Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The day after tomorrow Saturday. The Iraqis marking the anniversary of the fall of the dictatorship

The day after tomorrow Saturday. The Iraqis marking the anniversary of the fall of the dictatorship

07/04/2011-3: 19, | readers number: 15

1302135715.jpg

Baghdad/Justice:

Iraqis Yahya after tomorrow (Saturday) the eighth anniversary of the fall of the dictatorship on the ninth of April in 2003, with such a history a big event in which Iraq has moved to the stage of democracy after decades of totalitarian dictatorial regime, and Iraq after the fall of the former regime build a democratic system based on political participation

A permanent constitution and the foundations of a new stage of the contemporary Iraqi history for the first time in more than (30) years Iraq witnessed genuine elections with the participation of all people in order to consolidate the principles of democracy. On this occasion will be launched on Saturday some (9/4/2011) demonstrations in Baghdad and other governorates استذكارا for this great event is on the ninth of April of each year a historic day for the most tyrant in modern times, a day before the fall of Saddam's regime, Saddam Hussein. Where was this broad prospects for the sons of the Iraqi people after suffering lasted for more than three decades ago. Today is the eighth anniversary of the fall of the regime, he said. The number of people: We remember those difficult days moments of the war when we expect ماتؤول to the next phase of the lives of Iraqis, as it was) 9 in April 2003 days is not like the rest of the events are still stuck in the minds of all Iraqis have been these events with the fall of the former regime and opened broad prospects for the Iraqis to a dignified life والمرفهة that wish everybody, and the days leading up to the ninth of April in 2003, it was very hard on the Iraqi people, in لايوصف words, the fall of the former regime as far as we are concerned is to top the aspirations of people expected and it aspires to freedom and again.

http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=78591

I remember when we did that and we caught hell for doing it, just like raising the American flag we caught hell for that too. I hope they remember as well just what it cost us to liberate them. Our dead and wounded as well.

• Upvote 9

I remember when we did that and we caught hell for doing it, just like raising the American flag we caught hell for that too. I hope they remember as well just what it cost us to liberate them. Our dead and wounded as well.

I am sorry to say, only the old remember those things.

For the young it is what can you do for me NOW..

• Upvote 2

I had not commented on that till now, but since you brought it up, yes that is exactly why I think they are there. This is a big day for Iraq.

Yep, makes perfect sense Rsskelton. I always look at the logical. I couldn't resist just texting my son and telling him about it though cause he told me last week that he has a feeling about the 9th. HEHE! Bad MOMMY! I havent converted him to the sane website yet, but I give him another week or so, LOL! Have a great day!! :)

• Upvote 1

I am sorry to say, only the old remember those things.

For the young it is what can you do for me NOW..

Thanks man I agree with you 100%. People like you and I will never forget. We can't there was to much that went into this fight to make this all happen. Happy for the Iraqi's but a day of remembrance for me. Peace.

• Upvote 2

Yep, makes perfect sense Rsskelton. I always look at the logical. I couldn't resist just texting my son and telling him about it though cause he told me last week that he has a feeling about the 9th. HEHE! Bad MOMMY! I havent converted him to the sane website yet, but I give him another week or so, LOL! Have a great day!! smile.gif

Your poor son Don't do it! ahhhhhhh.

IMO, that is the saddest part of the entire situation -- they do NOT remember, they do NOT care ... our lose was GREAT

• Upvote 2

IMO, that is the saddest part of the entire situation -- they do NOT remember, they do NOT care ... our lose was GREAT

I agree, that was one reason I homeschooled our 4 children. I am now graduating the last one, but I got the ABEKA curriculum for the history/government etc, because they make sure that the kids remember all that came before us, and who died for their freedoms. I wasn't going to raise them in this NEW selfish society that only wants to get, and never give back! They will be highly persecuted for those beliefs, but I'd rather die for that, than be an adult sponge who counts on everyone else including the government to make my way in life. My son CHOSE the Pesacola Christian for the same reason.They LOVE our country! :D

Well, pleasentvalleySunday I was touched to tears watching that video. Thank you, I had not seen that one before. I Never forget our enlisted men and women, nor our firefighters, police and so many others that put their lives at risk every day for us. It seems that the older I get, as was mentioned before, the more I appreciate and hold in reverence those that have past and those that are presently out there making sure we have the right to have this kind of forum. I know this is off topic, but your video touched me this morning and this is where I have come. Thank you all for everything you do and share with us, it makes us all stronger.

Well, pleasentvalleySunday I was touched to tears watching that video. Thank you, I had not seen that one before. I Never forget our enlisted men and women, nor our firefighters, police and so many others that put their lives at risk every day for us. It seems that the older I get, as was mentioned before, the more I appreciate and hold in reverence those that have past and those that are presently out there making sure we have the right to have this kind of forum. I know this is off topic, but your video touched me this morning and this is where I have come. Thank you all for everything you do and share with us, it makes us all stronger.

You are a sweetie ... thank you for the nice comments ... and I wholeheartedly agree with you ... where would we be if not for those, military and civilian who risk their lives to keep us safe in so many situations. I have an idea we just wouldn't be.....

I don't believe I'll ever forget the sacrifice that our soldiers have made. The USS Cole, 9/11, Desert Storm, The War in Iraq, Viet Nam, World War I & II, etc...It's never far from my heart.

I come from a long line of men and ladies that have served. My father was one who served in the United States Army. He bears the marks of war on his body from napalm and bullets. I respect and love all the soldiers here and the allies who fought alongside them, whatever or whoever they may be, because they have put their lives on the line; fought and died for me.

Thanks. All of you and may God richly bless you and keep you.

• Upvote 1