Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Very Special Guru Merry Christmas.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

We are in the moment.

The Gurus are calling it before Christmas.

Take all comments as rumor.

Not varified. Your opine.

03 Dec 2016  ZAP...

Hi All,

I must congratulate everybody that is with us either helping out or doing work, as this morning I have received confirmation of our funds moving. This is it and I guess over the weekend I will be getting to the stage 2 stuff, and scheduling the things that need to be done before Christmas hits us. The Fed and other world regulatory authorities have blessed our efforts in a large way, and the Work that we are about to begin is going to go on for several decades as it is not an easy task to reconstruct this planet of ours. Our Humanity is first and foremost, but our Mother has got to be cleaned up for her kids to flourish on her.

03 Dec 2016  Bluewolf...

We are close people.

All the loops both on the political as well as in greedy established ones have been dealt with in its entirety.

One last word, just have everything ready.

03 Dec 2016  KTFA...

Know this...When it happens it will be posted on the CBI website with no celebration in Iraq.

It will simply be another day.

03 Dec 2016  Backdoc...

WE ARE VERY ENCOURAGED BY A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER! SOON “THE RACE” WILL BEGIN AND WE MAY ALL FIND OUR SELVES WITH NEW CHOICES AS IRAQ TAKES THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE! REMEMBER, “ONE IS THE LONELIEST NUMBER”! IRAQ WILL CLIMB IN VALUE OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS AS IT BECOMES THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE WORLD!…

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

All wrapped up with a bow on top, and when we opened it -- EMPTY.

Except of course for the moldy gray matter left over in the bottom of the box from

what these morons try to pass off as brains..... <_<

April Fools' Day in December.... again courtesy of the pimpin' pumper gurus....

april fools day

ahhhhh

my birthday