Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for those who will use Dinar Trade (Ali) for post RV cash out

Inbedded HorseHead

Ok, say you bring your Dinar to one of his future offices, you fill out the paper work and provide your wire transfer bank info. 5/3 rd tells me wire transfer confirmations take 24 hrs. How would Ali provide proof of the transfer to your account? I wouldn't want to leave his office until I get confirmation. Dumb question but I've had psycho thoughts about getting ripped off and this wouldn't be good after my 5 year wait! Have any of you researched this? B) Thanks in advance.

Edited by Inbedded HorseHead
  • Upvote 1

I spoke with my bank manager just Friday and according to them a wire transfer into my account is immediate and available immediately. Not sure what the 24 hour thing would be but maybe that's just the time it would take for them to post it to your account.

If that is the case then you would need to contact your bank before leaving the location and make sure it is showing up on their end. As for me according to my bank I would just login to my account and check that it posted.

Edited by dinarmamma
  • Upvote 4

My solution to this issue is I have opened and account at B of A which is one of the banks Dinar Trade does business with. As I understand it form B of A personnel, I would not be able to withdraw any of the wired funds for 24 hours, but it would show up immediately. Also, I was told I could transfer the funds to another B of A account immediately, just couldn't withdraw it from the bank, it needs to stay within B of A for the 24 hours. The transfer to another account is so the wire cannot be reversed, if a reversal request were to come through, they could only access the account to which the funds were transferred and if it was empty, no funds could be reversed.

Just an FYI, good luck,

rd

• Upvote 4

If you set it up with your bank so that you can access your account info online, you'll be able to see that your funds have actually been wired into your designated account, either from a SmartPhone or computer in a hotel or online cafe.

I can't believe the things that are being said about Ali. Has he cheated you in the past and given you reason not to trust him. If you all are so damn worried about Ali, then don't use him. I have bought all my dinars from Ali. I have sent him money in advance via Fed-Ex. I didn't want to deal with the COD thing. As soon as my check was received Ali sent me an email verifying same and shipped my dinars out the next day and on occasion the same day. If Ali has never done anything personally to you to give you reason to distrust him then you should not be making such distaining remarks. If you don't want to use Ali, don't - I am sure he will not go bankrupt because you fail to cash in with him. I appreciate the service that Ali has offered. No one twisted my arm to buy from him and no one is twisting any arms to cash in with him. I have never seen such paranoia and hysteria manifested in one place in my life.

Get your self set up with on-line banking and take your iPad or Laptop with you. Then you can tap right into your bank account and witness the transfer. Then if you want you can transfer the funds to another account to satisfy your paranoia.

• Upvote 16

First choice: Ali.

Second choice: B of A if they decide to accept the IQD and depending on their rate.

Third choice: Some to Ty. All if he drop that BS about providing proof of purchase from a reputable dealer. As long as it's authentic it shouldn't matter who I bought it from.

• Upvote 1

Ok, say you bring your Dinar to one of his future offices, you fill out the paper work and provide your wire transfer bank info. 5/3 rd tells me wire transfer confirmations take 24 hrs. How would Ali provide proof of the transfer to your account? I wouldn't want to leave his office until I get confirmation. Dumb question but I've had psycho thoughts about getting ripped off and this wouldn't be good after my 5 year wait! Have any of you researched this? B) Thanks in advance.

Not me!! I'll trust my bank first!! No need to worrie about it anyway till it RV's for sure.

Have a nice day

Edited by hozer

i dont trust ali or anyone, thats why i will take a little to ali and really try to exchange the rest at my bank, the more options the better, even though it may cost more to do so...

i dont trust anyone that not only makes a profit off the initial sale but then wants to put the screws to you should have the need to sell them back to him $660 per mllion when its sold upwards of 1000 per million . the mere mention of that name makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand

• Upvote 4

I find the conversation about Ali fascinating. Ali may have had one indiscretion regarding his RV philosophy, but I have had great service from DT. Some of you are complaining about DT making money, front door, back door. That's capitalism at its finest. What do you think the banks, the oil companies, are doing? The oil companies get overpaid for the gas, and then we give them subsidies to keep doing it.

