Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Admins Tlm And Shredd - 50,000 Dinar Note Chat !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Bourbon Street While Drinking Some Hurricanes !

BLC Admins Chat 05/07/2015   Part 1

[tlm724] Shredd did you see where Iraq published an article about the torando's in Oklahoma City ? They called it a hurricane lol Guess Iraqi's don't know the difference between a hurricane and a tornado 

[shredd] or a 50 and 50k

[shredd] tlm724 I remembered something about that by the way

[tlm724] we have that subject covered 8 ways to Sunday lol

[tlm724] Shredd yeah

[shredd] remember when the news came out about the old 50 note being stopped

[tlm724] yeppers

[shredd] the news referred to a replacement, the coin already exists
~~~

[tlm724] yes it did

[shredd] soooo.... makes sense they'd release a new 50, I mean print not release

[tlm724] k

[shredd] they wouldn't circulate at today's rate anyways

[tlm724] wouldn't make sense Shredd why release a 50 note without any value

[shredd] right

[tlm724] thats what I have been trying to say

[shredd] but a final prep for new regime

[tlm724] IF they release a 50 note then there must be purchasing power along with it

[shredd] and we have no official word from the CBI that the 2 year plan has changed

[tlm724] defeats the whole purpose of the plan

[shredd] right....hey, did the news of this note give a timeframe?

[tlm724] no Shredd

[shredd] ok

[tlm724] right all these articles are just that , articles, no official word from the CBI at ALL

[shredd] yup

[tlm724] I am just exploring the possibilty and trying to understand tthe process that the "CBI " intends

[tlm724] Shredd I totally saw where you were coming from the other day, issue a large 50k note to ease the large transactions within the GOI and not release it to the public but my gut is telling me otherwise. The big problem is that so many ministers are talking out of the side of their mouths and expressing "opinions" instead of facts, which many probably don't even know the real plan

[shredd] totally agree my friend

[shredd] I like to disect both sides

[tlm724] yes we have to look at all angles !

[shredd] too many peeps in dinar world take opinion articles as gospel, that's like them taking things Biden says for gospel

[tlm724] big picture wise though it makes no sense to me, March 3rd CBI says greenlight to delete the zeros' then why introduce a 50 k note ??

[dogznova] I don't think for one second the CBI will issue a 50,000 note... It would go against all they have done and all that we are teaching them.. the last thing the US want's is for Iraq to get into a situation down the road and start adding zeros back to the currency .. Like in 10 or 15 years from now... See what I'm sayin ?

[therealbubbie] we all just have to wait it out is all .. tapping foot !!

[tlm724] dogznova yes !

[tlm724] therealbubbie you have lots of practice lol 

[dogznova] we are teaching them how to delete the zeros.. Not add them

[tlm724] yep dogznova and Shredd and I talked a bit about that earlier and  will add your comment to it and post it in a few, the debate continues

[dogznova] yes it does..

[shredd] dogznova agreed

[tlm724] we are all on the same page in a way though

[dogznova] now they could try and trick us though .. I guess lol, say their going to issue them.. But never actually do.. IDK

[tlm724] dogznova there is always the possibilty, it's Iraq afterall

[dogznova] that's what I was trying to say in a nice way  

[tlm724] dogznova right

[therealbubbie] now they could try and trick us though.. like when they said they were going to stop the auctions !!

[dogznova] therealbubbie well they did stop them... For a sec

[tlm724] therealbubbie they did stop the auctions and are using a remittance program now even though it's still listed under auctions

[dogznova] just to re-format some stuff IMO
[tlm724] by re-format do you mean get ready to start adding value over time ??????

[dogznova] yep

[tlm724] love that !

[dogznova] if they told us the truth.. the cat would be out of the bag IMO

[therealbubbie] ok short and sweet who thinks they will issue the 50,000 dinar note !?

[dogznova] therealbubbie not a chance

[tlm724] not me !

[dogznova] did Saddam rise from the dead ? is this 1980 all over again ?

[tlm724] right 

[dogznova] we weren't too happy back then when they did that.. Can't believe they would be too happy if the did it again..

[therealbubbie] and if if if they do ! 

[dogznova] they will be trying to trick you 

[therealbubbie] dogznova trick into what ?

[dogznova] dumping your investment 

[therealbubbie] cashing in ?

[dogznova] cashin in, yes... But most likely taking a loss

[therealbubbie] well I got news ... I'll never cash it in until I start seeing magic numbers ! 1-1, 10 cents, 50 cents 

[tlm724] therealbubbie *hallelujah*

[dogznova] I'm holdin til they either increase it's value or cancel it ,gonna be one or the other

[tlm724] right, in it to win it as BondLady always says !!!!
  • Upvote 3

Part 2

BLC Admins Chat 05/07/2015   Part 2

[therealbubbie] can they issue the 50,000 note and say we have to trade in our 25,000 note .. !!

[dogznova] they could.. I guess, makes no sense... because that's the same exact thought Saddam had and that's not the correct way to fix an inflation problem, adding more notes to make up for value.. Is the wrong direction.. 

[tlm724] on March 3rd The CBI purposely held a huge press conference to announce the greenlight of the deletion of the zero's ! what is different from today? 

Then and now they had a budget deficit, then and now they had ISIS , what is different to make them stop the plan? NOTHING ! When I hear it from the CBI I will believe it but until then well ....

[therealbubbie] but the people won't cash in their 25,000 dinar note because the articles say their not holding any !! there lies the problem .. when when when .. will we hear from the CBI ... and please don't say soon !! 
~~~

