<

Your profile states Christ dwells within you?????

Every snowflake will claim they played no part in the Avalanche....Peace Be With You Redrock

Wishwell, just because Christ dwells within me doesn't mean I can't get frustrated about people forever being negative...and doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion about it. We don't have to always be singing psalms and quoting scripture to be a Christian. The post was meant for just what it appears...a joke. I don't have "sources" or brother-in-laws- of the first cousin who lives with the janitor that overheard the two main "button pushers" discussing the RV at the urinal last March. It is a joke! But it can be put in the "comics", rumors or canned all together for all I care!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

....doesn't mean I can't get frustrated about people forever being negative.

End Quote

You're obviously fully entitled to deem me as negative.......While,I'm also entitled to tell you I'm not...

I simply happen to have digesting problems and therefore have difficulty in drinking the koolaid.....

But I'll try and respect all those who will go ahead with that.

• Upvote 1

Wishwell, just because Christ dwells within me doesn't mean I can't get frustrated about people forever being negative...and doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion about it. We don't have to always be singing psalms and quoting scripture to be a Christian. The post was meant for just what it appears...a joke. I don't have "sources" or brother-in-laws- of the first cousin who lives with the janitor that overheard the two main "button pushers" discussing the RV at the urinal last March. It is a joke! But it can be put in the "comics", rumors or canned all together for all I care!

Redrock, you need to get off your high horse man. Just because somebody has an opinion that goes against yours is no grounds to get sassy. Your joke was not funny and there is nothing wrong than stating my opinion about it. Take a little criticism and move on as I am sure I will for upsetting all of those that thought you were funny and you are a comic genius on the level of George Carlin.

The post was meant for just what it appears...a joke.

End Quote

A joke... And you really believe you got 37 pluses ( so far) based solely on the fact that People appreciated your "joke".... Ok then.....Let's keep hurting ourselves.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Well it has been a fun ride! Several years of hoping, praying, reading, studying, posting, reposting, all the dinar fraternity has had quite a ride. Lots of colorful characters have showed up and showed out (at least some of them) then rode off into the speculators sunset! Some really intelligent individuals have come out of the woodwork as well...economists, investors, traders, advisers, on and on! However, I think we all feel the end coming down on our investment. So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said! Shalom!

Puuullllleeeaaassseeee be right. I would name my next born kid after you if I wasn't already fixed. :rolleyes:

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

red rock.... Isn't that the one Alice was suppose to smoke to go down the hole? Hope your right brother! ;)

And on the 8th day the Lord said,"GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!"

Bravo! Short and to the point. It would fit into most of our plans (well, at least mine which is currently positioned for Sept. 10th ;) )

2.67 rate? That too fits (handsomely) Honestly, I'm prepared for come what may at this point.

Good positive post! I'm with you on it, why not I say.

C

With posts like this, it may very well be the last one I read.

I've been so tied up lately it's been hard to find the time to log on and try to come up to speed on the latest news. When I read something like this I have to wonder why I bothered to make the time.

It seems lately there's so much news, disinformation, and guru spins coming out (and now you can even win a T-shirt?) it's becoming more and more of a circus atmosphere. I'm thinking perhaps I should just wait for that email from Adam.

Well Think, there you go... I just believed you were perfect for Dinar Citizen of the Year and that confirms it. Hang in there dude. <_<

You know, you have over 4500 posts but all I've seen is just this kind of thing...negativity all day long! It IS rumors! Its like reading a news paper. You have Editorials, Classifieds, Sports, a lot of different sections that address different topics to meet the needs of different people. Do you write to the editor about all the jokes in the comic section and gripe about them because you didn't think they were funny? Do you call the paper when they report your team lost? Do you check the classifieds and complain because they don't explain in histrionic detail what killed Mrs. Prunely? You seriously might want to try some antacid tablets for the acid reflux you are suffering from. I will retract it because its not numesmatically correct, punctually perfect, and linked to death from reliable(?) "sources"! It was what it appeared to be...a farce! A play on words if you will! Not meant to cause people to lose their families, jobs, or continence! Any one who would quit their jobs or use their last cash reserve over ANY investment is lacking some insight into reality! But on the other hand we don't turn over the neighborhood kids sandbox just because our kids don't like dirt!

I think Redrock, that you should realize, that if it was a "joke" it was totally inappropriate. You can see by the posts that most did not take it as a "joke". In a time when, there is so much aflurry and everyone's emotions are on supercharge, your post was in bad taste. Shame on you ....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I think Redrock, that you should realize, that if it was a "joke" it was totally inappropriate. You can see by the posts that most did not take it as a "joke". In a time when, there is so much aflurry and everyone's emotions are on supercharge, your post was in bad taste. Shame on you ....

