Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, 429 said:

Wow! A ruby for my Happy Treason Day Post?

I'm in the "Basket of Deplorables," too. Just sitting here with my God and my guns...

Correct, 429....Some People here ( the same way it happens in the outside world...After all DV is a perfect microcosm of that with the Good, the Bad, the Ugly...) can't grasp humor ( or diff. opinions for that matter)

Happy 4th to you and  all Americans  here on DV

Best

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Correct, 429....Some People here ( the same way it happens in the outside world...After all DV is a perfect microcosm of that with the Good, the Bad, the Ugly...) can't grasp humor ( or diff. opinions for that matter)

Best

It appears the ruby giver realized the misdeed and went back and corrected his/her wrong on 429's post.....which is nice.  :)

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It appears the ruby giver realized the misdeed and went back and corrected his/her wrong on 429's post.....which is nice.  :)

GO RV, then BV  

Agreed, Shabs.....Sorry buddy...Ran out of pluses  ( as usual....)

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2018 at 4:15 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Give us one reason why America should be grateful to England for anything. If it wasn't for America you'd be speaking German right now. So who's ungrateful?.

I'm thinking we may have been speaking French if it wasn't for the English. Germany provided mercenaries only did they not ? They did have greater success in colonizing Africa during the colonial times.

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I'm thinking we may have been speaking French if it wasn't for the English. Germany provided mercenaries only did they not ? They did have greater success in colonizing Africa during the colonial times.

Right....But NYK....You'll agree with me that French is way more beautiful a language than German.......Just kidding, Folks.....

Again Happy ( belated by now) 4th  All......

• Upvote 2