[tlm724] therealbubbie if their intention is to actually release a note, whatever denomination, then they will have to officially announce it, when remains the question

[therealbubbie] when is always the question ! lol

[shredd] therealbubbie I'll take "when" over "if" any day !

[dogznova] if memory serves me.. They did have a press release about the new notes they where printing.. But of course it's scrolled off the CBI press release page... But I think it was on there last year...

[tlm724] that was for the new secure improved 25 k note ?

[dogznova] tlm724 might of been

[tlm724] I think it was, not 100% but pretty sure

[dogznova] tlm724 and I think it was the 1,000 note now that you say security features

[tlm724] they can't just throw a new note on the street if it is a whole new category

[tlm724] dogznova ok ty !

[dogznova] I think

[tlm724] something along those lines dogz

[dogznova] but of course I didn't copy the page back then and now it's gone

[tlm724] dogznova their sneaky bastages lol

[tlm724] any other thoughts about the subject ??????

[dogznova] right.. Now that we can't go back and see the press release.. they throw out all the currency propaganda

[waitingondinar] tlm724 we keep hearing everything is done .................what are we waiting on at this point

[therealbubbie] any other thoughts about the subject ... nothing I can print in here !! lol

[tlm724] therealbubbie oh ok lol
  • Upvote 1

Where is this 42 USD = 50 IQD coming from??

50,000 IQD Is Approximately $42 !

Some People Are Speculating That A New 50 IQD Note Will Come Out With A Value Of $42 !

That Would Be With The Zeros Dropped From The Current .00086 Exchange Rate (Increase In Value)

And Not Zeros Dropped From The Large Denomination Notes That We All Now Hold ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

Thanks DT....It was stated by someone comin' out of their Parliamentary meetings in a comparison statement to a question asked of him...The answer was something to the nature of...''...Besides walking around with 50,000 dinars or two 25,000 dinars notes in your pocket...you can have one 50 dinar note of the same value....and from there the pencil-pusher and all the bean-counters started and here we are...

• Upvote 1

The CBI removed the 50 dinar note because it didn't have any security and purchasing power.

The CBI has been working really hard to reduce the note count to 1 billion notes goal.

A 50.000 dinar note will bring inflation and increase the note count.

I believe the CBI will bring a 50 dinar note with more security, new language and new value. NOT a 50.000

50 x 0.85 = $42

The CBI plan is: Dollarize the economy..... Increase the dinar exchange rate ...... De-Dollarize the economy

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $0.85+

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The CBI removed the 50 dinar note because it didn't have any security and purchasing power.

The CBI has been working really hard to reduce the note count to 1 billion notes goal.

A 50.000 dinar note will bring inflation and increase the note count.

I believe the CBI will bring a 50 dinar note with more security, new language and new value. NOT a 50.000

50 x 0.85 = $42

The CBI plan is: Dollarize the economy..... Increase the dinar exchange rate ...... De-Dollarize the economy

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $0.85+

You need to stop drinking the Guru Cool aid.  There are approx 4 Billion notes in circulation, the 50 Dinar notes only consisted of 182 Million Notes, or 9 Billion Dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You need to stop drinking the Guru Cool aid.  There are approx 4 Billion notes in circulation

He Only Stated The CBI's Note Goal And Not The Circulation ! ;)

Don't Be A Hate-Zilla ! :o

Haters_d5e217_2367420.gif

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He Only Stated The CBI's Note Goal And Not The Circulation ! ;)

Don't Be A Hate-Zilla ! :o

Haters_d5e217_2367420.gif

:D       :D       :D

Ain't no hate here, the CBI is nowhere close to that 1 Billion Note count.  You just wanted to post that graphic. so who's the hater??? :(:lol:

started-hating-clowns-early-kid-clown-cl

That Would Be With The Zeros Dropped From The Current .00086 Exchange Rate (Increase In Value)
And Not Zeros Dropped From The Large Denomination Notes That We All Now Hold ! ;)

End Quote

Hopefully so, DT...That's the real issue...Always has been

No certainties for now.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1