Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan declares citizens equipped with electricity around the clock

yota691

MM AM / PM P

Twilight News / announced the Directorate General of Electricity in the province of Kurdistan, for determining the national agenda of processing power to the citizens of the province during the month of September, noting that the processing will be around the clock, starting from mid-September.

A statement of the Directorate, seen by Twilight News, that a meeting was held in the office of the Ministry of Electricity in the Kurdistan Regional Government and included the three districts to control the electricity and the Directorate General for control of electricity during which determine the distribution of electric power for the month of September next table.

The statement added that the meeting decided to increase the electricity rate that prepare citizens in the region to twice during the month of September, adding that as of the first day of September to 15 it will be the installation of 21 to 22 hours a day, what would devise its own as of 15 from 24 hours any round time.

He said the meeting touched on the pricing per amps for civil generators during the first half and in which citizens will be equipped with three hours of electricity a day only, directed the provinces determine pricing as it deems.

• Upvote 2

Agree with you Coorslite. We may complain, but we are sooooo lucky. Thanks to our military for making America strong and safe. I bet though, when the Kurds flip the power switch on, many of those in the rest of the country will be thinking....what the hell....we want that too.

• Upvote 2

Glad to be where I am with all the services that I take for granted!!!

well yes and no

granted nope

i pay alot for those services and taxes on top

and more tax etc

not taken for granted

way we were brought up to me screwwwwwwwwwed 

the cost for disposing of hydro cause no one can affored to buy it, but no discounts, it goes for disposal

scrreeewwwweedddd 

i think i said above

davis

• Upvote 1

Wait . The article declares it will be able to give its citizens 24 hour a day service, but the people can only afford 3 hours a day of electricity? I don't understand.

these interpretations can be hard to follow.  here is how i read it.  "He said the meeting touched on the pricing per amps for civil generators during the first half and in which citizens will be equipped with three hours of electricity a day only, directed the provinces determine pricing as it deems."

come september 15th there will be provided for the people 21-22 hours of electricity from the power company.  the other 3 hours of the day will come from generators that most people currently use for electricity.  

• Upvote 1