Agreed. If Adam Montana or sonny1 were to post the exact same thing as redrock word for word everybody would not take it as a joke. I'm sure that a good percent of people who read this post did not know it was a joke. It came off as just another rumor that any other 'guru' would throw out there. There are some people that buy dinar based on these rumors. Next time put a little side note on the topic stating for humor only or so we know to pass it by, unless of course we want to be entertained by your attempt at a joke.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

....doesn't mean I can't get frustrated about people forever being negative.

End Quote

You're obviously fully entitled to deem me as negative.......While,I'm also entitled to tell you I'm not...

I simply happen to have digesting problems and therefore have difficulty in drinking the koolaid.....

But I'll try and respect all those who will go ahead with that.

Umbertino, You are incredibly witty with your comebacks! (the digesting and the koolaid stuff is funny!) :)

This whole thread literally has me ROFL! Lovin it! :)

Well, this as been proven to be wrong. How about the mods ban him?

Ban me? For simply making a guess and an observation? Okay, so ban me for speaking my opinion...that's the good old America we have fought for. But then I suppose they would need to ban you as well because you just stated yours. And I was apparently wrong. But then on the other hand I wasn't any more wrong than others who have done the same! Should they be banned? No! Let every body here make a guess if they want and we will see if any is right. Since I didn't claim to be a guru or expert and didn't hint at secret meetings or intel or insider info it should have been obvious that it was just a guess. No links, no proof of any kind. And to tell the truth I was amazed at the reactions of folks. Even went so far as to request twice that the mods just remove it! When it had about 2k hits and again at about 5k. Because I couldn't believe people were getting this psyched over someone with no credentials, links, or anything even vaguely qualifying me as an adviser. And I was scolded and told I should be ashamed of myself when so many people are depending on this and just waiting I guess for some guru to ring the bell. Wow! 17,000 hits. Who in the world would have dreamed it? So don't worry friend, I won't make any more guesses. And the folks that stay on here all day just waiting for someone to make a guess or observation so they can jump on and "be positive"....go ahead! Get a life!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, this as been proven to be wrong. How about the mods ban him?

Lighten up Francis. (<this was another joke folks) The OP was a joke and the entire thread is filled with jokes. If you are this upset about a post like this, then it might be time to step away from the computer for a bit. Your stress level is obviously way to high. Perhaps the doctor could prescribe zanex or something for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ban me? For simply making a guess and an observation? Okay, so ban me for speaking my opinion...that's the good old America we have fought for. But then I suppose they would need to ban you as well because you just stated yours. And I was apparently wrong. But then on the other hand I wasn't any more wrong than others who have done the same! Should they be banned? No! Let every body here make a guess if they want and we will see if any is right. Since I didn't claim to be a guru or expert and didn't hint at secret meetings or intel or insider info it should have been obvious that it was just a guess. No links, no proof of any kind. And to tell the truth I was amazed at the reactions of folks. Even went so far as to request twice that the mods just remove it! When it had about 2k hits and again at about 5k. Because I couldn't believe people were getting this psyched over someone with no credentials, links, or anything even vaguely qualifying me as an adviser. And I was scolded and told I should be ashamed of myself when so many people are depending on this and just waiting I guess for some guru to ring the bell. Wow! 17,000 hits. Who in the world would have dreamed it? So don't worry friend, I won't make any more guesses. And the folks that stay on here all day just waiting for someone to make a guess or observation so they can jump on and "be positive"....go ahead! Get a life!

Sounds like more than a guess from the words you used. When you say things like

So, I have decided to go ahead and post the final scoop you will ever need for your dinar journey. That's right...I'm giving you THE DATE for the revaluation (sorry RD/lopsters- you tried). It just wasn't in the cards...never was actually. On Labor Day, September 5, 2011, the Iraqi dinar will revalue at $2.67 USD to 1 Iraqi dinar! No Okie dokie, no Possum, nope...just straight fact. No link (if there were one it would be hysteria), no referrencing "contacts", no secret codes, just fact. Here it is, one more time: September 5, 2011, Dinar revalued to $2.67 USD to 1 IQD! Nuff said!

No where did you mention the word guess. Having said that I don't think you should been banned for posting in rumors. JMO

Lighten up Francis. (<this was another joke folks) The OP was a joke and the entire thread is filled with jokes. If you are this upset about a post like this, then it might be time to step away from the computer for a bit. Your stress level is obviously way to high. Perhaps the doctor could prescribe zanex or something for you.

He didn't seem that stressed to me.

Edited by firemans35
  • Upvote 1