Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Are Officially On High Alert.

Luigi1

1 hour ago, handy said:

I'm in Iraq and people in the state dept. here have told me it will happen and it  will be over a dollar . Also some higher than the state dept. , I can't mention who, have told me that it is possible if they were included in the basket of currencies .  I know I'll take some hits for this but like synopsis said  just because they're in the state dept. doesn't mean they know any more than us . Personally from everything I've read , followed and everyone I've talked to in Iraq from contractors to interpreters to state dept. , most say it's goin to happen just a matter of when which is my opinion as well . . That being said don't put anything in any investment you can't afford to lose . Personally I diversify and invest in stocks , cryptos , options and plan on getting into real estate . It's been working out pretty good so far . GLTA .  BTW for those in options , RTN , Raytheon , BA , Boeing and Lockheed may be worth a look considering  the successful strike against Syrias  chemical facilities and the marijuana cryptos have been steadily climbing up the past week , I think based on the news of Trump passing laws to protect states that allow rec. mj from the fed .

Awesome handy, thanks for the insight, very much appreciated :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, handy said:

I'm in Iraq and people in the state dept. here have told me it will happen and it  will be over a dollar . Also some higher than the state dept. , I can't mention who, have told me that it is possible if they were included in the basket of currencies .  I know I'll take some hits for this but like synopsis said  just because they're in the state dept. doesn't mean they know any more than us . Personally from everything I've read , followed and everyone I've talked to in Iraq from contractors to interpreters to state dept. , most say it's goin to happen just a matter of when which is my opinion as well . . That being said don't put anything in any investment you can't afford to lose . Personally I diversify and invest in stocks , cryptos , options and plan on getting into real estate . It's been working out pretty good so far . GLTA .  BTW for those in options , RTN , Raytheon , BA , Boeing and Lockheed may be worth a look considering  the successful strike against Syrias  chemical facilities and the marijuana cryptos have been steadily climbing up the past week , I think based on the news of Trump passing laws to protect states that allow rec. mj from the fed .

Thanks Handy. 

I also plan on going into real estate when this hits. I was thinking of crypto currency as well but don't know enough about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, handy said:

Thanks, Handy.  Keep on posting.  You may be the only Iraqi source we have.  :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you Synopsis, I always enjoy your gift of writing 

Handy, I agree on rtn, and I also like gd. I like BA but be careful with China tariffs

ive been day trading that some the last few weeks.  Also, thank you for sharing your information.  It is very much appreciated 

• Upvote 3

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, ranger173 said:

Although I hold a small/ tiny bit of hope. This is not going to happen.

http://psm.du.edu/media/documents/us_research_and_oversight/sigir/quarterly_reports_eng/us_sigir__report_to_congress_april_2012.pdf

So you may have seen this, but worth a revisit. I hold out hope that the US gov is 'in the know'. About the same time this came out, the Iraq Minister Of Finance released a similar statement of value launch (when it happens) at roughly $1.17.  See page 84 of the PDF. Have faith.  It's all we have right now.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

http://psm.du.edu/media/documents/us_research_and_oversight/sigir/quarterly_reports_eng/us_sigir__report_to_congress_april_2012.pdf

So you may have seen this, but worth a revisit. I hold out hope that the US gov is 'in the know'. About the same time this came out, the Iraq Minister Of Finance released a similar statement of value launch (when it happens) at roughly $1.17.  See page 84 of the PDF. Have faith.  It's all we have right now.

:twothumbs:

That'll work

Starr

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3