Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN IN DEFINITION

VIZIOIRAQI

So being serious, the coins are not in circulation and coins are usually are on the small end of denominations. Right? I was thinking more like they will come out with a new note for the 100. If they come out with coins I was thinking they would be fils.

1.17 to 2.66 would be so FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!

BTW VIZIO, do you know where they are at with the HCL? I know the budget is up first. Thanks for all you do!! [/font][/size][/size][/color]

They had 25, 50, and 100 dinar coins. They were pulled in 2008. Just weren't being used in the current state of things. I don't think it was a coin thing, but a value thing.

The HCL and Budget. Could be a sticky whicky on this deal...

Reuters Article

Wow VIZIO. I just finished reading what you put up. Its such a shame Captain Heimlich had to kinda ruin it....

So being serious, the coins are not in circulation and coins are usually are on the small end of denominations. Right? I was thinking more like they will come out with a new note for the 100. If they come out with coins I was thinking they would be fils.

BTW VIZIO, do you know where they are at with the HCL? I know the budget is up first. Thanks for all you do!!

This is all I know at this time ---In a previously undisclosed communiqué to Maliki, Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) President Massoud Barzani called for the passage of a specific revenue sharing law sometime “in the 2011 financial year” and an oil law “at the beginning of next year, 2011.”

I'm still waiting to see the HCL past myself, digging everyday.cool.gif

• Upvote 2

This is all I know at this time ---In a previously undisclosed communiqué to Maliki, Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) President Massoud Barzani called for the passage of a specific revenue sharing law sometime “in the 2011 financial year” and an oil law “at the beginning of next year, 2011.”

I'm still waiting to see the HCL past myself, digging everyday.cool.gif

B) VIZIO, you ROCK!! B)

With the HCL being passed I can't see how they couldn't....RV or do something like join the WTO with the program exchange rate they have now...nope.

I was told this a while back before I ever came on to DV by someone who I regarded and still regard as very knowledgeable to the ongoings here and the investment.

He told me unless we see their investment laws changed, chapter 7 removed, and a new HCL law we won't see anything happen. As far as I can tell if that WSJ article is true, then they have changed their investment laws, obviously chap 7 is history...so, we need the new HCL passed.

And of course, this could RV at anytime but for now this is what I will focus on until it happens! Thanks VIZIO!

• Upvote 1

Wow VIZIO. I just finished reading what you put up. Its such a shame Captain Heimlich had to kinda ruin it....

BTW VIZIO, do you know where they are at with the HCL? I know the budget is up first. Thanks for all you do!!

I agree, great post VIZ, and yes, 1.17 - 2.66 would be wonderful! But I also have heard that the HCL issue and census, especially for fairness to the Kurds, was one HUGE issue, and that could be a hold up. Is there any validity to that? I hope that has been resolved! GO RV!!!! And hope we ALL have a Merry Christmas and Happy Happy HAPPY New Year!!!!!!!

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

3. Black Times Roman font works great on the eyes.

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

Wow!!! -55 on a response post. I think that's the most negatives I've ever seen for somebody who didn't start the thread. Congrats.

• Upvote 2

Captain, You just lost your credibility with me! Will never read anything from you!

I don't care if someone spells incorrectly, uses large fonts, writes in red!

But I do care, when someone uses this forum to DEMEAN another.

For shame!

Now to you, Vizio, YOU THE MAN! Thanks for the time comsuming post, Really appreciate your efforts and well wishes!

Blessings!

your gonna want to set up another account now witha new handle lol

If he/she does this it won't take us long to figure out the new name!

Names can change but the personality will shine through and we will get them again!

We can drop the comments to Captin H. Because he is on a vacation from DV now. :)

• Upvote 4

OK LET'S BREAK THIS DOWN IN DEFINITION

Saleh said in a press statement that the central bank is considering the idea of restructuring the currency in terms of specifications and therefore we're going to be new categories of currency have the capacity to reduce the large amounts of money, pointing out that continued to deal in the use of $100 is the biggest proof of the urgent need of a coin of that magnitude.

http://dinarvets.com..._0entry308892

1)THIS TELLS ME THEY WANT 100 AS THERE BIGGEST DENOM.

2)THE 100 COIN IS THE ONLY DENOM THEY HAVE AT THIS TIME!

Ali Akbar Salehi and that the process of lifting الاصفار needs time to وموافقات an official of the government and the parliament, adding that the current non-موهيا to remove six zeros from the currency.

1) IRAQ USES A DIFFERENT DECIMAL SYSTEM AT THIS TIME. FOR EXAMPLE 1000.00 TO US IS 1000.000 TO THEM, SO IF THEY REMOVE SIX DECIMALS IT IS 1 DINAR TO IRAQ (RIGHT)MAKES SENCE NOW!

Palm-The Iraqi central bank adviser said the appearance of Muhammad Saleh that the Iraqi needed to be expanded, and we will work to make the currency of the 100 Thousand dinars.

1) TRANSLATION OF THIS QUOTE IS THE PROBLEM HERE YOU JUST SAW WHAT THEY REALLY MENT.

IRAQ PRE KUWAIT WAR WAS AT 3.22 , BUT TO OUR GOV THE VALUE WAS ONLY 2.22. THE UNSC SAID THEY WERE TO GO BACK TO PRE WAR VALUE.

1) PRE WAR VALUE 2.22 + 20% INFLATION WILL BRING THEM RIGHT AROUND 2.66 AND STILL UNDER KUWAIT

2) I BELIEVE THEY WILL COME OUT SOMEWHERE AROUND 1.17 -- 2.66

MANY ARTICLES STATED RV WILL TAKE PLACE DIRECTLY AFTER GOV IS FORMED , AND BEFORE DEC, 31ST.

1) I DO BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN , TO WHAT LEVEL WHO REALLY KNOWS, ONLY TIME WILL TELL

MARY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

GOD BLESS

VIZIOIRAQIwink.gifcool.gif

Nice... Hey, I'm in Bham. Are u anywhere close? GO RV!!!

Names can change but the personality will shine through and we will get them again!

We can drop the comments to Captin H. Because he is on a vacation from DV now. :)

Thank you ! We have no time for people like this on here. I will keep my eye out for this " shining " becon of humanity :lol:

Great post Vizio , as always , well thought out .

Uncle Barkie

• Upvote 2

Let me break this down.

1. Learn to read.

2. Don't use Caps Lock

3. Black Times Roman font works great on the eyes.

Your Friend

Captain Hindsight

You know... I have to say I am impressed. I just told someone a few days ago that they had gone down in flames faster than anyone else I had ever seen on this site. I am humbled knowing that I was so incorrect to have said that. You, Captain Hindsight (or would that be "hind-flight"?), have really set a record here. Amazing. B)

Oops. Sorry Bumper. I commented to quickly... Bye Captain. Bon Voyage!

• Upvote 2

We can drop the comments to Captin H. Because he is on a vacation from DV now. smile.gif

WE HAVE TO LOVE BUMPER FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND REALISM THANKS BUMPER cool.gif