Bank of America, and 98% of the other major financial institutions, have been cheating the American people for decades. Look at the debacle called a recession we are currently in, and have been in. It did not happen because of currency traders. It was the big banks, among others. They overcharge us, they foreclose on our homes because we don't have a job, they take our tax payer dollars, but won't loan it back to us to get the economy moving. Anybody have a credit card or two or three that charges 35%? Have you ever figured out how much it costs to buy a home, or wondered why the interest is loaded on the front end? And you have a problem with Ali......

The too big to fail scenario is a crime at its finest - they make all the money, but if they fail, we pay to bail them out. Hell, I never even got kissed.

You might have no other choice but to cash out at a local big bank, but it you keep with them you are a fool. Put your money into a small, local community bank, or credit union, or anyplace that is not a big screw-you-American bank.

If you keep your money in a big bank, never complain again about what is wrong with this country, because you will be supporting it. It is worse than not voting.

• Upvote 5

You know I think, if you can't say something nice about someone, than......

Ali, is reputable and the rate that he deals in buying your dinar back to him is $840. (dinartrade.com)

Ali, is in business just like anyone else. At least you see Ali's rates or whatever. Just think how the bank does not disclose all their info,especially if it wasn't for the Feds. So I agree, if you don't want to deal with Ali, than don't, but personally you may not trust him, but you really have nothing to base that on. I find no fault in Ali,

Never had a problem in all the years I dealt with him! Let other folks decide if or if not to use Ali on positive and not your personal opinion, Opinion is just like bodies, we all have them. Just because you don't want to use Ali, Someone may want to use Ali. You sound like you work for some other dinar company or getting kick-backs! :twocents:

• Upvote 4

I use to do wire transfer to my stock brokerage account, any wire transfer made prior to 2:00 PM was posting in my account on the same day (COB) i.e. by 5:00 PM. Check with other banks also to make sure . Ask them for their cutoff time.

Dinar Trade has said that you can sit and wait for the wire transfer to go through (20-30 minutes), call your bank to verify, and be done with it.

Exactly! Depending on the time of the day of the wire transfer a wire transfer is immediately sent from one bank to the next. However, the receiving bank may not make the funds available until the following day depending on when their cutoff time is. Most banks will send domestic (within the U.S.) wires up until 4:00pm EST. However, if your bank has a cutoff of 2:00pm EST then they may not show those funds in your account until the following business day, because they won't be processed until the next business day. I recommend everyone call their bank to notify them of an incoming wire (especially if it is a LARGE incoming wire). If it is a large incoming wire, the receiving bank has the right to freeze the transaction to ensure that it is not a terrorist transaction, or fraudulent transaction. So if you notify them that it is coming, you are less likely to experience any problems. Then after Ali, or TY or whomever sends the wire, you should be able to call you bank and confirm they have received it. If it is after their cutoff time then they can still tell you that they received the wire, and that the funds will be available the next business day.

Hope this helps ~ Peace

i dont trust anyone that not only makes a profit off the initial sale but then wants to put the screws to you should have the need to sell them back to him $660 per mllion when its sold upwards of 1000 per million . the mere mention of that name makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand

THATS BS! Ali, is NOT charging $660 per million on cash in. He is charging a small fee per million the sum of $150.00. THAT IS NOTHING. Ali has always been upfront and honest, I have bought all my Dinars through him and he is well prepared to handle the RV. Good grief give it a rest. Pumpers......SIGH. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THATS BS! Ali, is NOT charging $660 per million on cash in. He is charging a small fee per million the sum of $150.00. THAT IS NOTHING. Ali has always been upfront and honest, I have bought all my Dinars through him and he is well prepared to handle the RV. Good grief give it a rest. Pumpers......SIGH. Peace.

That fee is exactly what he told me in an email too. I bet most of the members who are complaining about Ali have never dealt with him but are forming their opinions about him based on what someone else has said. Also if I'm not mistaken, I think his fee is $150 per million Dinar you cash in and not $150 per million USD that you "might" receive after the RV. I have to check my email again. Regardless, that's nothing compared to what the banks will charge.

• Upvote 2